Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto?  (Read 71509 times)
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

You can become rich with crypto any time you want - because it depends on your abilities, not on crypto.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Of course you still can, you can also get super REKT...so invest wisely. IMHO you're still early. Crypto is changing the game. Don't give up yet.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

Of course you still can, you can also get super REKT...so invest wisely. IMHO you're still early. Crypto is changing the game. Don't give up yet.  Wink

Yes,you have a chance to become rich in crypto if you have a patience and you have a lucky time to get more profit if you invest in crypto.many persons become rich because people continue to invest in crypto because of the good potencial to get more profit.

Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Why not? There are numerous ways of achieving it!

soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Yes you can still get rich with crypto investment with 100k + its much easier than with 1k thats clear but it is also possible when you do it right
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

There are so many millionaires right now because of crypto and you're still asking this kind of question. As you can see in every Ico projects, there are many participants who wanted to take part of the campaign hoping that they might also get the golden opportunity to earn millions like the others. Trading is the most easiest way to earn millions.

Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

it's not as easy as turning a palm, but if you know and understand how the crypto world works it might happen. because many of my successors are successful and become rich from the world of crypto. so we have to keep the spirit and optimism so that we can be like those who are already successful in the world of crypto.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Crypto gives me a great income. I'm engaged in trading and investing every day and this brings me much more money than my salary at the office. Crypto will make me rich once.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Why wouldn't you tho?
You just need to be and trade extra smart. You can't just put some money and wait for it to go crazy up.
Ain't fun and can't be guaranteed. Just learn how to trade smart and you can get some good profits.
People are getting richer everyday being smart.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

Why wouldn't you tho?
You just need to be and trade extra smart. You can't just put some money and wait for it to go crazy up.
Ain't fun and can't be guaranteed. Just learn how to trade smart and you can get some good profits.
People are getting richer everyday being smart.
here you can say a small amendment, because the rich we will not, but the wise on the contrary rich can always be.Today with the help of bitcointalk opens huge opportunities for all newcomers. The main thing is to study the information and pay attention to what the professionals and old people are saying on the forum. This is your chance and use it as befits.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

I think that you always can do so - it's not about a certain point in time, or situation with crypto, it's about the amount of work you perfrom.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

yes but it seems 100x harder than before , everyone wants to get rich Thousands joining for bounty campaigns.

Its getting harder now but it still worth it. There’s no easy way to get rich we need to work on that. Cryptocurrency is a great way to achieve our financial goal, your patience will be tested here and only those who can control their emotion will succeed in the end.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

it's not as easy as turning a palm, but if you know and understand how the crypto world works it might happen. because many of my successors are successful and become rich from the world of crypto. so we have to keep the spirit and optimism so that we can be like those who are already successful in the world of crypto.
The cryptocurrency market is still a lot of opportunities for investors because it is new and the future for this market is huge. The market will be more open and at the same time professional investors will also enter the market, the opportunity will gradually close with those who come later and without knowledge.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

You can earn lots of money in crypto if you work hard on it.There are many different apportunity and ways to get profit in crypto.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:58 AM

there is a lot of opportunities in cryptocurrency,
as long as you can choose the right train  Wink
but, you need to learn more about cryptocurrency first before investing,
so, your portofolio will stay green even become rich with crypto

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

I want to believe that. The more my friends are laughing at what I am doing and saying regarding crypto, the more chances I have to win it big. Why? Well, the thing is still relatively underground to be honest, so I think we are still early adopters. Sure, people talk about crypto everywhere I go, but what does that actually mean? They say they have invested $100 in bitcoin, well, good luck there. Even if bitcoin multiplies by 100 (which it won't imo), they made "only" $9900. Not classified as rich, I would say. So, those people are not really in the whole crypto scene and do not know anything more beyond their $100 in bitcoin and maybe blockfolio app. My friends think I'm some kind of lunatic, but that is exactly how it starts (the whole get rich stuff).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

ICOs are a no no for me. However , there a few altcoins that i would come back with in multiple folds..

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

Yes you can get rich by investing on crypto but if you want to do this try to risk high amount of money to do it so in that way you can gain big amount as well .
Apandi Irfan

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Hello guys,

Why not, in this world all can happen with high confidence, you can get the wealth of cryptocurrency. But the belief you do with the knowledge base on the world of cryptocurrency, for example one of altcoin trading with deep knowledge of altcoin you can be rich from trading altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: