Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
YCryptos

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

I will agree with you one hundred percent. Bitcoin will never become obsolete, as it is a fundamental cryptocurrency that is already loved by people.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

It might be and it might be not. Bitcoin established already a very respectable image to the community and continues to be more well known.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.

True but remember, that was 9 years ago. The technology at that years and time are far different and more advance today. As what bitcoin's purpose of existence be an indicator to its price, together with its character of being the first in its kind and the market, it will always be the King of all Cryptocurrency. But we cannot dictate time and the future. Possibly an alternative coin has character, potential and more beneficial purpose to everyone, then reaching or being higher in bitcoins price is possible.
Popularity and supports, that's two things that would hard to break by any kind altcoins no matter how ethereum useful for a lot of projects... Ripple got their back strong with the conventional banks... Tron has great support from Chinese companies... And many more! Bitcoin would remain at the top for longer time than what people expected, I'm not saying it's irreplaceable, I said it's difficult thing. Cry

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I do not certainly get that point that people are still having misconceptions on comparing Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency and Facebook as a social network because practically speaking it was already obvious that those two things are really a way to far from each other in which it is not possible that Facebook can do surpass Bitcoin although there are certain news that it was already entering the world of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was really too far more popular than Facebook in the world of cryptocurrency and from the too long way of its existence, still no altcoins have gained that prospect to surpass Bitcoin even there is an open possibility that maybe it can happen in no time.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

if in my opinion there will never be an expired bitcoin. because every year bitcoin users are more and more popular also from year to year
For me bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency and for me bitcoin will always be the strongest among the rest because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and i am sure that as long as bitcoin is running in this world it will remain as the best crypto.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

I doubt this thing might happen. Knowing how the market works at the present when BTC is down. All alts is affected.
2tf

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

No the scarcity principle in which we are and the limited amounts that remain to be achieved means that no other project exceeds it in value in the future.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

if in my opinion there will never be an expired bitcoin. because every year bitcoin users are more and more popular also from year to year
For me bitcoin will never be outdated by another currency and for me bitcoin will always be the strongest among the rest because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and i am sure that as long as bitcoin is running in this world it will remain as the best crypto.
besides that bitcoin has an influence on other currencies, we can see the price of bitcoin stick down then other coins also fall down and vice versa. and the other if we will sell or buy coins or altcoin definitely pass the bitcoin, so btc will not expire

Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:29:29 AM

The bitcoins is one of the digital currency that means is when we sent and buy something that we wanted to have. we can use bitcoins in our cellphone and other gadgets for the fast ways of transaction, that is the positive ways if we use bitcoins, unlike the cash transaction like banks and other sending station is so slow and we need to wait for few munites to send and receive. but through this digital currency is so eassy to use, eassy to earn money and eassy to invest more capital to earn more money. so if you wanted to be a millioner. start now!
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

It depends because it is not always about the sustainability of its ranking in the market because it is about the technology behind the coin and if there will be a coin that will become better than bitcoin then it is a no brainer that bitcoin bitcoin will become outdated because of another cryptocurrency because of the technology.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

If I personally think bitcoin will not expire by other currencies even though there are some other digital currencies due to this bitcoin can be used as a means of transactions can also be used as a source of our income and income we get also quite a lot.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

many of the interesting features possessed by bitcoin are what make bitcoin a choice for everyone. and of course this can be felt from some things that can be done on bitcoin as well as make easier transactions and faster speeds so that many people believe in doing financial related activities on bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

I do not think it is possible for bitcoin to be replaced by another currency.  Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies and has such gained popularity among the people.  Another reason bitcoin can not be replaced is the fact that its price is the highest of all cryptocurrencies and such cannot be competed with.  It gives a lot of profits to investors and bitcoiner.
Bitcoin also has a lot of features that makes it impossible for it to be outdated.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I think even when bitcoin had dropped so low these past few months, I still believe it will always be the top one cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency. When someone talk about cryptocurrency ,it is most likely pertaining to bitcoin. Even if it crashed, altcoins would not still catch up because bitcoin has so much lead to them. But if we are talking about real currency, there is a possibility because even in this time bitcoin isnt the top currency and is outdated by real life currency.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

There is no currency near  future to stand straight in competition with bitcoin is the first coin in blockchain proved to handle transactions at record speed so no coin is no competition
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

If that happens, maybe the market will look chaotic. Because if the bitcoin is replaced it means that bitcoin is the same as falling. But if there is a coin that replaces bitcoin, then another coin has a power that will replace bitcoin.

I think Altcoin has offered all kinds of gimmick features over the years, but 95% of people are not interested in using this feature at all, which again shows that there is no such thing as an outdated Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is simple, and that's what people love. People want to store value, move value back and forth, and if possible, at low cost.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

I think even when bitcoin had dropped so low these past few months, I still believe it will always be the top one cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency. When someone talk about cryptocurrency ,it is most likely pertaining to bitcoin. Even if it crashed, altcoins would not still catch up because bitcoin has so much lead to them. But if we are talking about real currency, there is a possibility because even in this time bitcoin isnt the top currency and is outdated by real life currency.
No this cannot happen.Bitcoin cannot be overtaken by any other cryptocurrency.Although there are many cryptocurrencies available in the market but none of them have the potential and capability to overpower bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryotocurrencies.Ethereum which ia the second cryptocurrency is also far away from bitcoin.Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the world.It is very valuable and expensive.It is the best option for investment in the market.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Nowadays bitcoin will not be expired by other currencies because bitcoin is the best digital currency in the world today and also bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in any part of the world and maybe bitcoin will last long enough

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

it is more than possible if bitcoin does not recover, but i really doubt that it will happen because bitcoin has always been the most strongest currency of all the times in here

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
yazman

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

If I personally think bitcoin will not expire by other currencies even though there are some other digital currencies due to this bitcoin can be used as a means of transactions can also be used as a source of our income and income we get also quite a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: