Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

So far, as I've read the features and functionality of the project it's very simple. How would that attract many investors? I think you need to add some innovative features for this project to gain more supporters.

Hello richelle87, it must be simple if we wish to see crypto payments in the real world, since unfortunately today there is no efficient solution for paying for groceries, food, drinks, services directly with cryptocurrency, the goal of Eterbank is to make buying coffee, pizza etc with crypto simple, once it is achieved more innovative features will be added,  not before.

It's really nice to hear about the intentions of your project here in bitcoin community. It will be a good kind of investments in the future but I have doubts on this, because I did not read or here any news about a specific grocery store that accepts crytocurrency. Is it really possible to happen?

Yes, this might happen in the near future. with our technology now I think nothing is impossible. But it still needs a lot of efforts and a lot of developments for this to happen in the future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

So far, as I've read the features and functionality of the project it's very simple. How would that attract many investors? I think you need to add some innovative features for this project to gain more supporters.

Hello richelle87, it must be simple if we wish to see crypto payments in the real world, since unfortunately today there is no efficient solution for paying for groceries, food, drinks, services directly with cryptocurrency, the goal of Eterbank is to make buying coffee, pizza etc with crypto simple, once it is achieved more innovative features will be added,  not before.

It's really nice to hear about the intentions of your project here in bitcoin community. It will be a good kind of investments in the future but I have doubts on this, because I did not read or here any news about a specific grocery store that accepts crytocurrency. Is it really possible to happen?

Yes, this might happen in the near future. with our technology now I think nothing is impossible. But it still needs a lot of efforts and a lot of developments for this to happen in the future.

Business adoption itself is not a technological problem in nature, the answer to the questions "will it be possible for a grocery store to accept crypto?" and "will a grocery store accept cryto?" is different because with the first question we are referring to technology that is available today, in the second one we are referring to (on a bigger part) business behaviour that EterBank can influence with EterPOS, how?
1.By enabling business to charge in FIAT and settle in FIAT as usual even if accepting crypto (resolving any technical problems, fluctuation problems, regulation problems for businesses)
2.By having the lowest possible barrier for entry - donwload the app, sign up, no hardware required, no signup cost, no monthly fees

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Will the project really will build a bank as their main office of these platform? I just want to clarify things that I don't really much understand and hopefully my concerns would be answered by the team. Because from what I understand, the platform is all about the usage of crypto where we can actually purchased some goods. The idea is pretty futuristic wherein people doesn't need any fiat money but with the use of this platform, everything will be in instant.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Will the project really will build a bank as their main office of these platform? I just want to clarify things that I don't really much understand and hopefully my concerns would be answered by the team. Because from what I understand, the platform is all about the usage of crypto where we can actually purchased some goods. The idea is pretty futuristic wherein people doesn't need any fiat money but with the use of this platform, everything will be in instant.

Hello Junralz, Eterbank is the name of the network, its too early to tell wether in the distant future for purposes of vertical integration a banking license will be needed, for the proposed project it is not.
Everything else you said is correct, the platform is indeed all about usage of crypto in order to actually purchase goods!

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

Nice project admin. I am looking forward on this project hopefully this will be supported by a lot of investors.
hopefully this project has prepared everything well so that the project fitting their launch no problem is less.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

What is little information about the project. Tell me please with what day does the company ICO begin? From today or from what date? Little description of the idea of this proletariat. Please complete.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

I see this project as beneficial for those who don't really have the knowledge about cryptocurrency thus, they are just displaying fiat numbers in the front end. I don't know if this project has novelty but IMO it is helpful.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

I understand that the platform is generally a digital wallet wherein we can buy goods but I think the team will be facing challenges convincing some giant and normal stores to accept crypto. The intention is quite good but the problem is there are only limited stores that accepts crypto this is as far as I know.

Well we don't even need this ICO, we just need to convince people to accept BTC or ETH which already exist, why make people accept random shitcoins?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

I understand that the platform is generally a digital wallet wherein we can buy goods but I think the team will be facing challenges convincing some giant and normal stores to accept crypto. The intention is quite good but the problem is there are only limited stores that accepts crypto this is as far as I know.
Yes, absolutely their intention is to make the world fully digital. The platform wants to utilize the use of crypto in daily life. It will really make our life easier. The idea is convincing as well as very helpful to society. I think we should not only encourage project like this but also support this project.

Jedie22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

Actually mate, there are a lots of stores using bitcoin as a mode of payments which is automatically convert to fiats just like the coins.ph apps. Well, this project is very useful that makes those users attract as well as those investors which really make sense here in crypto currency community.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

They will be paid in fiat so I really doubt they have to accept cryptocurrency for you to make your purchases they just need to support eterbank and that's all its needed the platform will handle the exchange

zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

I read project very carefully and it's really amazing. This platform will launch one app and wecan easily do transaction with cryptocurrency by this app. This will help us to buy groceries and other things with direct cryptocurrency. By using this app we can eaisly convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency. I believe that this project will acheive great success.
Time you have in detail studied the project and nevertheless have understood all components, in that case, you can tell, please, me how after all the retail-pos system works? It somehow differs from standard pos?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Great, a new project released but i think that it is a little off the season.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

Well, i am interested in Retail Industry, i will keep my eyes on eterbank , price is only $0.3 and 50% bonus is so good for invest.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

I read project very carefully and it's really amazing. This platform will launch one app and wecan easily do transaction with cryptocurrency by this app. This will help us to buy groceries and other things with direct cryptocurrency. By using this app we can eaisly convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency. I believe that this project will acheive great success.
That application must be a reliable and can do fast transaction Wink It's a feature that most people are really looking forward if the project is about transaction and the use cryptocurrenies as a mode of payment.
vivavivu

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:07 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

It seems that any one that open ICO claim to be the first platform that provide a certain service, anyway I don't have problem with project that introduce a business that already done by other companies, but most important is the quality of the project itself and the team behind it, I don't see any advisor in your team.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

It seems that any one that open ICO claim to be the first platform that provide a certain service, anyway I don't have problem with project that introduce a business that already done by other companies, but most important is the quality of the project itself and the team behind it, I don't see any advisor in your team.
I believe the same the project is not entirely new there have been projects with similar ideas before, in order to succeed the project will need to introduce great features faster transactions which will make it better than the others and give it an edge. Let's see how people react to the project in the coming days.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

This platform was definitely needed. This is well thought of and greatly implemented. Since years, users have been finding it difficult to pay through crypto in the outside world. This just makes it more fun and ten times easier.
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Eterbank's bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.msg33833904#msg33833904

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: