Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:12:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
soundasleep

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

really like this project, much needed thing in the crypto space right now, especially for the mainstream adoption.
there was a huge hype in 2017 and now when it's bear market shops are much more reluctant to accept crypto, I hope eterbank can change that.
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

really like this project, much needed thing in the crypto space right now, especially for the mainstream adoption.
there was a huge hype in 2017 and now when it's bear market shops are much more reluctant to accept crypto, I hope eterbank can change that.

Fully agreed.
I know it's gonna take time, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Retailers will figure out the huge benefits of accepting crypto versus fiat,
it's just the way the whole world trade will move to, with time.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

Woah, I've seen the video presentation created by the team. So far so good, not tech-savvy people can easily understand what is Eterbank all about. Good job, team Eterbank!
Definitely a great video and a very easy to understand one. With this kind of content they are creating, this can improve how the project is gaining the right amount of engagement and support.
Also, if they will become active here and not just on the telegram channel, even not creating this kind of content will attract people. People want transparency and the team can really provide that.
You are right mate. Being transparent to the team will boost their popularity and gain respect from the people. Giving a great response will be a great outcome.
Eterbank gives what the members wanted, the thing is with the team is being active they should make and cope with the absence that they did. But I know they will solve that and will strive hard to be successful.
I believe that the team will give their best for the progress of the projects and hopefully future projects could smoothly achieve the target.
really, the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will succeed this future project.
I also believe that his team involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project because they would also want this project a success as well.
There is no doubt about it. all the teams that are working in this project will definitely work hard so well so that the project could be developed and a great success.

Are there several teams involved with Eterbank? Where did you see that there are also other teams working on this?

Yes, without knowing any info about the company people are commenting about the company. Team is doing good but they need to work on the roadmap why they mentioned.
Yes, I partly agree with you, but nevertheless people have the right to assume how the project will work, it is natural upon it will be known only after start.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

A good project for the world of cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real world so that crypto currency can be accepted by the public and this breakthrough for future Cryptocurrency
This will be advantage to all crypto holders. This will connect blockchain community to the real world. This will be a great chance to interact and communicate crypto world. A fast and easy way to access our coins to the real world.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 04:59:05 PM by Jedzkie050617

A supporting community will greatly and can surely give a big help towards the success of the project. It's been proven I think with other projects that has a big support coming from the their community.
Project community is the secret in every project success in the market. Its been proven for a long time that investors are attracted to projects that has huge numbers of community and specialy with the help of the supporters this things will posible. The good relationships between project team and supporters and investors will be a great tandem to achieve project goals.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:10:21 AM

A good project for the world of cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real world so that crypto currency can be accepted by the public and this breakthrough for future Cryptocurrency
This will be advantage to all crypto holders. This will connect blockchain community to the real world. This will be a great chance to interact and communicate crypto world. A fast and easy way to access our coins to the real world.
Exactly. And I guess with the help of Eterbank project, more and more people will likely to used crypto coins as their partner in everyday life. They can make things possible and easy to managed such as buying and paying some goods. Hopefully, it can be totally implemented by the devs so that we can experienced how good the platform is.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

The right project, but I can not understand how the transaction is free. Simply who then will hold the network? A good idea.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Woah, I've seen the video presentation created by the team. So far so good, not tech-savvy people can easily understand what is Eterbank all about. Good job, team Eterbank!
Definitely a great video and a very easy to understand one. With this kind of content they are creating, this can improve how the project is gaining the right amount of engagement and support.
Also, if they will become active here and not just on the telegram channel, even not creating this kind of content will attract people. People want transparency and the team can really provide that.
You are right mate. Being transparent to the team will boost their popularity and gain respect from the people. Giving a great response will be a great outcome.
Eterbank gives what the members wanted, the thing is with the team is being active they should make and cope with the absence that they did. But I know they will solve that and will strive hard to be successful.
I believe that the team will give their best for the progress of the projects and hopefully future projects could smoothly achieve the target.
really, the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will succeed this future project.
I also believe that his team involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project because they would also want this project a success as well.
There is no doubt about it. all the teams that are working in this project will definitely work hard so well so that the project could be developed and a great success.

Are there several teams involved with Eterbank? Where did you see that there are also other teams working on this?

Yes, without knowing any info about the company people are commenting about the company. Team is doing good but they need to work on the roadmap why they mentioned.

The team is really working well with their platform. Following the roadmap they built will lead them to success and the team are following it with determination.

You're right, following roadmap makes this project successful because it will serve as their guide, which help them think where to focus next. The team should have unity, determination and cooperation in order to work easily.
BuTaJIu4eK

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Umm not just access them, but USE them the way we use FIAT now. And FIAT is NOTHING but vapourware, nothing stands behind it, it is printed as establishment sees fit. I strongly believe blockchain is about to change that, sooner than we think, and Eterbank is a step in the good direction.
DODREAM14

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

ETERBANK is the very project that can change the situation in cryptology and bring something new to the current state of affairs
kroko2018

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

wow Smiley
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

Exactly. And I guess with the help of Eterbank project, more and more people will likely to used crypto coins as their partner in everyday life. They can make things possible and easy to managed such as buying and paying some goods. Hopefully, it can be totally implemented by the devs so that we can experienced how good the platform is.
Indeed. Eterbank project was a good exchange to exchange your crypto to fiat, but I wonder how much is the fees for one time exchanging?
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

If they can't follow the roadmap then that's the time when their supporters will lose trust on them. A lot of projects end up doing that because they lack funds and a strategy to deliver what they have promised.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Indeed. Eterbank project was a good exchange to exchange your crypto to fiat, but I wonder how much is the fees for one time exchanging?

What do you even mean by "was a good exchange" so do you mean to say that they are now going to shit or something like that? Or is that just a mistake of tenses
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

If they can't follow the roadmap then that's the time when their supporters will lose trust on them. A lot of projects end up doing that because they lack funds and a strategy to deliver what they have promised.

It's a usual and very common thing to not follow the roadmap. Cause most ICOs just want to take the money + dump the tokens for more money and then walk out clean with a ton of cash lmao
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

It's a usual and very common thing to not follow the roadmap. Cause most ICOs just want to take the money + dump the tokens for more money and then walk out clean with a ton of cash lmao
that is, do you want to say that the Eterbank project causes suspicion in you? I agree with you, there are projects that do this in a similar way, but how about this project?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

The right project, but I can not understand how the transaction is free. Simply who then will hold the network? A good idea.

Honestly, I also do not understand. As a team of developers, this all thought out, that would not be at a loss on this principle of trading as a commission-free fee.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

The team has a great idea. I just want to ask, how you will market this project to normal people without crypto experience?
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

1% transaction fee is a very low amount if the team wants to get profit. Are there other ways that this project can earn except transaction fee?
Joe1976

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

Hi, DEV's Please write me your offer in PM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: