Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:15:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8863 times)
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

Good words.
Regretting, panicking, and crying over the loss in cryptocurrency actually are familiar for us, especially seeing the people around us who do this thing.
It is no need to cry lots or regret the low price and the lost.
One to always not, I agree, that when you have decided to join the crypto, you must have understood the risks and benefits of them.
never only think of the profits and profits, think also the risks that you may get.
here, we can arrange the better strategy and not being panic, not to sell our coins in the lower price because it means that we lost many things.
But I know that everybody has their characteristics. But, this is a big decision that will make you successful or not.
Chelovek789

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

More and more people come in order to make a quick profit, while not getting the initial knowledge about the cryptocurrency. People in their failures can be blamed only himself
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

I fully agree with the statement. there have always been risks in the market. and it is not necessary now to cry and say where is my profit after the fall of the market
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

I am very worried that everything is absolutely not stable. I just really do not know what to expect tomorrow or next week. It's very hard..

Please, do not worry, my friend. It seems to me that the market has finally come on the stage that is called stabilization. Certainly, there will be days when you see that most of the coins are red, but I am waiting for the green days more.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

First you should keep in mind , invest in crypto currency is very risky, only invest money if you can afford lose, current market situation will change ,  and keep market watch, hold the coins and market will go up in couple of months,I think this is best time to invest if you can afford lose. buy more coins
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

Investment demands responsibility not blame!
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

I strongly agree with you. Maybe it's just that they try to make a commotion out of the fluctuation of the coins to bring new topic to talk about but at the same time we can't really blame them because not all have the ability to accept what happened. Let's just be considerate and help them restore what they lost by giving them advice. If we really are the smart ones and we have the "proper underatanding" of the fluctuation of the coins then let us be the one who helps others.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

I think these words are so true.

The currencies in the cryptocurrency world have volatile prices. Although the people know that, the same people are coming here and starting to cry. I hope that, this kind of people stop investing in crypto.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

A good saying an actually an absolute truth; there's absolutely nothing to cry about in crypto because it's out of our control. If sm1 doesn't like something, he can just get out.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
mightcoin

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Many of my friends ask me how I manage to earn money on crypto. At very very similar to the usual trading on the stock exchange, a lot of similar analytics and calculations. Only here everything happens many times faster and other information flows. In general, people with weak nerves have nothing to do in the world of crypto currencies.

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

I totally agree with your opinion. There are a lot of people who invest in crypto when the exchange rate is very high, and inevitably they face a rapidly falling market after a series of exchange rate rises. It is all due to their greed and the hope of making a profit of x10 when investing in this high-risk market Smiley))

griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
\

yeah, i can't stand to see people are crying over crypto because they invested their money in a wrong time, i'm sick of it, just stop become a trader if you can handle the risk and move on, i'm also a trader, so i really know how it feels and it happened so fast.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

A good saying an actually an absolute truth; there's absolutely nothing to cry about in crypto because it's out of our control. If sm1 doesn't like something, he can just get out.
Yeah, even before investing, I expect that everyone should have taken the risk into account to be able to get the best judgment in their decisions but greed of course led so many people into doing stupid things just because they kept looking for the easy way out, an attitude that would obviously not get them anywhere at the end of the day.

The market will always be volatile but at the end, when the market is ready for some moves, only the long term holder will always benefit from it. If we want to avoid later crying moments then we must focus on investing only with right coins. If we do not care on choosing right ones then we may end up regretting only.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

First you should keep in mind , invest in crypto currency is very risky, only invest money if you can afford lose, current market situation will change ,  and keep market watch, hold the coins and market will go up in couple of months,I think this is best time to invest if you can afford lose. buy more coins
There are many ways to make a profit in this market, but the holder is still a priority for all coins as this is the way to make it easy for us to choose the best coins. Of course it will be a lot of risk because we can not predict what will happen in this market and may cause us to panic when prices fall.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Yes? I agree with you. People who crying like a baby when prices going down or when they make bad investment are really annoying! Of course it's risky, and it's ok in this sphere. Person without strong nerves and patience shounldn't be involved in cryptoinvestment

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

This will continue, because people are greedy. They will buy in the hope of getting x10 for their portfolio and crying at every correction.
Invest in crypto ONLY money, which you can loss.

I guess it's just natural to worry about our portfolio, just a little worry then that's enough and move over as this all psychological response of our brain seeing the market red but in the end of the day we believe in our coins and move forward. People are still people and sometimes even we say we're used to it still some part of brain doesn't. Don't be hypocrite about this.
No one would worry if all they have there is something they can really overlook and they did not at any point get greedy and also that would even make it easy for them to add more when the market is in a dip to at least be able to balance it up once the market is getting back into a good shape. The thing is that a lot of people usually do not always get the idea that, crypto is volatile and there is nothing anyone can do about it, and what is the point crying when looking forward to the future ?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

These are the people whom are helping the big players to get what they want,to put the market down so that they can easily get cheaper altcoins in the market,but it wont make any difference as most of the people now have learned holding when the market is bleeding and only those new folks would going to lose big when the market has failed once again.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Yeah, a lot of people who invest and then start crying.They don't even know the market they heard about crypto and they invest.They think that crypto can make them Millionaire in one knight.But when they realize there has a red side of the market they start crying.This market is highly volatile and risky.So everyone should od some research on there own before investing money on it, And knows about the risk.That's all.

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

The reason is because of the volatility in the market, most of the investors who are not well experience in trading cannot handle the drastic changes and because of that, they are selling their coins at the lowest price and starting to lose a huge amount of their investment.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

The reason is because of the volatility in the market, most of the investors who are not well experience in trading cannot handle the drastic changes and because of that, they are selling their coins at the lowest price and starting to lose a huge amount of their investment.
I understand people who buy BTC at a rate of 20 thousand. I feel sorry for them, and of course they can do nothing except wait. And at this stage they really suffer huge losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: