Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

Eterbank is not in the hardware business, one of the advantages over regular Point-of-Sale's is that additional hardware is not needed, since EterPOS can be downloaded to any smartphone or tablet.
Once a business downloads the EterPOS app and registers as a business with the necessary verification they can start accepting crypto easily through their tablet or smartphone, once again even though they can now accept crypto their are fully paid in FIAT as if they were using a traditional payment processing service.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

The EterPOS application is free, with no monthly or maintenance fees, it can be downloaded to iOS / Android smartphones or tablets, however we do not provide them.

I am having doubts about what you are trying to say, application is free and can be downloaded but you don't provide them? Can you clarify what you really mean?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JynxMaze

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

do you have any vk bounty ?
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

The EterPOS application is free, with no monthly or maintenance fees, it can be downloaded to iOS / Android smartphones or tablets, however we do not provide them.

I am having doubts about what you are trying to say, application is free and can be downloaded but you don't provide them? Can you clarify what you really mean?

The question was wether we provide the tablets. We do not provide tablets.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Good luck! I think that the ICO will take time to be live!
now any project takes time.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Progressive project, strong team and serious strategy to achieve the set goals, it is about the project. I am very interested in this project, I will wait until ICO starts on June 1 to join and invest, hopefully this project will succeed.

Sounds that project is doing well as what I understand with your quote. Eterbank seems a future concept of a cashless society wherein people doesn't need physical money to some goods and services. And I think this is still limited because crypt is not yet totally accepted globally.

You are right, but with our generations now I am sure that millions of people are using cryptocurrencies worldwide and as time passes by I am sure that more and more people will be to cryptos too.
When that time comes for sure this project is already one of the institutions of retail store industry because of its POS system.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

Simpy by holding EterPay or making purchases with other cryptocurrencies through EterWallet in your favorite retail stores / restaurants / etc, you are entitled to bonuses in the form of discounts on purchases ( paid for by eterbank, from transaction fees)!
Wow very attractive and promising offers from this project,this will be a advantage to each eterbank clients.most likely it can compare to a somehow like credit card.Very friendly and accessable to future users.Hoping for more project updates and its success in the market.

Yeah right, I am hoping to see more unique features of this project and I am looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project. i am sure many people will support it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

Simpy by holding EterPay or making purchases with other cryptocurrencies through EterWallet in your favorite retail stores / restaurants / etc, you are entitled to bonuses in the form of discounts on purchases ( paid for by eterbank, from transaction fees)!
Wow very attractive and promising offers from this project,this will be a advantage to each eterbank clients.most likely it can compare to a somehow like credit card.Very friendly and accessable to future users.Hoping for more project updates and its success in the market.

Yeah right, I am hoping to see more unique features of this project and I am looking forward to see what will be the outcome of this project. i am sure many people will support it.

Being innovative is one thing that investors look for. If the team doesn't innovate for the users of the platform, suddenly the platform will die naturally. It's "Innovate or Left Behind".
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

In the next few days or maybe months we will be seeing this project operate and surely it will be supported by every members. Smiley
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

I do not really understand the idea of the project, in pizzeriai it will be necessary to purchase POS terminals with the software of this project?
Did you read carefully about their first post or whitepaper? You can understand that, this project is for retailer and buyer can make deal more easier via their application. They have 3 production for serving this idea : EterPos - look like payment gate, EterWallet - wallet, of course, EterPay - look like EterBank Shares.
Of course I read the first page, but do you think all retailers have a tablet to install a mobile application? Or think the tablets are free?

I did not understand what it means that we can download the application to our smartphone, but the developers do not provide them?
I understand that the application seems to be there, but the rights do not belong to developers, this application is created by other developers. It seems so. But then it's strange that absolutely different people are engaged in development. If I'm wrong, then correct me.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

I do not really understand the idea of the project, in pizzeriai it will be necessary to purchase POS terminals with the software of this project?
Did you read carefully about their first post or whitepaper? You can understand that, this project is for retailer and buyer can make deal more easier via their application. They have 3 production for serving this idea : EterPos - look like payment gate, EterWallet - wallet, of course, EterPay - look like EterBank Shares.
Of course I read the first page, but do you think all retailers have a tablet to install a mobile application? Or think the tablets are free?

The EterPOS application is free, with no monthly or maintenance fees, it can be downloaded to iOS / Android smartphones or tablets, however we do not provide tablets.
Will it be available in PC version or web version? or you're just implementing it on mobile application first at this time? I will be glad to have your response about this one admin Eterbank, and continue to work hard on the project.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

A good project for the world of cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real world so that crypto currency can be accepted by the public and this breakthrough for future Cryptocurrency
stronger2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

Project really desirable by crypto currency players that finally can be applied in the real world with the world crypto currency can be accepted by the public for payment in stores, business, with POS applications even tokennya sales also practically quite successful
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

I understand your team came up with something like a new purse for the Ethereum  and you need to understand that you're doing your tokens on the Ethereum , so you would not have been able to tell if you should wait for the Ethereum to rise?
ahmadbass

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

The road map is very short, very inspiring! Do not want to wait a year or two nother to see the results.
kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

Project really desirable by the crypto currency players that finally can be applied in the real world with the world crypto currency can be accepted by the community for payment
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

I understand your team came up with something like a new purse for the Ethereum  and you need to understand that you're doing your tokens on the Ethereum , so you would not have been able to tell if you should wait for the Ethereum to rise?
well why will they possibly do that wait for Eth to raise all am hoping is that they go on and when Eth goes up then we might get some lambo

Bookeater71

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

It's a wonderful idea!!! But it may not a good time to launch this project because the concept of cryptocurrence have not been taken into most of people's mind. So, I wonder how many retailer and person will use it.
Just like Chinese Tencent and Alibaba, they didn't launch the electronics payment system at the beginning. Only after they had huge base of users, the E-pay system began.
So, Ebank might need to do similar things as Tencent and Alibaba did.

Anyway, it's good try. Wish you good success.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I see the ETERBANK team is very reliable and strives in pushing this project to achieve success. seeing the result of a satisfactory first-stage pre-sale, is certainly a good capital for this project to attract more investors
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

ETERBANK launch is really a great aspect which helps all the crypto users where it allows shops, restaurants and services to charge payments from crypto currency users as easily as charging in cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: