Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency?  (Read 5691 times)
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

I think, bitcoin is a digital currency that will continue to grow and people will be increasingly interested in bitcoin because bitcoin is a coin that promises and becomes the basis of other coins so bitcoin will not become outdated and will not be replaced by other coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
There is a possibility but still it would take up a long time before that happens considering the expensive value of bitcoin and the price gap of it with other altcoins. Bitcoin has built it success after a long time of criticism and doubtful minds of the people but still it reigns dominant so it would be hard to outdate bitcoin.
No I don't think so that any other cryptocurrency or altcoin has that much of capability and potential to overtake or out date Bitcoin.Bitcoin is a father of all the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable one in the market.Tt has the highest number of users among all the cryptocurrencies and its demand is also very high in the market.It is the best option for investment purposes in today's date.It is also considered as the future of the currency.
in my opinion, we cannot ensure that bitcoin will be replaced with another currency or not. but I'm sure bitcoin will be victorious in its time and will not be replaced by other currencies.
Dadaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

I think its a possibility. why? because of bitcoin transaction per second will not keep up with the mass adoption in the near future. some altcoin out there will make bitcoin obsolete and will solve every problem it has facing right now.
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency, and bitcoin is a type of online or internet transaction, no one can beat the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin will not become extinct or expire, bitcoin will always be popular and more and more interested in bitcoin transactions in the future will come.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:29:20 AM

according to the laws of nature or the laws of development. The newborn replacement for the old. Will there be a new kind of cryptocurrency replacing Bitcoin, which is unknown.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

I have a different view from you, everything is renewed and developed to fit a society changing day by day. I'm sure there will be a new coin better than BTC or ETH and it deserves to be held in the future. In my opinion, it could be coins from the governments of the nations
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Even if the performance of bitcoin is inferior to other alto coins, I think that bitcoin will not be obsolete.
bitcoin is the symbol of the cryptographic currency and is the king. I think that it will be treated as an attractive financial asset like gold.
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

No altcoin can be compared to Bitcoin and Bitcoin will forever be a king in Crypto. But if you want to overthrow Bitcoin, only ETH can do it. Because ETH is also developing strongly and is trending up like Bitcoin before
saramellisa

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

No, Bitcoin can never be supplanted by some other digital money. Above all else, Bitcoin was the first of its kind. It will dependably stay unique advanced resource. This reality alone makes everything the more profitable. Second, Bitcoin can be effortlessly redesigned. Any new usefulness which is given by any Altcoin can be added to Bitcoin likewise, as long as it doesn't influence its decentralization. Third, there are satellites broadcasting the system to the world. This implies anybody can take an interest in Bitcoin without depending on web working.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency, and bitcoin is a type of online or internet transaction, no one can beat the price of bitcoin, and bitcoin will not become extinct or expire, bitcoin will always be popular and more and more interested in bitcoin transactions in the future will come.
Bitcoin is the first currency, so it has a large number of supporters. Bitcoin has brought wealth to so many people, so they still have faith with bitcoin despite its sharp price drop. I believe that one day there will be a penny that gives me more chance than bitcoin, when bitcoin will be outdated.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

of course not. bitcoin is the origin of all crypto currencies and is currently the king of all cryptocurrencies. No one will be able to beat bitcoin but they can only be a bigger competitor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abduramann

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

I think this is possible. If the big exchanges move together and decide to use another currency as the base currency, this situation may be realized.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

We all know how long it took for bitcoin to be on the very top and saying that it could be outdated by another cryptocurrency sounds like an insult for it in the crypto world. For me, bitcoin will remain dominant among all the other cryptocurrency up until the future if and only if all of them will be able to survive. Let us keep on supporting bitcoin then and hope for the best for it.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

My answer is no as well, also I'd say that BTC possess a very good possibility of actually replacing fiat currencies and reworking economy global system.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

Over time, everything becomes obsolete and bitcoin is no exception, perhaps it will not start to become obsolete quickly, but in the future there will be a new coin or a new currency that will take the place of bitcoin.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

The BTC market value may be replaced by a new cryptocurrency!
But BTC's position in the minds of cryptocurrency fans is no way to replace it!
It is BTC that promotes new social changes and a new financial order!
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I don't think so. Maybe there is a very small chance that bitcoin will be outdated by another cryptocurrency. We all know how powerful and well built bitcoin is and the possibility that things will change in the future for it is very little. We should keep our hopes high for bitcoin knowing that it wouldn't disappoint us for sure.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I don't think so. Maybe there is a very small chance that bitcoin will be outdated by another cryptocurrency. We all know how powerful and well built bitcoin is and the possibility that things will change in the future for it is very little. We should keep our hopes high for bitcoin knowing that it wouldn't disappoint us for sure.
it is difficult for altcoin to replace bitcoin as main cryptocurrency.although we know in market appear new potential coins, but it will needs long time to replace bitcoin.
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

will gold be outdated by fiat? This is the kind of question we ask ourselves when we compare something we don't fully understand, to something meant to coexist. Outdating is a complex arguement, because everything has a time and place to be the flavor.

What btc will provide, will not become outdated. The other currencies looking to expand on its origin would have to be valued for the percentage of innovation and then compared to the creation of the cryptocurrency in the first place. Its like giving credit for good genes. Satoshi took things from different projects, and made one product providing all the things they tried to deliver. Sure, some one will come along at the right time, and say, hey this is missing this, that is missing those, and solve. Still the amount of time since btc creation, and what it provided for 8 years without any real competition, makes the probability of there being an aspect to solve that would catapult a currency to stardom, less and less about what separates the coins, and more about compatibility and agnosticism.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

nothing impossible. bitcoin can be replace by other currency sometimes or never. but still have chance to replace by other.
when people no more buy bitcoin, no transaction made, but cryptocurrent still alive, it can be predicted that bitcoin will be loss popularity.
in a fact, bitcoin is mother of coin. the one, mighty coin here. so, its hard to move bitcoin from it throne.

IF it is outdated, it will happen not so very much soon. I do not think that any cryptocurrency better than Bitcoin can appear in the nearest 5-10 years. BTC will stay the leader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: