Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:25 AM

My opinion is bitcoin cannot be outdated by other currency because it is the first creation and the most successful of all cryptocurrency. As they say that it is the father of all altcoins and is tested through times.  And imagine all the bitcoin holders and believers around the world, it isn't easy to defeat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

I think that's a no. Because even if Sathosi Nakamoto's identity and whereabouts are not known to the public, still, corrections and hardforks are still happening. I also believed that no other crypto can ever match bitcoin as long as bitcoin is still exists.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

I do agree with everyone, bitcoin cannot be outdated no matter how many cryptos will exists. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptos, and bitcoin is very successful now even it's price is unpredictable, still you will surely gain profit out of it.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

all altcoin since his appearance is always dependent on the increase and decrease in the price of the bitcoin. It is certainly very profitable bitcoin and with this then bitcoin can never be defeated by any coins. and it looks like in the next few years will remain as it is.
it seems that it will be hard for bitcoin to be replaced by other currencies because the bitcoin is already a lot to use let alone to replace or beat bitcoin it seems unlikely if for me

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

My opinion is bitcoin cannot be outdated by other currency because it is the first creation and the most successful of all cryptocurrency. As they say that it is the father of all altcoins and is tested through times.  And imagine all the bitcoin holders and believers around the world, it isn't easy to defeat.

Exactly, Bitcoin is the father of the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, for another decade no other has the ability to suppress the Bitcoin because of Bitcoin decentralised technology. Most of the community is still supporting Bitcoin because it has strong future of transparency and already some governments have already legalised the Bitcoin.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

We need to ask, what currency can make bitcoin expired and abandoned by its users? I think blockchain technology is a refinement of existing technologies for use in the world economy. What other currencies will appear in the future, we will not know, if the currency is still the same digit then bitcoin will still be able to beat the currency that will appear because bitcoin is the king of the digital currency.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
The future of bitcoin will be in how this will survive without the full support of the government. I have no doubt about the technology but on how the investors put there money on bitcoin without a fear of losing the value. Maybe in the future another coin will in control the crypto currency world as nothing is permanent unless change.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

if the government has a frontal stance from a shared decision of an active currency more acknowledged than bitcoin. then it will happen. but until now they have not been a single voice and bitcoin still peaked. Potential problems persist as long as there is no agreement on globally binding regulation.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

Bitcoin is so strong and stable digital currency, so as now it is far that it will be outdated by another currency because bitcoin has very high price value in the market index.As for this bitcoin is so popular than ever so I think it is far to go in the digital market.
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

i agree! bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency. no other currency can equalize and will equalize bitcoin. bitcoin is a legend.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Bitcoin will never be outdated because it is an futuristic technology and will continue to grow as many developers around the world conspires to make it even more sufficient and even solved it's latest challenge the bitcoin scaling and many presented their solution to fix it. This shows how much dev,coders crypto specilist supports it.
Bitcoin will never be outdated for the simple reason that is updated very frequently by the developers, I know that some people get desperate and would like for the development to be even faster, but the developers are doing the best they can, I'm pretty sure that if they could deliver the updates faster they would do it, so the only thing that we need to do is to be patient, the developers believe so strongly in the future bitcoin that they dedicated their lives to it, which is a greater sacrifice than any other person is doing for bitcoin.
That’s right. Absolutely, bitcoin will be never outdated. As we know that bitcoin is the prelude of digital currency, it’s the father of all coins. Though it is the oldest coin but it still keeps growing. Besides the demand for using bitcoin is higher than any other coins. There are many people keep an eye on bitcoin market closely. Bitcoin indeed help many people solve their problem about finance. These days, there are some people depend on bitcoin totally because they reaped a huge  fruits from bitcoin. In ther future, the demand of using bitcoin will be probably increased a lot because people gradually realize the useful of bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I see here the supply of bitcoin is thinning, and if there is no recover, then bitcoin will be expired by other crypto. and the closest is etherum, because the supply of etherum is not limited to the present.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

In my opinion this bitcoin is among the best digital money among other digital money and if in this digital era maybe bitcoin will not be expired by between digital money nor any other paper currency now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

In my opinion this bitcoin is among the best digital money among other digital money and if in this digital era maybe bitcoin will not be expired by between digital money nor any other paper currency now more and more bitcoin enthusiasts
You are right, an no one can replace it no matter how much a certain coin would want, no matter how much great the platform of the coin would be just like Ethereum, we should be noted that no one would ever replace it, in its nine years there is no single coin who can even compare with it.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

Knowing bitcoin as the father of all coins, it would be really hard for most coins to beat it because it has proven the world so much. It has been the best coin that changed a lot of lives. Bitcoin stands out for years because despite of it's votality, it continues to shine and show us it's capability to obtain great things.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

No. Definitely No. you cant outdate the one who started it all. Bitcoin is like the grandfather of this whole cryptoworld. It started all of this. Other crypto are basing on what the bitcoin price is. Bitcoin pretty much affects the whole crypto. Maybe other coin can get close but not outdate bitcoin from what it is now.

Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Never. Because even though the acknowledged bitcoin volatility rate has a great risk, bitcoin is still a promising investment destination that is 'sexy' and appealing to investors. It is feared that there will be a large diversion of funds from financial institutions such as banks or securities firms and capital markets to investments in virtual currency. The implications are clear, the stagnation and even the decline of the country's economic growth.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

Good to know that you have answered yourself, for i don't see any other coin that can replace Bitcoin in the nearest future. Bitcoin has made name in the crypto currency community and nothing or coins can erase Bitcoin name from been the number one leading crypto currency in the world.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

It all depends on what the devs do from here. They could upgrade everything so transactions are faster and cheaper or find that Bitcoin is best served as a store of value. The possibilities are endless. They won't just sit around and do nothing. So it’s impossible to be outdated. Bitcoin would still the king.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

Definitely no, bitcoin is a king of the cryptocurrency and a blockchain. With regards to value of coin it can not be compared by any one. So even if a lot of coins or currency will developed in blockchain and launch in a capitalized market it can not be happened to be outdated with only coins that supposedly surpass the king of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: