Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:46:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

Bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrency...as we all know bitcoin is not the only coins.. there are many and most of them have potential to outdated bitcoin as far currncy is concern but then again... sometimes it happen that these coins who ever that be still rely on bitcoin for the price vàlue.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Bitcoin cannot be replaced with other altcoin no matter how good is that altcoin. But the truth is, the blockchain technology of Bitcoin is not that perfect. There are actually dozen of amazing coins better than Bitcoin. For example, DCR, to many it is the perfect example of perfect Bitcoin. But because Bitcoin is the first coin to arrive, people conditioned their minds that BTC is irreplaceable and the king of crypto.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

I think no one will outdated bitcoin because it was the first ever coin in the crypto market, it has a good image since it was started enter to the crypto world and besides a lot of people become wealthy and continued earning a huge of money thats why bitcoin is still on the top. It proves many years that bitcoin is the best of all coins.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

I see bitcoin as just a skeleton which can be augmented with various muscles. It's similar to the Internet which also consists of several layers. On of such layers can be the Lightning technology which is an off-chain solution of the scalability problem.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

Bitcoin cannot be replaced with other altcoin no matter how good is that altcoin. But the truth is, the blockchain technology of Bitcoin is not that perfect. There are actually dozen of amazing coins better than Bitcoin. For example, DCR, to many it is the perfect example of perfect Bitcoin. But because Bitcoin is the first coin to arrive, people conditioned their minds that BTC is irreplaceable and the king of crypto.

Yeah, bitcoin has already shown many proofs of evidence In the market of Entire crypto currency that's  make Investors believe and Investment  In It. And since It was the first decentralized crypto nobody can replace It and the symphathy several Investors were totally developed,  even they're now a new coin appear that's might possibly make bitcoin replace,  I think Its Impossible to happen because what I've mentioned above.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no. Time will show us what will happen. Jack Dorsey (co-founder and CEO of Twitter) said “The internet is going to have a native currency so let’s not wait for it to happen, let’s help it happen. I don’t know if it will be bitcoin but I hope it will be.”. Maybe new king is coming?
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

If according to personal when bitcoin will not expire even though there are other currencies better because this bitcoin more and more once more demand and bitcoin is growing among the community and bitcoin also generate enough money.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

it may happen, but it takes a very long time to be able to shift the position of bitcoin. bitcoin is still dominating the market. with the highest value and trading volume. while many new coins are killed before the fight. while bitcoin and its derivatives, such as BCH and BTG are increasingly exist in the market. what will happen until bitcoin runs out in mine Huh Who knows.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Bitcoin will never replace from any other currency either in crypto world or else in fiat bitcoin stays forever independent and decentralized currency
This is a fact whether you accept it or not that bitcoin is the oldest and the most trusted form of the currency and it has the largest market among all other kinds of currencies. I am pretty much confident about the continuation of the reign of bitcoin for at least coming score. It would not be easy for any other virtual currency to overthrow bitcoin for it has generated the most successful people of the market.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Certainly not. Bitcoin has a different role from other currencies. Bitcoin will always be the mother of cryptocurrency and will continue to evolve over time. The great potential of bitcoin is a good value to develop. I believe the potential of bitcoin will continue to exist and be a good future.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Everything relies upon what the devs do from here. They could update everything so exchanges are speedier and less expensive or find that Bitcoin is best filled in as a store of significant worth. The conceivable outcomes are huge. They won't simply lounge around and do nothing. So it's difficult to be obsolete, Bitcoin would always be supreme after all.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

we will not know what will happen in the future, but we can predict it through the data and history that ever existed. there is already a lot of cryptocurrency which is said to be beyond bitcoin, call it ethereum and ripple, and there are also some cryptocurrency that its ICO sells more than bitcoin price, but in fact bitcoin is never replaced by other cryptocurrency, some say because bitcoin is pioneer and mother of cryptocurrency, some say because bitcoin is already a reference price of other cryptocurrency. just as the dollar has been the world currency's benchmark for decades, the same bitcoin will be at the forefront of the world of cryptocurrency
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:53:00 AM

No altcoin can be compared to Bitcoin and Bitcoin will forever be a king in Crypto. But if you want to overthrow Bitcoin, only ETH can do it. Because ETH is also developing strongly and is trending up like Bitcoin before

yes I agree with you bitcoin always be the reference of other coins. the difference in bitcoin price with all altcoin is so high that I think no altcoin can replace bitcoin position. bitcoin has survived for 9 years does not fall even though often get a negative isue. bitcoin will not expire as more altcoins appear. bitcoin will be the best.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:28:08 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I dont think so cause we all.know that the next cryptocurrencies next in bitcoin is etherium so far no currency is the next. I think bitcoin will always be a king of crypto I am a big fan of bitcoin. So I will always looking forward to bitcoin cause bitcoin is running almost 10 years
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

If that happens, maybe the market will look chaotic. Because if the bitcoin is replaced it means that bitcoin is the same as falling. But if there is a coin that replaces bitcoin, then another coin has a power that will replace bitcoin.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

Will not happen. Because the potential of bitcoin is still very large and demand for bitcoin every day keeps increasing. So it certainly will not be obsolete or anything else.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Another currency will be outdated by bitcoin, not vice versa.
Bitcoin is the future of any kind of currency. Nothing better than bitcoin for now.
If there is altcoin that outperforms the bitcoin marketcap it will happen chaoss.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

We must be aware that change can happen anytime, and we should never think that bitcoin will last and last for thousands of years like gold or silver, someday going outdated, the best way to get profit from any condition is to utilize as long as bitcoin exists .

TIME
TO
SLEEP
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:53 AM

Bitcoin is the future of any kind of currency. Nothing better than bitcoin for now.
If there is altcoin that outperforms the bitcoin marketcap it will happen chaoss.
It’s possible for an altcoin to take over Bitcoin, but it would have to show far more (present, not future) utility first and be able to grow itself to be competitive with Bitcoin’s network before the Bitcoin ecosystem has a chance to add the same feature.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

I think even there are many cryptocurrency compete to bitcoin but steal they can not make bitcoin outdated because bitcoin is very popular an known crypto currency worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: