Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8861 times)
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
Totally agreed,cryptocurrencies has high volatile market,purely manipulations as of now which is why only those people that has some balls to see their portfolios lose 90% are going to deserve 900% gains in the future,those weak handed people are surely going to lose their money and effort if you asked me ,because this market is going to give you a lot of headache if you are new,but if you are here long enough you should be able to adopt to any market situation that we have.

DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

A lot of experts advice invest such amount of money, which you ready lose. Cryptomarket is manipulative now, any news haven't got such effect on market as desire of huge investors
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

I do believe that those people who doesnt have the balls to take 80-90% losses should be leaving our market because of its high volatility that it can rise and fall all of a sudden,those people who are weak handed are the ones that are taking our markets into a bloodbath,as these people are doing panic selling most of the coins in the market are going to fail,just like what these big players wanted to.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

The reason is because of the volatility in the market, most of the investors who are not well experience in trading cannot handle the drastic changes and because of that, they are selling their coins at the lowest price and starting to lose a huge amount of their investment.
I understand people who buy BTC at a rate of 20 thousand. I feel sorry for them, and of course they can do nothing except wait. And at this stage they really suffer huge losses.
I feel the changes and I agree with it. Losing its motivation due to big losses makes it worse. It's a fact that there's no other things we can do but to wait. Having big losses is very difficult challenge in crypto because you are thinking on how to regain what you've lost. In other words, go with the flow and hold on if you still can.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

This is true,if these people cant handle 90% portfolio loss they dont deserve a 10000% profit gains,as the market is too volatile these people should know the risk of losing their money to these scams,because if they are weak handed they will only going to end up losing all of their investments that is why new investors should know the big risk they are taking before investing to these coins.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

]I understand people who buy BTC at a rate of 20 thousand. I feel sorry for them, and of course they can do nothing except wait. And at this stage they really suffer huge losses.

The reason is because so many entered the crypto market during the nov-dec time period, when btc was at its highs. And they were brand new to this... they had no idea what a bear market looked like. And I'm not even sure I'd call this a prolonged bear market, rather than just a market correction. A real bear market was when btc crashed from over 1K to $200ish... that lasted a while.

Recently when I had some banking to do, one of the bankers told me I'm the only person he met that actually made money from crypto... which I found surprising.

Most he knew got in on btc at 10-12K (and didn't sell at the highs)... one poor fellow got in at 17K+, hands shaking, trying to rush his 50K in to buy btc, convinced btc would hit 1 million/coin. And they were alll new to this, not aware how volatile crypto naturally is. I guess they learned the hard way.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:22:13 AM

You're right, I'm also very annoyed when people scream and panic ... it's market . Today the price goes down, tomorrow it goes up .

If they disappear, there will not be such a trade in the market, because your earnings are their losses. Be grateful to them.

And yes, such people will always be.
change7

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

Seriously anyone looking to venture into crypto, have to be made of steel or better still have the balls of steel. Crypto is for the hard minded not the weak.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

You're right, I'm also very annoyed when people scream and panic ... it's market . Today the price goes down, tomorrow it goes up .

If they disappear, there will not be such a trade in the market, because your earnings are their losses. Be grateful to them.

yeah it is right, don't think much about the cryptocurrency, don't let yourself got stressed in this. yet, we need to be prepared for what might happen,for anything. because nothing is permanent, we know that. but the good that they've done to us it is the important. each of this thing in the world or internet does exist have a time. we just say thanks because it is made.
TheSpark

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

we can too profit on this market but we must be know this market is very dangerous so we must be careful otherwise we will always crying
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Well crypto world is not for the faint hearted. Only the brave and the strong can survive difficult times and the weak to fail.
I suppose it's obvious this has little or nothing to do with physical strength, so would rather say, only the knowledgeable and experienced, stands a better chance of surviving the ups and downs of an evolving and very speculative market as this. At the end of the day, trading cannot be everybody's thing, so a right foot forward would be to ascertain if one is already passionate about cryptocurrency trading or if it's all about the stories of other people hitting gold!
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:15:47 PM

yeah it is right, don't think much about the cryptocurrency, don't let yourself got stressed in this. yet, we need to be prepared for what might happen,for anything. because nothing is permanent, we know that. but the good that they've done to us it is the important. each of this thing in the world or internet does exist have a time. we just say thanks because it is made.
I agree with that but the statement is  exaggerating. We think that crypto is like heaven for us but at the moment when there is a lot of problems,we feel bad of course but not to the point of crying. I think we don't have to worry about it because it is just a normal things issue for crypto once the market price hits at the bottom. Therefore,just relax and stay on your track for crypto.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

I think  market conditions are always not same. don,t need cry about crypto. if the market is low today be patience  after a few time it will go high.so no need to worry.
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I agree with you that the market itself is risky and fluctuating. We must take responsibility for our own choice. Need to understand more knowledge, reduce the risk of investment, rather than just blame the market.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

The surprising thing about cryptocurrency investors is they do not have problem making 500% in less than 3 months but when the tide turn the other way, everyone goes hysterical!
Yes we should understand how risky it is. The risk is involving with the reward so no reward only without risk.
Dont ever crying with crypto because as the suggestion we need to put money with how much we can afford to lose.
vivuta114

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

I am very worried that everything is absolutely not stable. I just really do not know what to expect tomorrow or next week. It's very hard..
jewellery09

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

In my opinion that's a great advice, especially since it is absolutely no secret that crypto can be sometimes inconsistent.
jennacall

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Yes correct, there's always time for everything, just wait a little longer and it will bounce back.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

You're absolutely right. In life we always need to put a risk to make our life succesful or even with your dream, all dream is need to take a risk to make come true. By putting your money in crypto is still your taking a risk because when the market down you need to believe that it will rise again to make your money back.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I agreed with OP. There are many people who complain in all sort of channels when price go down. I think they forgot about patience.

I don't understand why anyone needs to cry if every year btc bring more and more profit. Even if you bought it when price was too high all you need to do - wait, check my picture Smiley

Nice picture, this is what patience bring you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: