Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

My answer is a BIG NO. you know why? Paper money or Fiat has value in our society because people believe or accepted it as exchange for goods or services. Across the world people adopting bitcoin just like they accepted and believe in money before. Maybe there will come a time that theres a new digital currency that has superior and much capable than bitcoin but Bitcoin will become our digital gold. People accepted Digital cash or cryptocurrency because of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

My answer is a BIG NO. you know why? Paper money or Fiat has value in our society because people believe or accepted it as exchange for goods or services. Across the world people adopting bitcoin just like they accepted and believe in money before. Maybe there will come a time that theres a new digital currency that has superior and much capable than bitcoin but Bitcoin will become our digital gold. People accepted Digital cash or cryptocurrency because of Bitcoin.

People will always convert their bitcoin to fiat coz as of the moment, there are only few stores who accept bitcoin as mode of payment. However, people will still love to invest in bitcoin because it has a greater return on investment than the other currency. Bitcoin will always be there no matter what happen.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

From the article that I have read the beginning of the purpose of bitcoin is for transactions because of the lack of banks that give interest or fees and taxes for every fund in savings. Even though now bitcoin is more as an asset I don't think it's safe (in terms of value) we know that bitcoin is fluctuating. To say outdated I don't know because crypto coins that use the same technology as bitcoin are still many and have strong potential, but for other currencies is no, because experts have also said that blockchain is a world transaction solution.

Gogosialver

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

It always can be but it will be too hard for another currency to get that position because today almost all of the online earners are basing on the capability and the value of bitcoin the idea also of bitcoin will get you the idea to invest into it.
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

the possibility of Bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will later become a substitute for paper money that is commonly used as a medium of exchange. Because this digital currency can fix various problems and shortcomings in paper currency.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

BTC will never be able to get other pennies out of the way, as I think the market is down, all the coins are down and not minus BTC, in my opinion BTC is never outdated, BTC is king of the baccarat market code
Chotamobanhe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

Nobody can give answer on this question, we can have our opinions, predictions, we can try to consult future tellers, but nobody can guarantee nothing. Technology in past decades is progressing with high speed, new things coming out every day, look how many people talk about artificial intelligence, about quantum computers, when that arrives current technologies will stay in shadow, but when will that happen.
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Looking at the present performance of BTC we can surely say that no one can replace BTC and it will not get outdated.But as the emergence of new coins or currency us increasing anything can happen to it.We cannot predict what will exactly happen.If a coin or currency which will have much more advantages than BTC ,it will surely replace or outdate the bitcoin.Rest nobody is so sure about it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Maybe it happens or maybe not.Crypto market is very unpredictable.So we can't say what will exactly happen in the future.Many coin's are available in the market but still Bitcoin is dominant of all.We are observing that many coin's are growing on a decent rate so maybe in future Bitcoin become outdated and some other coin overpower it. But I feel that it will never happen. Bitcoin will always be the dominant one.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I think will not be outdated by another currency. We all know that bitcoin is one of the hottest crypto currency on the world. So if ever that there is a new crypto currency make maybe it will not be like bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin is the very strongest digital money. And it makes a history in the world of crypto.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

Maybe it happens or maybe not.Crypto market is very unpredictable.So we can't say what will exactly happen in the future.Many coin's are available in the market but still Bitcoin is dominant of all.We are observing that many coin's are growing on a decent rate so maybe in future Bitcoin become outdated and some other coin overpower it. But I feel that it will never happen. Bitcoin will always be the dominant one.
I still think the rate for that is very low because people have put so much faith in bitcoin, if the bitcoin is outdated and replaced, it also means that the moment the market is weakening and disappearing has arrived. The replacement would be the end for the field, and of course, if I was a person who controlled the market, I would not let this come, unless I have earned enough money and want to play with people for the last time

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

I admit that at all times there comes a new thing, something earlier nebylo. So it was with bitcoin and so maybe there's something newer and better than bitcoin. Now it is still not visible competitors of the strong - this coin was the first and remains the standard digital valt-it equals the rest.
The value of a new coin can increase if it has a valuable product or service - it is quite possible, if there is a good ecosystem

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

I don't know what will happen in the future whether everyone will use bitcoin or leave it, but what I believe is that bitcoin will still get a place in the hearts of its fans and if there is nothing better than bitcoin then bitcoin will control the market and be the best in cryptocurrency

pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

any other currency is via bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is associated with bitcoin, so I think that in the near future it will not happen
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

any other currency is via bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is associated with bitcoin, so I think that in the near future it will not happen

we never know how the development of bitcoin will come, because bitcoin is difficult to guess, because the development of bitcoin is still up and down and it's not yet clear, so the point here is we have to wait for everything.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I think not because bitcoin would always be on top. It has achieved a lot and has passed all the tests of time which other coins could reach. There are lots of things to consider before going over bitcoin. Based on the prices, bitcoin has reached the highest price so far so I think it would always be bitcoin on top.

Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Like what other people saying in this forum, no one can surpass the ability of bitcoin. The stability of the price of the bitcoin is very different to the other coins. Plus the fact that it is older to the other coins.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

yes you are right in this case, Bitcoin is growing up now because of people's trust in bitcoin itself.
I think it's very difficult and even impossible to compete, let alone replace the position of bitcoin, it will never happen...
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Bitcoin will always live in the market, it will not be replaced by another Coin, because at this time we know in every market. Bitcoin has always been the main goal of every buyer.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:24:12 PM

Of course not. Bitcoin is clearly a protocol for sending values on the internet. The most likely. Bitcoin will become too expensive to meet growing demand, and people will turn to other digital currency. Soon they will make fun of old technology. This cannot be avoided; it's just human nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: