Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3588 times)
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

Interesting project by bringing crypto coins to the real world. Is there an attractive offer allowing someone to choose this project?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

crypto coins will be the money for our future, I think that we need to invest already in projects that will succeed in this future, I think we should take our steps well and walk towards the future

Quite not sure about that mate. But there will be a chance that in the future, cryptocurrency will become the  main money that will be used by people. Eterbank is a great project to invest.
I agree with you frenkelebre, this project is a good one to invest with your money. As it has the potential of becoming a successful one that will surely give a lot of benefit from its users and the investors.
Let's observe how this project will become a successful one and not failed one. It needs the support of the community to make it more popular so that many people will know more about this one.
To make the project successful, everyone shouls cooperate and support the project by doing a promotion. Eterbank is being active until today which is a great chance that they will be successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

crypto coins will be the money for our future, I think that we need to invest already in projects that will succeed in this future, I think we should take our steps well and walk towards the future

Quite not sure about that mate. But there will be a chance that in the future, cryptocurrency will become the  main money that will be used by people. Eterbank is a great project to invest.

I agree. But the team is really pushing it to make the cryptocurrency the main money to used. This will be very easy and convenient to use for the future.

Of course, there are many benefits in using cryptocurrency on day to day transactions, so it won't be a surprise if they will push it until it will be implemented.
That might be one of the reason why they created this kind of project. Making crypto as part of our daily activity, but, let us see if what will this project turn out in the future.
The team have a great idea which they are pursuing the cryptocurrency to be use in the real world. It is way to far and it's very hard, but if we gonna help the project to make it successful.
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I like the way the team promote their project. But as I think there are many products that is the same with Eterbank that already been launched. How would they compete to the other product and do they have any difference?
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

I like the way the team promote their project. But as I think there are many products that is the same with Eterbank that already been launched. How would they compete to the other product and do they have any difference?
Eterbank had a unique features about themselves. Also Eterbank project had many supporters that give confident to the project to be successful.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Eterbank had a unique features about themselves. Also Eterbank project had many supporters that give confident to the project to be successful.

You're right. The project has its own unique features even though eterbank has many competitors on the market I guess they can sustain and pursue the platform.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

You're right. The project has its own unique features even though eterbank has many competitors on the market I guess they can sustain and pursue the platform.

All ICO needs to be different in order for them to stand out on the market. And I'm happy that eterbank is one of them.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

The devs aren't active always, this could be a potential stlet back for investors because inquiries and questions are not answered instantly. I hope they will address this kind of issue.

Agree with you, this could lead to a potential set back for investors. They need to be active in the thread so that they can answer the needs of potential investors.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.

If you are going ways that involve banks and so on you will have to do KYC or if you are incorporated in a jurisdiction with strong regulation. There is no way around it yet.
Yeah, it's like an expected thing that needs to happen if you involve money in you project, doing such verification. It's for the safety of the platform and for the users too.
It's a way to protect the people using the ETERBANK too. Verification might be a hassle thing to do but it's a good thing to have for the security and safety.

It is for the government to know who owns what and who moves what Wink even if you do KYC, why are you safe from ETERBANK running off with your money?

In our opinion safety is best deducted through team transparency and professional background.

Transparency is the lifeblood of such a system and you should do everything you can to deliver it.

Security also is a must. People and members are expecting for a good quality of services which will make the project more reliable.

Security is so important it isn't even worth mentioning. Without proper security you don't even need to start a service as it will take a few days until hackers will destroy you.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

All ICO needs to be different in order for them to stand out on the market. And I'm happy that eterbank is one of them.
That's one thing I think every team working and planned a project thinks about, making it a unique that can stand out the rest of the project that are already in the market.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:48:19 PM

I like the idea of getting bonuses when you hold some Eterpay and share from transactions generated in the network if your wallet is verified. But what are the condition for a wallet to be verified?

A big pro for this. Always good to have some income from doing nothing Wink Why is verification needed at all? Isn't it proof enough if you have a certain balance?

They need it for security purposes in the future so that they can be sure that they'll know who's the users of the platform. If you don't have criminal cases then it would not be a problem to you.

And what about privacy? Why should they know who is using their platform? That goes into the direction of what we have today. Mass surveillance and hardly any freedom.
This is something needs to be work out a lot. Privacy is really important, but the fact the some users doesn't want to do verification, maybe because it's a hassle one to do. But also, one problem it's trying to solve is to be sure that no one in its users are using the platform for illegal purposes.

If you are going ways that involve banks and so on you will have to do KYC or if you are incorporated in a jurisdiction with strong regulation. There is no way around it yet.
Yeah, it's like an expected thing that needs to happen if you involve money in you project, doing such verification. It's for the safety of the platform and for the users too.
It's a way to protect the people using the ETERBANK too. Verification might be a hassle thing to do but it's a good thing to have for the security and safety.

It is for the government to know who owns what and who moves what Wink even if you do KYC, why are you safe from ETERBANK running off with your money?

In our opinion safety is best deducted through team transparency and professional background.

Transparency is the lifeblood of such a system and you should do everything you can to deliver it.

Security also is a must. People and members are expecting for a good quality of services which will make the project more reliable.

Security is so important it isn't even worth mentioning. Without proper security you don't even need to start a service as it will take a few days until hackers will destroy you.
It is funny also to find out if a project doesn't have a security at all, it's common sense too that every project needs to implement security measures in order to protect the project and the people using it.
Well, maybe they are just trying to prove that security is indeed present here. Security can also affect how people will use a certain project, especially here. It's really a vital part of a project as it will make everything more safe and secured.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

It is funny also to find out if a project doesn't have a security at all, it's common sense too that every project needs to implement security measures in order to protect the project and the people using it.
Well, maybe they are just trying to prove that security is indeed present here. Security can also affect how people will use a certain project, especially here. It's really a vital part of a project as it will make everything more safe and secured.
You are right, security is the number one projection of the project which it will be the pillar of it. I can assure that the project have a strong security.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

That's one thing I think every team working and planned a project thinks about, making it a unique that can stand out the rest of the project that are already in the market.

Planning a project is really a hard one and the team should have every plan that they make. The roadmap is the one that they should follow. If they can do it, them the project will be successful.
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Eterbank project have many competitors outside and inside of crypto world. But the team are working hard to be a competitive project that can outstand competitors.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Eterbank project have many competitors outside and inside of crypto world. But the team are working hard to be a competitive project that can outstand competitors.

I agree with you mate, Eterbank are being a competitive project. Also to be successful in the field that have many competitors, we members should also help by supporting the project until their success.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I agree with you mate, Eterbank are being a competitive project. Also to be successful in the field that have many competitors, we members should also help by supporting the project until their success.

Totally true, we can help on the promotional progress of Eterbank so that it can compete to other platforms in terms of popularity and number of supporters.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

Planning a project is really a hard one and the team should have every plan that they make. The roadmap is the one that they should follow. If they can do it, them the project will be successful.

Agree with you, planning plays a vital role on every ICO on the marketplace. Because if the plan fails then everything would more likely failing too.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

Totally true, we can help on the promotional progress of Eterbank so that it can compete to other platforms in terms of popularity and number of supporters.

That's why they have offered bounty programs on the project so that the platform will reach new organic viewers and possibly those viewers have higher probability to invest on the project.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

You can only prove security over time. That's the strongest metric you can use to judge whether something is secure. If it wasn't secure someone would exploit the weakness.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

You can only prove security over time. That's the strongest metric you can use to judge whether something is secure. If it wasn't secure someone would exploit the weakness.
Definitely it will happen if it's not present. The hardwork the team gave to this project if it's launch without securing it will just be useless. Hoping we can see a secure and reliable outcome of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: