Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3580 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

Eterbank project serves as an avenue for retailers to reach out to the consumers and provide a better way of payment through cryptocurrency.
This is a great way to have communication with retailer and consumers. Eterbank provides a new way and new hope for them to make the deal fast and more reliable.
Retail system is a good way to make consumer order some product fast. With Eterbank works, it will be a great combination for the business which will help them more by giving a great service to them.

They focus on their target market which really gives great impact on the cryptocurrency commercialization. Hoping this will continue.

Retailing Industry offers much more if they will find this project useful for their business. Better if they would pitch it to the retailers.

Giving a great idea about retailing, Eterbank is the one to be used if they want to to have their business get supplies fast.

Indeed Eterbank is able to provide a good solution for the business, with Eterbank will be able to advance and have an unimpeded supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

Eterbank project serves as an avenue for retailers to reach out to the consumers and provide a better way of payment through cryptocurrency.
This is a great way to have communication with retailer and consumers. Eterbank provides a new way and new hope for them to make the deal fast and more reliable.
Retail system is a good way to make consumer order some product fast. With Eterbank works, it will be a great combination for the business which will help them more by giving a great service to them.

They focus on their target market which really gives great impact on the cryptocurrency commercialization. Hoping this will continue.

Retailing Industry offers much more if they will find this project useful for their business. Better if they would pitch it to the retailers.

Giving a great idea about retailing, Eterbank is the one to be used if they want to to have their business get supplies fast.

Indeed Eterbank is able to provide a good solution for the business, with Eterbank will be able to advance and have an unimpeded supply.
If Eterbank will really push to the top, I think they will going to be number one and a reliable source aboit retaliting products.
ainajane11

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

If Eterbank will really push to the top, I think they will going to be number one and a reliable source aboit retaliting products.

Do they have any main product that they sell in the retail system? Or they do general products which will be good and it is available to all?.
udj052

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

As long as the market is boiled, people will have strong confidence in some projects.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:04 AM

As long as the market is boiled, people will have strong confidence in some projects.

You are right mate, Eterbank will still rely on the market. If the market will get a great offers then this will be a great opportunity for Eterbank itself.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:28 AM

You are right mate, Eterbank will still rely on the market. If the market will get a great offers then this will be a great opportunity for Eterbank itself.

They will also give good offers for the investors and to the people who supported & trusted eterbank platform. They're just starting let's see how they will respond to this.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

Do they have any main product that they sell in the retail system? Or they do general products which will be good and it is available to all?.

The only product they have is the POS (?) that serves as a tool for retailers. They don't have feasible products that they're selling only the POS system. This is just what I understand on this project.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

And they will be including Eterbank since this project already establishing their market in the cryptoworld. They'll be getting there.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

I'm seeing a lot of improvements created by the team, they have great channel in Telegram, admins answer directly to you. Hoping it will keep up.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

Seeing little by little results makes the investors to trust more the platform. Just continue what you do guys you will reach the success if you won't give up.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

How do the team of Eterbank reach out to their community? By telegram channel only? How about their fellow supporters from other social media platform?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

How do the team of Eterbank reach out to their community? By telegram channel only? How about their fellow supporters from other social media platform?

I guess they have also accounts on other social media platforms to communicate with their supporters and investors. It would be better if the team will answer this question so that both know what will be their response.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

I guess they have also accounts on other social media platforms to communicate with their supporters and investors. It would be better if the team will answer this question so that both know what will be their response.

I have seen that they also have other social media like twitter. But the last post there is way long ago so I think the only thing they have now is their Telegram group.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

I have seen that they also have other social media like twitter. But the last post there is way long ago so I think the only thing they have now is their Telegram group.

It is better for them to have more social media to communicate to a big community right? Eterbank should also plan on how would they spread their news about the project.
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

the team should be more active for more than one social media. because the active team in providing information will make the public more familiar with this project. besides the active thread is in my opinion also very much influential.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

the team should be more active for more than one social media. because the active team in providing information will make the public more familiar with this project. besides the active thread is in my opinion also very much influential.

Yes, being active with the social media can have a big effect on their project. If they are really active then it means the project is alive and keep working.
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Can someone answer here what is the latest update of Eterbank and what stage are they now? Is there any sales and events that can make the members participate?
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

Can someone answer here what is the latest update of Eterbank and what stage are they now? Is there any sales and events that can make the members participate?
I am also waiting for some information about Eterbank. I hope someone can provide some details that can help the people to be motivated to support Eterbank again.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

Hey mate, they're active now in their Telegram channel. They don't always post their updates here. Might as well join there so that you'll be updated.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

I am also waiting for some information about Eterbank. I hope someone can provide some details that can help the people to be motivated to support Eterbank again.

Exactly because if people will see the the effort of the team they will be really motivated. The team is very serious about this project since it will bring a great impact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: