Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Bitcoin is always first choice to invest by people when they want to join in crypto. I am believe that bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency because other currency is just altcoin and the primary is bitcoin. Its like gold in real world

Yes i don't believe that bitcoin will be outdated by other
Altcoins. Currently the price is far beyond versus other coins and impossible to overtake.  Bitcoin is widely use and already accepted as payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I believe that bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency because bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency and valueble currency that most people would like to invest to it than other cryptocurrencies. As of now there are a lot of people who would like to accept bitcoin as a payment, so it could never be replaced.
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

No! This maybe will happen to some altcoin but not to bitcoin, instead it will become more expensive.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

According to me Yes it is possible in near future because survey conducted by one of the agency stated that in every 21 days technology improvement there in the world . So why be neglect blockchain technology from it.  We know blockchain technology is in the growing stage and there are many improvement are taking placing so it  is possible that bitcoin can outdated with another currency.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:51 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 06:51:42 PM by tylerderden

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I believe that bitcoin will not be outdated by another currency because bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency and valueble currency that most people would like to invest to it than other cryptocurrencies. As of now there are a lot of people who would like to accept bitcoin as a payment, so it could never be replaced.
No this cannot happen at any cost.No cryptocurrency has the potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin is very expensive and is very valuable.It is based on blockchain technology and is very advanced.Bitcoin is spreading its roots in the market and is the hot topic.Bitcoin is also accepted as a mode of transaction in some places too.It is now also accepted by some traders.The transactions through bitcoin are also very fast and simple.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

It cant be said so confidently. Coins with much advanced coding may evolve thus screening the value of btcs.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

we cant say for now, probably because its the first crptocurrency and no other currency for now has been able to meet up with the way sellers and buyers demand for bitcoin. All i can say is the future is brighter and anything just anything can happen.

I think we can see this attitude through the government applying taxes to store cryptocurrency and through people who buy and sell BTC like crazy. All this led to a huge jump in price and high volatility. If people want Bitcoin to be a currency they should stop treating it like something else.
I do not find any similarities between BTC and social networking and I do not think this is the case. But the important thing now is that one should not regard Bitcoin as a property.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

Over time BTC can be replaced by the currency with greater scalability (more transactions per second so you don't have to wait until miners handle your transfer) and lower fees for microtransactions.
There are already solutions like additional blockchain layers, smart contract and such like dealing with all these problems and being supported by the project's own tokens.
So in the meanwhile BTC can loose it's leadership even despite the fact that it is the pioneer in the crypto world.

Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

This question is like the question that bitcoin will be invincible. No one can be sure. But if I see from its development bitcoin is still number 1. the enthusiasm of bitcoin everywhere still creates a very high demand. I believe prices will continue to soar many times over.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

Yes we can say that bitcoin is the most popular coin today but I can see a lot of coins that has the potential to surpass bitcoin. But maybe it needs more time to make any coin that big and popular.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

Well.. it's good if we help to support or encourage bitcoin of course.. so that more people will believe in bitcoin and can be more invite more people till getting closer in bitcoin. It certainly is already worthy of being a future currency that has many benefits for everyday life especially in seeking profit. Let's support bitcoin as a future currency that's indeed qualified and deserved to serve as something related to a better future.
Let Bitcoin wouldn't be outdated.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

Considering its popularity and the utility as used by companies and common investors I think it will not be outdated by any currency. What I do believe is bitcoin being even upgraded. I think I heard rumors about this but I am not that certain.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:00 AM

no currency will come near to bitcoin in terms of competion bitcoin is king of alt coins as long as bitcoin is strong in their market alt coins growth is also depedndent on bitcoin

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Bitcoin is always first choice to invest by people when they want to join in crypto. I am believe that bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency because other currency is just altcoin and the primary is bitcoin. Its like gold in real world

This will actually depend on the status and legality of bitcoin in the future. Being number one in the cryptocurrency chart may not always be positive, as the government, banks, and large trading industries view it as a threat to the economics and to the public. In general, cryptocurrencies lack an essential factor- which is providing securities and collaterals to the transactions.
We need to consider all the possibilities when considering the status of bitcoin. It may be the reigning coin currently but once the government implements rules against its existence, then expect it to be replaced by another coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

Bitcoin is a form cryptocurrency, or we could also consider or say that it is money, now having said this, money and cryptocurremcy both fluctuates in value, it only means that it could also be outdated by some other coin or token, or it might just happen that one day there might be a different currency that will appear and outdate even the whole cryptocurrency system.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

I don't think so but for me Bitcoin is still Bitcoin, the mother of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the best among altcoins in terms of volume and price and it is very incomparable among them all.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

No altcoin can be compared to Bitcoin and Bitcoin will forever be a king in Crypto. But if you want to overthrow Bitcoin, only ETH can do it. Because ETH is also developing strongly and is trending up like Bitcoin before

In my own opinion Ethereum will not overthrow bitcoin because eventhough ethereum's price is higher than bitcoin we cant deny that without bitcoin there will be no ethereum at all.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

It looks like bitcoins will not expire or be replaced by other currencies. Bitcoin already has a lot of enthusiasts, and the functionality of bitcoin is not the same as other currencies.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

I dont think so because bitcoin is the first crypto and also even though the value of it drop down but still many people are investing on it because they believe that still they can be able to earn big when the value increases.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

There's already blockchain 4.0 so if bitcoin could not improve more or at least get in the level of those new cryptocurrencies then it's really going to be forgotten. That's what happen to technologies. When a new and better comes out, the old ones becomes obsolete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: