Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto!  (Read 8863 times)
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

as per my view, there is nothing to getting out or crying here since we are not losing the whole investment capital or coin at a time or even it's not going to vanish so at least here every time has the proper opportunity to raise the price value.
Antiplus999

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

I completely agree that there are always those who write that the crypto currency is dying or other things than just raise panic. Many simply do not understand that no one owes them anything and all that we do is our choice.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

This is only natural selection, when bitcoin falling, every person which has not any experience leave from market. Sometimes these people hating cryptos but their only argument is the loss of investment. It is good because here stay only the strongest people which makes the community stronger
JibadeDotun

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

I find this post a little funny, but I must confess this guy just stated facts, like real facts, if you can't take risk, don't invest in any business. Every business has its own risk. Stocks, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Agriculture just name it, every business has its dark side, it can't be all good all the time. If you can't take risk don't invest in crypto currency.
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

I subscribe to your every word, you always need to first think about the possible risks, and then invest. Especially if the investment was planned for a long time
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
Yes I agree the cryptocurrencies kitchen is really for the tough guys, you need to be able to stand against the storm, because too often guys are getting discouraged and frustrated here.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

They just see crypto like something method that can earn money, but beside that, there are some risk that they have to know and understand. So, they have to be more careful and be patient to get profit.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

They just see crypto like something method that can earn money, but beside that, there are some risk that they have to know and understand. So, they have to be more careful and be patient to get profit.

maybe they need to learn about the risk so they don't have to regret or to be sad if they cannot make a profit. I am sure that if they can do this, they can be careful and be patient to search the profit in the crypto and they can decide which way that will help them to make money. I think they will crying in their first time in crypto when they are getting lost but soon after they understand from what their learning, they can survive and keep trying to make a profit in the crypto.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

I completely agree that if we want to achieve something we need to take a risk. And it is not necessary now to cry and say where is my profit after the fall of the market. So if do not like risk-keep your money with you.
Cipoly

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

bitcoin begin with low value so first they don't know whether bitcoin will go high later on so's the nuts and bolts information about crypto like put resources into BTC now at that point acknowledge on the off chance that you lose then do celebrate on the off chance that you win or you win in your contributing here like when you purchase BTC in low and after that you gain half in that so no compelling reason to cry at that point on the off chance that you can acknowledge that do contribute the moderate for you really base in 10 years history or more about bitcoin,i believe there's no compelling reason to cry at that point do contribute on the grounds that i'm certain this will go extremely high later on.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

before you make a decision, you should be thinking long. so when the decision you make does not match expectations, then you will not regret because you already know that it is a risk that you must accept. so you will not cry.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

do not have to think like that, let alone cry. it's overkill.
risk is part of the investment, so that's a reasonable thing. The BTC price drop is also part of the turnaround time. do not panic. keep thinking positive in this case. and do not cry!
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

Very well said,most of the time now and most of the people here in crypto was really did`nt know hows the market going on,and if their holdings and the price of it was seeming down they are panicking and crying,so what their supposed to do? for me they need to take a research about it and let them learn about it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

People who cry are always insanely irritating. Especially in the market is the Crypto-currency. This sphere is still new and risky. So you must be ready to lose everything before entering this market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

but if you look at the current market situation may be "the recent dip of btc" is over because almost all the coins in the market has increased since a few days ago and maybe this is a sign that the market will soon recover, or just a rise a moment ago falling again like a few weeks ago that had experienced a significant increase but the end of the price fell again, but hopefully this situation is true that the market will recover
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Yea, agree. There are also many fake news and people don't want to think for themselves, analyzing the situation. They just sell immediately, thus causing panic sell and then crying, that they loose their money, when price recovering. Always need to research market conditions and make the right decisions. And, of cause, be prepared to lose everything. This is crypto and it's very risky game.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

Crypto areas at risk. so don't just have a fundamental knowledge of crypto because certainly will not be able to create can thrive and will only be able to get the losses only. Crypto is a revolution that is good for the future, so when crypto is being in a position to fall then don't bewail the loss. If can thus take advantage of it to look for ways how to keep getting results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:33:08 AM

I agree! Any one who wants FAST profit overnight, should get out of this crypto thing. There is a good profit with time. So patience is a must. Smiley
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

well I agree with you, cryptocurrency is a legitimate gambling,
never go in if you just want to win,
I think in this world there is no thing that can provide profit without any risk,
and the risk is directly proportional to the profit, if the big profit then the risk that we have also the same magnitude
pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

I am annoyed by such people who absolutely do not believe in cryptocurrency, constantly say that it is a fraud, but they are interested in how much I earn on it. Very much strains to be honest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: