Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain E3 Ethash Miner ASIC (Batch 1 - Shipping:16-31 July. $800 USD)  (Read 16368 times)
Coyn

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

Yesterday the ethereum EIP guys started having much more serious technical discussions about a hard fork.  Maybe this scared Bitmain a little and they released this lame miner to take the pressure off and try to avoid a hard fork.  They probably already have a way more powerful version in the works and are mining with this already given the doubling in hashrate over the past two months.  

Also dont forget.....Halong, Baikal and others will be releasing their versions soon.....just like Cryptonight.

Hark Fork is best solution to kill asics, allow decentralization and reduce risk from mostly one company.

More importantly, we need miners to embrace Ethereum and support it....thus building community.  It should not be underestimated how big of a role that miners play in the success and the popularity of Ethereum.  Miners play a big role in public relations and building community and the ultimate success of Ethereum.  Dont scare them away by only allowing the big boys to play with massive Asic mining factories.

<3
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Yesterday the ethereum EIP guys started having much more serious technical discussions about a hard fork.  Maybe this scared Bitmain a little and they released this lame miner to take the pressure off and try to avoid a hard fork.  They probably already have a way more powerful version in the works and are mining with this already given the doubling in hashrate over the past two months.  

Also dont forget.....Halong, Baikal and others will be releasing their versions soon.....just like Cryptonight.

Hark Fork is best solution to kill asics, allow decentralization and reduce risk from mostly one company.

More importantly, we need miners to embrace Ethereum and support it....thus building community.  It should not be underestimated how big of a role that miners play in the success and the popularity of Ethereum.  Miners play a big role in public relations and building community and the ultimate success of Ethereum.  Dont scare them away by only allowing the big boys to play with massive Asic mining factories.

I hope so they can hand butmain there assess for once ......I'll still ASIC mine but won't mine till the used miners sell cheap unless it's cheap LTC or BTC new miners,I'll buy them new but not the GPU killers,I'll buy them used an ...I'll keep building GPU rigs as long as i can ....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

180mh at 800w is too close to a 6GPU RX 470/570 rigs numbers ... this makes me extremely suspicious this "ASIC" is just another attempt at putting multiple regular GPU dies on one mainboard PCB, kinda similar to what Pandaminer did with mxm module gpu's, but on a smaller form factor. I would love to see a teardown of these.

I was thinking the same thing only 180 MH @ 800 watts . may be they can't really make a ASIC for eth or it cost to much and this is the best they can do or failed to do and need to sell off  failed samples to make some thing back . i can see why it only cost 800 bucks if they charged any more there would be complaints out the ASS .

And this makes me feel a hard fork is pointless since this is just GPU's on a motherboard. Whatever change in the algo happens, these"ASIC"s can also quickly adopt to it through software changes. I wouldn't be surprised if we could mine Monero or Zcash on these aswell.
This may not be such a bad deal afterall. I am actually considering buying one just for fun.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Bitmain has lost it. The only thing this hot mess is good for, is driving GPU prices back to earth. I wouldn't buy this, but I'll gladly by cards at ground level prices. $174.00 for shipping!!! 4 Months for arrival!!! There is a cost of carry to money. Once you crunch all the incidental numbers, this thing is a Pig. It's all a major distraction while they prep for the July or August release of higher efficiency SHA256 and Scrypt miners." Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!". ( Wizard Of Oz quote ) and let's face it... mining is getting more like the Wizard Of Oz movie every day.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

this piece of shit will be dead before shipping like the shitmain x3

B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Predicting announcement of the Z3 Equihash miner ...

already hoping from equihash chain I guess... and dumping everything mined for fiat... how lame Smiley, but how could they do otherwise, no one in the world is capable to deliver a simple sha2 asic... so forget the rest. nothing illustrate the fall of the west better than asic hashing.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Thats why everyone rushed to sell GPU's. E3 only 1/3 current 6x GPU miner
so apparnetly these asics mine same as 6gpu system
thus... its not really ETH gpu killer
not to mention these first batch releseas 3 months later
the theory is they matched the gpus instead of killed them in hopes eth doesnt block the asics lol

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Bitmain has lost it. The only thing this hot mess is good for, is driving GPU prices back to earth. I wouldn't buy this, but I'll gladly by cards at ground level prices. $174.00 for shipping!!! 4 Months for arrival!!! There is a cost of carry to money. Once you crunch all the incidental numbers, this thing is a Pig. It's all a major distraction while they prep for the July or August release of higher efficiency SHA256 and Scrypt miners." Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!". ( Wizard Of Oz quote ) and let's face it... mining is getting more like the Wizard Of Oz movie every day.

Because only them can do it!!! 11 or 12? who knows, maybe 8nm...

don't forget to remember the responsible :

DAVID ROCKEFELLER THANKS MEDIA FOR ITS SILENCE
-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle--

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

by: David Rockefeller (1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather
Date: June 1991 Baden, Germany
Source: Bilderberger Meeting, Baden, Germany

the fall of the west.

the theory is they matched the gpus instead of killed them in hopes eth doesnt block the asics lol

I think those machines have been "tested" enough and are ready for release now... they all work well Smiley. a little of airbrush and they are brand as new Smiley, maybe just repasting them for safety.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Smilee

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

This miner is just a Bitmain trap.  They are releasing this so everyone thinks that its not so bad and a hard fork gets avoided.  I bet they have much more powerful miner behind the scenes.  It also might flush out the competition so Bitmain can see what they have before coming out with their big boy ethereum miner which turns ethash into an Asic only algo just like what happened to Siacoin and many others.

We need hard fork now.  Teach them a lesson so they dont build asics again for Ethereum.  Etherium should be forking automatically every six months to prevent secret asic mining.
bigdude

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

You made rich and big the CHINESE company now this is the results

The same will happen if they will start grow as a country !

TRUMP was right ! CURRENCY MANIPULATORS !

BITMAIN IS TOXIC FOR MINING DO NOT BUY THEIR DOORSTOPS !
ETH HACK ATTACK IS COMING AS THEY STOLE BITCOINS FROM THEIR POOL , Antpool , don't forget !

An trumps  better ? . you think we will win some lame ass trade war, fuck no, besides it's all a distraction by trump to cover up his BS fails and stealing more from us the People of the US ,,,,,so i say to you disappear troll .
yeap, Trump is right but he do the shit as wanna start of this trade war.
He still is a biz man, he wanna do the best for his family's biz first. Nothing good at all till now WHEN America Great Again? When Moon? lol
This Chinese company mined ETH for long time ago and now before ETH fork they try to sold it out. They're alway winner and we got shit from them

Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

aaaaand its gone Smiley Sold out

Yeah, sold out in t=0.
Ethash now.
bitmain is realising asic miners for any algo.
Next?
Equihash?
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

This miner is just a Bitmain trap.  They are releasing this so everyone thinks that its not so bad and a hard fork gets avoided.  I bet they have much more powerful miner behind the scenes.  It also might flush out the competition so Bitmain can see what they have before coming out with their big boy ethereum miner which turns ethash into an Asic only algo just like what happened to Siacoin and many others.

We need hard fork now.  Teach them a lesson so they dont build asics again for Ethereum.  Etherium should be forking automatically every six months to prevent secret asic mining.

you see that bitmain has over the world? imagine what the real chinese army is hidding... of course western ruling class wanted to enslave the people of all nations, as david rockfeller said... and now their works become clear. outright failure. and they will pay for it, or their descendants to be precise... at least this time data has been decentralized enough that pulling a wtc7 will not be enough, specially for the data about them hold in the safety and security of china domestic military data storage complex.

You made rich and big the CHINESE company now this is the results

The same will happen if they will start grow as a country !

TRUMP was right ! CURRENCY MANIPULATORS !

BITMAIN IS TOXIC FOR MINING DO NOT BUY THEIR DOORSTOPS !
ETH HACK ATTACK IS COMING AS THEY STOLE BITCOINS FROM THEIR POOL , Antpool , don't forget !

An trumps  better ? . you think we will win some lame ass trade war, fuck no, besides it's all a distraction by trump to cover up his BS fails and stealing more from us the People of the US ,,,,,so i say to you disappear troll .
yeap, Trump is right but he do the shit as wanna start of this trade war.
He still is a biz man, he wanna do the best for his family's biz first. Nothing good at all till now WHEN America Great Again? When Moon? lol
This Chinese company mined ETH for long time ago and now before ETH fork they try to sold it out. They're alway winner and we got shit from them

as trump isn't executing left and right the traitors who works for david rockefller it's clear he is or too weak or with them... chose wisely, but hide your daughters, he may want to grab them by the pussy.

Goool

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

the theory is they matched the gpus instead of killed them in hopes eth doesn't block the asics lol

Lol what are you talking about ?
BITMAIN KILLED cryptonight, Scrypt, bitcoin mining , SIA, DASH and now ETH !

STOP BUYING SCAM DOORSTOPS !

THE ARE still selling D3 miners for losers

CryptoCrucian

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

I think some of you all are hung up on the specs and price. Ignore the specs but do not ignore Bitmain! Bitmain = Big corp.... The whole point of any of this is no never let big corp take over period!
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

Watch the rise of the dragon, and open your eyes when it's enemies, those fucking western globalists that attempted to enslave the people of china... the back lash has just begun... once continental access has been established by the chinese army, road to D.C. and their others retreats around the world... no mercy, like in asics mfg, it's just the beginning...

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle--

forty years."

by: David Rockefeller (1915- ) Internationalist billionaire, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateralist Commission, World Order Godfather

lol ...

the theory is they matched the gpus instead of killed them in hopes eth doesn't block the asics lol

no, they liberated those coins... if your pump and dump shitclone can't survive bitmain... lol what real future does it have? it just that there is no competition to bitmain... they are above. but why? because structurally, rockfeller and his still living goons wanted to destroy all western nations, to create their world gov, they only forgot that the chineses aren't interested to become the slaves of fucking round eyes, not even capable to defend their financial city and capital from false flags... feed them gmos, rape their daughters, send their sons to war, and exploit them and let them die in abject conditions, jail most of the people... amerikha under globalism domination is an hugly place... quite the nightmare.

I think some of you all are hung up on the specs and price. Ignore the specs but do not ignore Bitmain! Bitmain = Big corp.... The whole point of any of this is no never let big corp take over period!

bitmain = another proof of the raise of china, following the failed attempt to enslave the communists elites into being slave of the new world order so dear to friends of trump. those dumb fuck forget Nanjing, Chineses, never.

bigdude

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

any real GPU miners already knows that miner is just GPUs shoved in a box. No competition. I just laugh and watch everyone sell their GPUs so I buy them for cheap 🙂
lets not get lulled into submission fellas, we are still in a very deep downward trend and nowhere near breaking out yet  Roll Eyes

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

^^
I bet this is true
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

Watch the rise of the dragon, and open your eyes when it's enemies, those fucking western globalists that attempted to enslave the people of china... the back lash has just begun... once continental access has been established by the chinese army, road to D.C. and their others retreats around the world... no mercy, like in asics mfg, it's just the beginning...

forty years."

lol ...

no, they liberated those coins... if your pump and dump shitclone can't survive bitmain... lol what real future does it have? it just that there is no competition to bitmain... they are above. but why? because structurally, rockfeller and his still living goons wanted to destroy all western nations, to create their world gov, they only forgot that the chineses aren't interested to become the slaves of fucking round eyes, not even capable to defend their financial city and capital from false flags... feed them gmos, rape their daughters, send their sons to war, and exploit them and let them die in abject conditions, jail most of the people... amerikha under globalism domination is an hugly place... quite the nightmare.

bitmain = another proof of the raise of china, following the failed attempt to enslave the communists elites into being slave of the new world order so dear to friends of trump. those dumb fuck forget Nanjing, Chineses, never.
You're quite the racist piece of shit. I understand your anger after years of watching your mother entertain so many men in the marital bedroom while you cuck father whimpered outside the door on the floor. That must have been very painful to watch. Then to have your father turn his sexual appetite towards YOU on top of it!! How terrible!! BUT, that doesn't excuse your ignorance and racism. You really should kill yourself. You're a hopeless mental midget. Do it now.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

forty years."

lol ...

You're quite the racist piece of shit. I understand your anger after years of watching your mother entertain so many men in the marital bedroom while you cuck father whimpered outside the door on the floor. That must have been very painful to watch. Then to have your father turn his sexual appetite towards YOU on top of it!! How terrible!! BUT, that doesn't excuse your ignorance and racism. You really should kill yourself. You're a hopeless mental midget. Do it now.

the truth hurt your conditioning? it's natural. it's your self that try to raise this anger to free yourself... just don't waste it toward facts, but towards those who conditioned you...

regards.

bigjee (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

aaaaand its gone Smiley Sold out

Back in stock for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: