Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

I have heard that you guys offers transaction fee for 1% for businesses and for free users the fee would be 0? Can you verified it if it's true so it will be clarified to all members.

Actually, it's on their ANN, you can read it again if you want to verify it. I'm just wondering how they can live with that 1% per transaction?
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

I have heard that you guys offers transaction fee for 1% for businesses and for free users the fee would be 0? Can you verified it if it's true so it will be clarified to all members.

Actually, it's on their ANN, you can read it again if you want to verify it. I'm just wondering how they can live with that 1% per transaction?

1% is enough. You're thinking too small, eterbank can manage transactions globally. So imagine every transaction the company gets 1% of the amount being deposited, they'll make fortune out of "1%" you are referring.
Lauramarionel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

Yeah, i keep on wondering the same too
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Woah, I've seen the video presentation created by the team. So far so good, not tech-savvy people can easily understand what is Eterbank all about. Good job, team Eterbank!
Definitely a great video and a very easy to understand one. With this kind of content they are creating, this can improve how the project is gaining the right amount of engagement and support.
Also, if they will become active here and not just on the telegram channel, even not creating this kind of content will attract people. People want transparency and the team can really provide that.
You are right mate. Being transparent to the team will boost their popularity and gain respect from the people. Giving a great response will be a great outcome.
Eterbank gives what the members wanted, the thing is with the team is being active they should make and cope with the absence that they did. But I know they will solve that and will strive hard to be successful.
I believe that the team will give their best for the progress of the projects and hopefully future projects could smoothly achieve the target.
really, the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will succeed this future project.
I also believe that his team involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project because they would also want this project a success as well.
There is no doubt about it. all the teams that are working in this project will definitely work hard so well so that the project could be developed and a great success.

Are there several teams involved with Eterbank? Where did you see that there are also other teams working on this?

Yes, without knowing any info about the company people are commenting about the company. Team is doing good but they need to work on the roadmap why they mentioned.
Yes, I partly agree with you, but nevertheless people have the right to assume how the project will work, it is natural upon it will be known only after start.

Some people assume things without considering any facts. Feels like they shouldn't even have the right to assume things.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Hello guys, just to remind you, the Token Sale Event is nearly coming, it's 6 days more before it happens, so don't forget about it. Also, for the team, what's the update on the Tulip Conference 2018? Did it went well?
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

the project is pretty good with a total supply that is not enough banyak.kenken value was quite cheap only 0.3 dollar.project ico eterbank need to follow

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

Woah, I've seen the video presentation created by the team. So far so good, not tech-savvy people can easily understand what is Eterbank all about. Good job, team Eterbank!
Definitely a great video and a very easy to understand one. With this kind of content they are creating, this can improve how the project is gaining the right amount of engagement and support.
Also, if they will become active here and not just on the telegram channel, even not creating this kind of content will attract people. People want transparency and the team can really provide that.
You are right mate. Being transparent to the team will boost their popularity and gain respect from the people. Giving a great response will be a great outcome.
Eterbank gives what the members wanted, the thing is with the team is being active they should make and cope with the absence that they did. But I know they will solve that and will strive hard to be successful.
I believe that the team will give their best for the progress of the projects and hopefully future projects could smoothly achieve the target.
really, the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will succeed this future project.
I also believe that his team involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project because they would also want this project a success as well.
There is no doubt about it. all the teams that are working in this project will definitely work hard so well so that the project could be developed and a great success.

Are there several teams involved with Eterbank? Where did you see that there are also other teams working on this?

Yes, without knowing any info about the company people are commenting about the company. Team is doing good but they need to work on the roadmap why they mentioned.
Yes, I partly agree with you, but nevertheless people have the right to assume how the project will work, it is natural upon it will be known only after start.

Some people assume things without considering any facts. Feels like they shouldn't even have the right to assume things.
Well, it's the nature of some people, you can't really assure people will read the facts, some are just going into the flow or how things are being said without considering the "facts" that came from the legitimate source.

Then again we should not complain that such people exist as they are the ones we take the money from when it comes to trading Tongue

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:45:13 PM

The team planned to have a testing ground in EU, this will lead to a effort of the promotion that will target the retailers, and after that, regular clients will first have an experience or hear Eterbank.
shikon_shard

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Eterbank have many ups and downs, but the main purpose of the team is to make the project to be close to perfect. The team does not bugged by any disturbance. If there is a problem then the team will fixed it. Eterbank will gain and improve more.
When you say close to perfect it means a lot of hardwork and dedication will be needed for it to be achieved. So I think they need something that will make their project take it's highest potential, shall we say they let eterbank be used in shops, restaurants, or malls to pay bills. This small step can make a difference especially if people find it more convinient to pay using eterbank.
It's clearly part of their plan in making the project more well known in the future. Having it use in many ways will make it more convenient enough that can really help people that uses cryptos.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

The team planned to have a testing ground in EU, this will lead to a effort of the promotion that will target the retailers, and after that, regular clients will first have an experience or hear Eterbank.

Is EU really good for testing this kind of platform? I mean how they came up that the platform will be tested in EU? What variables they consider?
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

Eterbank have many ups and downs, but the main purpose of the team is to make the project to be close to perfect. The team does not bugged by any disturbance. If there is a problem then the team will fixed it. Eterbank will gain and improve more.

It's normal in this industry to have highs and lows. And I guess the team is already ready for that. They just need to innovate more so that people will keep an eye on Eterbank.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Is EU really good for testing this kind of platform? I mean how they came up that the platform will be tested in EU? What variables they consider?
You should ask the team about that, as I have checked their community channel in Telegram, one of the moderators there, which is 1van said about this one.

Do you have links on their Telegram channel? Just want to ask couple of things about this platform.
rosstechldn

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

Sounds very similar to repux
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

this project thread is very interesting with some items described in detail, this project also develop bounty campaign, how much total supply of coins at the time of ICO? and also where is the exchange of this coin?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

This project keeps giving us new hype day by day, if mind to join their telegram chat, you can heart the latest and recent news about the progress of this one.
shikon_shard

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:32 PM

The reason this project is still alive and kicking is because of the team really doing their best work they can do to make it a better project.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

complete project with very attractive coin sales information I think with the total supply of coins that is not excessive, this project also developed a promotional program in the form of bounty campaign, may the sale of coins reach hardcap
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

The reason this project is still alive and kicking is because of the team really doing their best work they can do to make it a better project.
As what they are doing, we can see that the team are giving all their efforts which makes the project keeps improving and functioning.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

This project keeps giving us new hype day by day, if mind to join their telegram chat, you can heart the latest and recent news about the progress of this one.
Eterbank is still kicking and making more improvement with the project. The updates are frequently relayed to us so fast which is good for the project.
shikon_shard

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

Someone might have ask this already, but did the team already assigned ang new thread manager to accommodate upcoming questions? Rather than joining in the telegram channel?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: