Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3588 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

I do not really understand the idea of the project, in pizzeriai it will be necessary to purchase POS terminals with the software of this project?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

I do not really understand the idea of the project, in pizzeriai it will be necessary to purchase POS terminals with the software of this project?
If in essence, then and I up to the end don't understand. The only thing what I am precisely confident in, it that for storage of these tokens there will be an award on the POS system, and here is how this system will be arranged unclear.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

I think that this is really a great project but i also think that their must be some efforts done in the languages and details.

They can pay for the super shitty translations from people here who're looking for more shitcoin tokens for their "bounty hunting" full time jobs

Just by looking at projects bounty program you can already see if they have the credibility to compete with existing projects so if they can get good translators, that means the coins/tokens that they are going to offer will definitely have value.

Then they'll need to pay for proper translators and not some bounty hunting translating translators who use google translate and machine translations
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Great project with a great team! The idea of ​​the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
I believe in this team, it will achieve its goals!
I  agree with you mate,the team is doing there very best to make this project a successfull one.I am hoping the team can deliver whatever they promise to there investors.I well follow this project until they reach the top.Goodluck to the entire working team.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

I think that this is really a great project but i also think that their must be some efforts done in the languages and details.

They can pay for the super shitty translations from people here who're looking for more shitcoin tokens for their "bounty hunting" full time jobs

Just by looking at projects bounty program you can already see if they have the credibility to compete with existing projects so if they can get good translators, that means the coins/tokens that they are going to offer will definitely have value.

Then they'll need to pay for proper translators and not some bounty hunting translating translators who use google translate and machine translations

You can of course use a person here from the forum to translate it in exchange or a bounty payment. There are very good translators around for any language you are looking for.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

If in essence, then and I up to the end don't understand. The only thing what I am precisely confident in, it that for storage of these tokens there will be an award on the POS system, and here is how this system will be arranged unclear.

A lot of members are posting that they did not really understand the project. Why not creating a short video presentation that will explain the use ofeterbank and how it really works?
Yes mate I agree with your suggestion, it would realy help other members alot to know more informations about this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

Great project with a great team! The idea of ​​the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
I  agree with you mate,the team is doing there very best to make this project a successfull one.I am hoping the team can deliver whatever they promise to there investors.I well follow this project until they reach the top.Goodluck to the entire working team.

I think, every ICO are also doing their best to attract more investors. The team will probably facing such problems regarding their features because they need to create a features that can really help the community. By having no real products then this is their challenge on how they are going to attract investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

A lot of members are posting that they did not really understand the project. Why not creating a short video presentation that will explain the use ofeterbank and how it really works?

As far as I understand, this is just like a crypto wallet which you can actually pays directly to the store. But the problem is not all stores are accepting a lot of coins. Because in general, only bitcoin has this kind of features and some coins are only for trading imo.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

I also can not understand the whole system of the project and how it will work. If everyone has to change the terminals, then imagine how much money you need for this. most likely people will not agree to change them because of one token, which can be paid in the store.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Well, the success of a project will not only base with the team and the project, this also needs an active community and huge serious investors that will help the success of this project.
A supporting community will greatly and can surely give a big help towards the success of the project. It's been proven I think with other projects that has a big support coming from the their community.
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Arabic translation is reserved
Native language: Arabic
Bitcointalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1155962;sa=forumProfile
ERC20 wallet address: 0x55e0967e31374b3CAEE73954Eef2b3b06D731663
Previous translation experience: http://baccar.blogspot.com.eg/

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

As far as I understand, this is just like a crypto wallet which you can actually pays directly to the store. But the problem is not all stores are accepting a lot of coins. Because in general, only bitcoin has this kind of features and some coins are only for trading imo.

Exactly, well this kind of platform is not new since many sites as well as apps may accept crypto currency. Hopefully this project is competitive enough among others as this project is in progress.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Well, there are many bounty hunters that are professionals in translating their native languages. Why pay expensive if some people can do it with just some few tokens as payment.
I think it would be best to give chance to other members who are new to this kind of business and beside why should you pay more if you can pay less with those people who can do the same job. Smiley
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 02:22:59 PM by Kigtad

I have a question for the team why you have such a short ICO, I believe that a month is very little for ICO and you need more time.
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Great project with a great team! The idea of the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
Me too, man! I really love this project because this project has so many investors and supporters. I believe that this project is gonna be succeeded!
Yes definitely they have a very realistic and great project.  They prefer to choice a kind of project  that is normally use in a simple retail businesses.  The retail charge in fiat while user payment in crypto equivalent but still retail receives fiat money. Bringing crypto in a retail businesses is unique  and capture the heart of investors.  Hoping that the team will create a marketing strategy like intensify social media sites.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

They have a very good strategy for creating awareness among users and crypto holders are given a chance to more diversifications in currencies

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Did you read carefully about their first post or whitepaper? You can understand that, this project is for retailer and buyer can make deal more easier via their application. They have 3 production for serving this idea : EterPos - look like payment gate, EterWallet - wallet, of course, EterPay - look like EterBank Shares.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

Did you read carefully about their first post or whitepaper? You can understand that, this project is for retailer and buyer can make deal more easier via their application. They have 3 production for serving this idea : EterPos - look like payment gate, EterWallet - wallet, of course, EterPay - look like EterBank Shares.
Very details, have somebody at here maybe don't take care so much about this project and they don't want know what exactly idea of EterBank, all of their idea appear at their website.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

Hopefully it can really resolve the problem they have stated about the transactions done by cashiers, retailers, and waiters that involves cryptocurrencies by making it more easier, fast, and a reliable way of charging payments to its users through the use of its mobile application.
As what in the whitepaper said. It is more easier to apply retail business with just an app. This could  make many people get what they want with just using an app. Great project.

It is true our application will get extensive information and knowledge, this will be very helpful and provide benefit for its users. Eterbank is a huge and fast-growing project.

It's good to know that the application would be beneficial not just on the investors but also in the community. Hoping you'll attract more users and gain a lot of fundings from the investors.

The project will really be beneficial since cryptocurrency is gaining a momentum these days. As this currency is gaining more scope, this system could help the latter to expand even more. Allowing people to be involved in it unconsciously.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Hopefully it can really resolve the problem they have stated about the transactions done by cashiers, retailers, and waiters that involves cryptocurrencies by making it more easier, fast, and a reliable way of charging payments to its users through the use of its mobile application.
As what in the whitepaper said. It is more easier to apply retail business with just an app. This could  make many people get what they want with just using an app. Great project.

It is true our application will get extensive information and knowledge, this will be very helpful and provide benefit for its users. Eterbank is a huge and fast-growing project.

It's good to know that the application would be beneficial not just on the investors but also in the community. Hoping you'll attract more users and gain a lot of fundings from the investors.

The project will really be beneficial since cryptocurrency is gaining a momentum these days. As this currency is gaining more scope, this system could help the latter to expand even more. Allowing people to be involved in it unconsciously.
of course the project will be in demand in the work and can be fully used by users in real time. I hope the development of the project will be successful both for developers and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: