Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested  (Read 13623 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

I've never trusted this projet and its bounty campaign as well Smiley). CENTRA is nothing but a trash cryptocurrency on the market right now, nobody wanna hold or trade this token anymore Smiley). As I can see there are so many bounty hunters still hope that they'll receive CENTRA for their work on CENTRA bounty campaign. LOL

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

The risk of investment into the market need to be careful
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

I think 90% ICOs are scam - who is next will be arrested? Maybe Crypterium, Monaco because they offer similar investment ideas
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Feel so sorry for those who bought this coin, I think it's time for regulations to come into crypto , the fact that a celebrity is shilling an ico does not make it a genuine one,  I hope people will be able to learn from this
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

I think 90% ICOs are scam - who is next will be arrested? Maybe Crypterium, Monaco because they offer similar investment ideas
98% would be more considerable for ICO to be scammed. I do feel happiness when these kind of arrest to those founders had been done. Hopefully they would make such action anytime for a project to become scam.

Feel so sorry for those who bought this coin, I think it's time for regulations to come into crypto , the fact that a celebrity is shilling an ico does not make it a genuine one,  I hope people will be able to learn from this
This is the part of risk on investing thru ICOs where anytime you do really have the risk on losing money on investing to fake projects and just being said Celebrity advertisements wont really guarantee you about legitimacy.
purtoricopirate

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

Didnt Chase Zimmerman promote Centra? Is he under water too? Was this really all just a scam?
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

I invested a bit in Arisebank.

They looked credible.
Sometime it's not the ones who are flashing that have most integrity.

Anyway, those are suppose to be start-up.
Its often hard to believe a start-up can get that much $ just for publicity... 
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

I bought into the Centra hype too but luckily only a small position that I can afford to lose. There are bound to be some scam ICOs from time to time so not betting too much money on any single ICO is important for risk management.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

The last time I bought this shit coin is on January when the price is in ATH. Luckily I sold all CTR in the afternoon, after someone message me about centra is scam and I need to get out of this coin if I have more time.

So whoever message me on telegram. Thank you for your kindness. You save my life.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:32:49 AM

I am sad that CTR eventually became a scam, I still remember buying about 1 btc in livecoin when the price is more than 30k satoshi, the thing that made me interested to bought CTR because their ad star is the best boxer of the world, he is "Floyd Mayweather Jr."

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

I got dupped to this project. I had 3 grand in it  Angry
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

I got dupped to this project. I had 3 grand in it  Angry

It was a scam project because actually they don't have any relationship with the banks in order to issue to the card. Actually they don't have any real product for the development just they are scaming the people by showing wrong calculation. That's why the coin is dumping in the market.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

It is a pity investors who participated in this project, many of my friends lost a lot of money. It's good that I did not invest in it, I felt that there was something not good.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

It is great to hear about this! There are many other scam coins out there, which deserve the same.At the same time, I feel sorry for the holders,but I believe it was obvious it is a scam.
keskass

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

So unfortunate who hold the coin. This is result by greedy dev. The only safe way is use you brain every make a bussiness with them. Don' t use feeling
keskass

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

They endorse a celebrity, take a photo session with excellent style, selling a great name of blockchain so we believe them then they run away with investor money. Which happy will they get? Damned  the scammer
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

It was a shame about centra, I liked the plan, and whilst I didnt buy in the ICO, I did pick some up in December before Jans pump.

Unfortunately i still hold those coins, I missed the news and as such have just deleted them from my portfolio tracker instead lol.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

It's incredible. I have invested over 2k into this coin. What a scam!
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

That's gonna be a hardfall for an ICO that seems to be promising since the start until it was listed on the market. Unexpectedly, it turned to be just a scam and it fall to almost 80% of its market price in just about 24 hours and now it's nowhere to be found in coinmarketcap. Hope everyone has learned a lesson to always be careful of what they're into.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

Scammers have no place in the cryptocurrency industry. I hope this case will serve as a lesson for all those who want to create an ICO only for their own enrichment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: