Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
ainajane11

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Eterbank POS system is only for crypto users or it will also received another payment like in fiat? Can someone answer this thank you.

There is no need for integration since we are only accepting crypto. If some of your consumers pays you with fiat currency then you can process it with regular POS.
If you are worry that some costumers use FIAT then deal with it in a normal way, that's easy. Ether POS only receive cryptocurrency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

Eterbank POS system is only for crypto users or it will also received another payment like in fiat? Can someone answer this thank you.

There is no need for integration since we are only accepting crypto. If some of your consumers pays you with fiat currency then you can process it with regular POS.
If you are worry that some costumers use FIAT then deal with it in a normal way, that's easy. Ether POS only receive cryptocurrency.
The project interface is really great which they provide an easy way to transact with the consumers. This will serve a great idea of the team that will be their asset.
recsoninlight

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

ETERBANK is a revolution in the digital money market. It's great if customers come to any retail store without having to carry cash. Does the project have extensive cooperation with all stakeholders in all areas and all geographic areas?

It is a great thing that Eterbank comes up with this idea which it is more convenient to consumers to buy goods without carrying cash and it is more advantage since the transaction is fast.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:16:24 AM

ETERBANK is a revolution in the digital money market. It's great if customers come to any retail store without having to carry cash. Does the project have extensive cooperation with all stakeholders in all areas and all geographic areas?

It is a great thing that Eterbank comes up with this idea which it is more convenient to consumers to buy goods without carrying cash and it is more advantage since the transaction is fast.
Eterbank really deserve what they have achieve today which gain more attraction to more people. I hope it will continue and will be a good asset to the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

Hello, DEV's. It seems of this plan will be better in the near future! Consistent approach, really good design, flawless job!
Their plan really works accurate in their flow chart. Eterbank for sure will gain a massive support and will become a successful retail service using cryptocurrency.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

Do you have any update about Eterbank? I have joined your Telegram group for fast reply but it doesn't entertain me which no updates or news that is given to me.
ainajane11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:31:11 AM

Do you have any update about Eterbank? I have joined your Telegram group for fast reply but it doesn't entertain me which no updates or news that is given to me.

I really like to know what is really happening with the project. Eterbank had a great and amazing idea when it comes to business. But I think the team is not longer interest with the project to be successful.
mikael1

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

How much transaction fee is applied for merchant and user please give information on that.
yahaaay

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

That is first real-world payment solution for crypto – allowing shop settle automatically in fiat through a simple POS app.
ainajane11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

I just want to clarify what is the benefit of Eterbank? any Pros and Cons about the project? This could determine the project future and the team could fix some issues.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

How much transaction fee is applied for merchant and user please give information on that.

I think Eterbank charge 1$ transaction fee for every retailers used it. Also, Eterpay tokens give their users additional discounts if they use payment through Eterbank.
frenkelebre

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

That is first real-world payment solution for crypto – allowing shop settle automatically in fiat through a simple POS app.
Yes you are right. Eterbank project is really simple in a unique way, because even it's so simple it makes a big help to the market community to have an easy and convenient payment method.
hexline11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Yes you are right. Eterbank project is really simple in a unique way, because even it's so simple it makes a big help to the market community to have an easy and convenient payment method.

Eterbank really have an advantage when it comes to market sell which they provide an easy way for transaction. This could be a good asset to them and a nice way to perform.
recsoninlight

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

Eterbank really have an advantage when it comes to market sell which they provide an easy way for transaction. This could be a good asset to them and a nice way to perform.

Also they only charge 1% transaction fee to the retailers which is more less than usual fee. I hope the team will try to make the project push to its goals.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

Also they only charge 1% transaction fee to the retailers which is more less than usual fee. I hope the team will try to make the project push to its goals.

Cheaper and more convenient than normal POS which will be a nice way to gather more investors.
recsoninlight

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

Cheaper and more convenient than normal POS which will be a nice way to gather more investors.
As what I have said, Eterbank really had an advantage to the market which they have an advantage on taking some costumers and it is because of their product.
frenkelebre

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

This project seems to make a name in the marketing strategy. There are some disadvantage about the project which is hard to solve and it needs time to figure out.

hexline11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

This project seems to make a name in the marketing strategy. There are some disadvantage about the project which is hard to solve and it needs time to figure out.

Do you have any references about it? It seems that the team really don't provide something. The project is great but I hope team will response.
ainajane11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Seeing for my view about Eterbank is that. There is no chance on making this project to work since team don't response anymore lately.
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:36:10 AM

Hey guys you’re doing great! I haven’t seen anything like that yet, but we could see the need for the platform coming since long ago! I wish u success and hope that you’ll manage to attract all the major exchanges to cooperate with u as fast as possible 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: