Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:03 AM

This is a big project considering their platforms for paying using your crypto coins anytime and anywhere. Who are there business partners? Any investors?

Hello Steampunkz, it is a big project indeed, we held a private pre-sale before new years for angel investors and first partners, as far as future business partners go we will be releasing such information as part of our news through posts and newsletters so feel free to sign up

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Great idea, actually this is what every cryptocurrency enthusiast looking for. It looks like an end-solution for crypto payments. I just wanted that the unsold tokens should be burned to increase the value of the tokens for investors. And in your roadmap I couldnt find any date, when you want to get listed in exchanges...

Hello Doctor-Coin, you are correct, we will have a final formulation of the structuring for burning / locking unsold tokens ( % / % ), once it is calculated both roadmap and info will be updated. One of the purposes of said forum to us to is get such feedback on points that matter the community in order to finalise our proposal in the best way possible.

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

You say you wanna be like square, what does that mean? You gonna have specific hardware going with the mobile app i guess? Or you will use some already available hardware and develop mobile app for that hardware.

If thats true and you can achieve that this project will be amazing and I will invest immediately.

Hello cryptogandalf, Hardware would be redundant for crypto-payments since even Square as a Point-of-Sale terminal is simply an App - the hardware serves as an addon for swiping cards and reading EMV chips.
QR code payments require no addon hardware, making it simple for businesses to implement and with no initial or monthly maintenance costs such as POS app has a very good shot of being highly accepted by all types of retail stores and merchants.

join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

I think your project is good but I want to ask what is the purpose of your project? and hopefully your project becomes a great success.
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

I think your project is good but I want to ask what is the purpose of your project? and hopefully your project becomes a great success.

Hello join2, the high-level purpose is to enable fast and cheap real world payments with crypto (without lengthy / expensive conversions, exchanges, withdrawals) while allowing businesses to accept crypto payments, while however charging and receiving only FIAT currency.
How?
For example:
1.A pizza place charges you 10 euros for a pizza
2.You pay for a pizza 10 euros worth of ETH
3.The pizza place receives 9.9 euros for the pizza (10 euros -1% fee)

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

The right project, but I can not understand how the transaction is free. Simply who then will hold the network? A good idea.
a question that would reveal the essence of the project. I also ask myself the question, but in technical documents I could not find the answer to it

Hello Iputnikov, transactions fees are not applied to users performing the payments (EterWallet users), there is however a transaction fee for merchants (EterPOS users), which in-fact hold the network.
If you buy a pizza for 10 euros worth of ETH, you are actually paying 10 euros worth of ETH - the Pizza place is charged a transaction fee for using the service.
This is a very important concept for us, the point of crypto is to pay less fees and less middlemen, therefore our network is designed to unburden users and generate revenue from businesses - generating revenue from us.
I see. So, did the Pizza machine tells the buyer if he needs some ETH in order to pay the transaction fees or not? And, does the pizza machine is even real?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Hello join2, the high-level purpose is to enable fast and cheap real world payments with crypto (without lengthy / expensive conversions, exchanges, withdrawals) while allowing businesses to accept crypto payments, while however charging and receiving only FIAT currency.
How?
For example:
Thank you Developer, an example is understandable, but to make payments in fiat you will receive a bank license? Or is there a bank that will do the transaction for you?
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

How?
For example:
Thank you Developer, an example is understandable, but to make payments in fiat you will receive a bank license? Or is there a bank that will do the transaction for you?

As any other non-crypto payment processor (stripe, braintree), business payouts are processed by banks, in average after 2-3 days ( with a premium option for same day payouts)

yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

I like the idea about this project that gives people a easy to use app. The project is like an credit or debit card which you will use to buy items without getting money in your pocket. This project have many competitors. I just hope that the team will double their efforts to be successful.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

I hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.
Same here I'm going to be more patient in waiting for the new technology discussion about the new project. It would be the most amazing thing to make crypto as mode of payments for anything we buy or need. That will be nice to hear soon. The good benefits for that is we don't need to bring cash and less danger for the robbers.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

The team looks like a strong team with a great background to the field and they actually have social media account and they are being transparent, but I am wondering why the website was meant for a mining investment according to its registration/title.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

So far, as I've read the features and functionality of the project it's very simple. How would that attract many investors? I think you need to add some innovative features for this project to gain more supporters.
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

I hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.
Same here I'm going to be more patient in waiting for the new technology discussion about the new project. It would be the most amazing thing to make crypto as mode of payments for anything we buy or need. That will be nice to hear soon. The good benefits for that is we don't need to bring cash and less danger for the robbers.

The transaction overview and technology behind the payment processing can be overviewed in the whitepaper, we will however create dedicated posts on medium explaining key tech elements and processes explaining the how's-and-why's of Eterbanks crypto to FIAT transactions. Once again feel free to sign up for our newsletter ( at eterbank.com) to receive such news!

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

The team looks like a strong team with a great background to the field and they actually have social media account and they are being transparent, but I am wondering why the website was meant for a mining investment according to its registration/title.

Thank you, we will work on getting people to know our team better through interviews and exposes' in order to further transparency.
Regarding you registration/title question, one of the initial ideas as a diversified service included cloud-mining services but was however discarded.

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

So far, as I've read the features and functionality of the project it's very simple. How would that attract many investors? I think you need to add some innovative features for this project to gain more supporters.

Hello richelle87, it must be simple if we wish to see crypto payments in the real world, since unfortunately today there is no efficient solution for paying for groceries, food, drinks, services directly with cryptocurrency, the goal of Eterbank is to make buying coffee, pizza etc with crypto simple, once it is achieved more innovative features will be added,  not before.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

The project very much is pleasant the idea, namely POS system. It will be very convenient if developers plan will issue the own plastic card, it will be possible to pay off with it in shops and other institutions, at the same time to leave some quantity of means on the card and to earn on them percentage reward. By the way, what institutions will accept your tokens? Already there is a list?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

I understand that the platform is generally a digital wallet wherein we can buy goods but I think the team will be facing challenges convincing some giant and normal stores to accept crypto. The intention is quite good but the problem is there are only limited stores that accepts crypto this is as far as I know.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

I understand that the platform is generally a digital wallet wherein we can buy goods but I think the team will be facing challenges convincing some giant and normal stores to accept crypto. The intention is quite good but the problem is there are only limited stores that accepts crypto this is as far as I know.

You are correct not many stores accept crypto, this is exactly where Eterbank's advantages show, namely with EterPOS the stores will charge and settle payments in FIAT , while the wallet user is making payments in crypto.
Giants are challenging due to B2B processes, normal stores are easier since all they need to do is sign up and download the app, if a customer wishes to pay with crypto then he can, if even such store has no such customers they lose nothing since the app is free (fees are applied on sales).

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Nice project admin. I am looking forward on this project hopefully this will be supported by a lot of investors.
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Hello richelle87, it must be simple if we wish to see crypto payments in the real world, since unfortunately today there is no efficient solution for paying for groceries, food, drinks, services directly with cryptocurrency, the goal of Eterbank is to make buying coffee, pizza etc with crypto simple, once it is achieved more innovative features will be added,  not before.

It's really nice to hear about the intentions of your project here in bitcoin community. It will be a good kind of investments in the future but I have doubts on this, because I did not read or here any news about a specific grocery store that accepts crytocurrency. Is it really possible to happen?

The Unique Value Proposition for businesses is a means to enable users to spend their cryptocurrency (with EterWallet) with said business (Though a simple app, EterPOS), while dealing a business only in FIAT (no crypto fluctuation, exchange / regulatory problems for the business).
EterPOS will be free, with no monthly fees only transaction fees and therefore bringing businesses only added value in case there be demand for crypto payments, therefore any grocery store will have the possibility to download EterPOS, sign up and create a business account and start charging cryptocurrency users and getting paid in FIAT from Eterbank.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: