Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3588 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

I hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.

Same here bud, I'm hoping that this project will success since many of us looking forward on this proiect. Also, they need more time to announce this project around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully they can easily got some great investors to have more funds, as they will also provide attractive features.
That expectations are really obvious as we have chose it as our choice however advertising shall be more prioritized that would drive a more traffic than now and we can expect more investors driving into the platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

The launch of Enter bank with all the great deeds and aspects gathering together with the definite possibilities is highly admirable as it offers the worlds first decentralized solution for bringing the crypto coins to the real world.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

It's a wonderful idea!!! But it may not a good time to launch this project because the concept of cryptocurrence have not been taken into most of people's mind. So, I wonder how many retailer and person will use it.
Just like Chinese Tencent and Alibaba, they didn't launch the electronics payment system at the beginning. Only after they had huge base of users, the E-pay system began.
So, Ebank might need to do similar things as Tencent and Alibaba did.

Anyway, it's good try. Wish you good success.

Similar to other crypto payment systems, the most important for this kind of project is to establish a big community first. So I am thinking that just like others, airdrop or maybe a competition will attract more supporters.
Exactly a good implementation of the project must be succeeded by a good active community! The team should take initiatives to expand the community and attract more investors!
The community for this project actually is much good and also have attracted a huge amount of investors to the project. I am sure that more investors will soon join this project for bigger and brighter profits ahead.
I am sure that this project will reach the hardcap soon and also it will have some exciting profits ahead. This project is much unique and will surely gain attention from several investors.
As the purpose of the project is really promising and satisfies all the crypto users this will create a more attention for all the investors also we see many supporters are actively engaged.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

EterPay is building block of Eterbanks network, where token holders reap the benefit of its operations. All the operations are very effective as we could experience they work on the instructions and the result is achievable.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

It's a wonderful idea!!! But it may not a good time to launch this project because the concept of cryptocurrence have not been taken into most of people's mind. So, I wonder how many retailer and person will use it.
Just like Chinese Tencent and Alibaba, they didn't launch the electronics payment system at the beginning. Only after they had huge base of users, the E-pay system began.

Similar to other crypto payment systems, the most important for this kind of project is to establish a big community first. So I am thinking that just like others, airdrop or maybe a competition will attract more supporters.
Exactly a good implementation of the project must be succeeded by a good active community! The team should take initiatives to expand the community and attract more investors!
The community for this project actually is much good and also have attracted a huge amount of investors to the project. I am sure that more investors will soon join this project for bigger and brighter profits ahead.
I am sure that this project will reach the hardcap soon and also it will have some exciting profits ahead. This project is much unique and will surely gain attention from several investors.
That requires more advertising and actively reaching to all the social platforms and conveying the plan to all the investors with the complete information on various communities that can help to reach the hardcap soon.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

The foundation levels of all the plans emerged with ETERBANK is really reaping a great success as we can see the platform is available in all the social platforms there will be more traffic.
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

we are experiencing more investors participating however we need to keep supporting the project by actively sharing it to other friends and we can easily expect a greater metrics.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:39 AM

we are experiencing more investors participating however we need to keep supporting the project by actively sharing it to other friends and we can easily expect a greater metrics.
It is all the advertising functionalities and the active involvement of the various teams engaging to spread to various communities to reach to the potential investors.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.

I agree, the project is more secured and also the members. The main reason also why there is a verification is to avoid scammers and poser and it will make the project trustable.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

It is all the advertising functionalities and the active involvement of the various teams engaging to spread to various communities to reach to the potential investors.
There are many ways to share or promote this project. Social media, friends, websites, and etc. They project also need the team to function well. With a team that is very concern with the project, will do anything just to be successful.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

There are many ways to share or promote this project. Social media, friends, websites, and etc. They project also need the team to function well. With a team that is very concern with the project, will do anything just to be successful.
All of them are mutually reinforcing. On the one hand, it requires a large number of registered users. On the other hand, it needs to improve its trading rules to attract the convenience of customers.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

I think they need to focus on promoting the project so that many people will engage and invest on the platform.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.
Most ICO related project today do some KYC or know your costumer to make sure that everyone is using it is legit or they are using it for what the platform's services are focused in. Some might be against the implementation of the verification but the final decision is still in the team behind this one.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

I think they need to focus on promoting the project so that many people will engage and invest on the platform.
Yes, and also they started it already by doing the "bounty campaigns" for the benefit of both who will join and also for the platform's popularity in the future of it. Here's the link if you want to see it for yourself -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.0
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

Most ICO related project today do some KYC or know your costumer to make sure that everyone is using it is legit or they are using it for what the platform's services are focused in. Some might be against the implementation of the verification but the final decision is still in the team behind this one.

as a participant, we must follow the rules who given by the project. sometimes KYC verification is indeed complicated, but it's all to reduce cheating. the most important now is to support this project and make ETERBANK favored by many investors
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

as a participant, we must follow the rules who given by the project. sometimes KYC verification is indeed complicated, but it's all to reduce cheating. the most important now is to support this project and make ETERBANK favored by many investors
Having KYC verification isn't a bad thing at all. I agree it's sometimes complicated and might be considered by some people "not important to deal with" because in their opinion why have it if a project must remain its users identity to anonymous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: