Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3588 times)
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

let's support this project, ICO is still a long time, hope the team will prepare all with mature so that later ico start will run smoothly until finish reaches a maximum result.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

Etherbank deserves to be sustained and gained much support for making it easier and safer for our wallets. Certainly this is a point that we are very priority.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.

If you are going ways that involve banks and so on you will have to do KYC or if you are incorporated in a jurisdiction with strong regulation. There is no way around it yet.
Yeah, it's like an expected thing that needs to happen if you involve money in you project, doing such verification. It's for the safety of the platform and for the users too.
It's a way to protect the people using the ETERBANK too. Verification might be a hassle thing to do but it's a good thing to have for the security and safety.

It is for the government to know who owns what and who moves what Wink even if you do KYC, why are you safe from ETERBANK running off with your money?

In our opinion safety is best deducted through team transparency and professional background.

Transparency is the lifeblood of such a system and you should do everything you can to deliver it.

Security also is a must. People and members are expecting for a good quality of services which will make the project more reliable.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:26 AM

I hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.
The idea of cashless payment is really a good thing. It can give more security for the user and will give assurance that their money will not be stolen. Hoping that this project can do that.
But there will be a big change to cope up if this will happen right? Because most people will not be very comfortable by changing how we do payment traditionally.

That's one thing that might be considered as a "disadvantage" of going cashless. People might not be able to adapt it quickly. But users who planned to use this platform really needs the device to able to use this properly.

But the fact that it will help more people to let their money be secured and they're the only who can access it by using any forms of devices or maybe a card with proper encryption to avoid it being stolen. It might have a "disadvantage" but also it have an "advantage" as it is part of every change.

You have a point mate. Well this could make the people really secured their money which is also easy to use with just a swipe or what. This could make a big change in the currency industries.
It might not be a new technology in the history of people using card as a way of paying something but with the application of it in crypto can make a lot of things more secure and easier.
Eterbank is aiming also the security of the accounts of members. I am just thinking if they will promote cashless payment. So even cents or coins will be gone because there will be no cash or physical appreance you will use in payment.
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Do Eterbank have already a card payment that they can produce? or do we just use app through mobile phones? I appreciate the efforts of the team by giving members a satisfaction.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Do Eterbank have already a card payment that they can produce? or do we just use app through mobile phones? I appreciate the efforts of the team by giving members a satisfaction.

I have the same question. I was curious about the payment if they gonna use card or app. I hope this will be address by the admin. I am very excited about the success of the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

I highly suggest you read the white paper so you can understand much more the project. It's located at the first page of this thread.
Eterbank (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

We do not deal with card payments since they involve fees from card providers (such as visa, mastercard) and fees for issuing banks (ex: WaveCrest holdings). Our payments are direct, in crypto with zero fees.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

I have the same question. I was curious about the payment if they gonna use card or app. I hope this will be address by the admin. I am very excited about the success of the project.

Payments are made directly from the wallet app in crypto, with 0 fees.

Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

I highly suggest you read the white paper so you can understand much more the project. It's located at the first page of this thread.

Check out our new explainer video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtbFvXmZBMY

recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

We are expecting a fast transaction of the payment right? With 0 fees and no more waiting of the transaction, I'm sure this will be a good features for the project.

I guess it's impossible that the project will be offering 0 fees with their transaction. How will the team gain profit from the platform?
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

We are expecting a fast transaction of the payment right? With 0 fees and no more waiting of the transaction, I'm sure this will be a good features for the project.

I guess it's impossible that the project will be offering 0 fees with their transaction. How can the platform profit from the project?
But the admin is the one who said it? It might really sound impossible but it will attract people at the same time to use the project because of the 0 fees for the transaction done on Eterbank.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

I guess it's impossible that the project will be offering 0 fees with their transaction. How can the platform profit from the project?
But the admin is the one who said it? It might really sound impossible but it will attract people at the same time to use the project because of the 0 fees for the transaction done on Eterbank.

It's good to know that they'll be offering 0 fees on the transactions. It'll make Eterbank stand out to other existing platforms on the marketplace.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

It's good to know that they'll be offering 0 fees on the transactions. It'll make Eterbank stand out to other existing platforms on the marketplace.

It's clearly one of the strategies of the team to make more people come and use this platform in the future as it offers 0 fees on the transaction done in Eterbank.
Eterbank (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

I guess it's impossible that the project will be offering 0 fees with their transaction. How will the team gain profit from the platform?

the wallet user paying for the goods with his cryptocurrency has 0 fees, the profit gained comes from the transaction fee of 1% paid by the business selling the goods to the wallet user.

nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

the wallet user paying for the goods with his cryptocurrency has 0 fees, the profit gained comes from the transaction fee of 1% paid by the business selling the goods to the wallet user.
If it is like that I am sure that many who support it, because this is one of the features that are good for the project and hopefully more projects can be developed.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

the concept offered in this project desperately good, hopefully over time this project will gain a lot of support from everyone. success always for this project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:25:46 AM

It's clearly one of the strategies of the team to make more people come and use this platform in the future as it offers 0 fees on the transaction done in Eterbank.
Eterbank is more capable to use than other payment system which as what you are saying that Eterbank offers 0 transaction fee which is convenient to all.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

the concept offered in this project desperately good, hopefully over time this project will gain a lot of support from everyone. success always for this project.
Well eterbank really made a platform which everybody will like and new to their sight. The team gives effort and time just to make the project beautiful and useful.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

really hope this project succeeds. This is what will make the value of cryptocurrency increase in the future, if groceries retail stores accept crypto we no longer need to bring cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: