Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future blockchain  (Read 1891 times)
Richard Thompsonn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

Blockchain has plenty of advantages over the conventional ways we store data. Here are some of them.
Transparency: eliminating all middle men, like banking institutions or other central authorities; suppliers are directly connected to the customers.
Security: the entire blockchain is made up of nodes that all act as notaries for every new transaction. That could make banking more secure and it’s in everybody’s interest to have everybody paying attention to all transactions.
Privacy : Conventional data storage methods, like storing encrypted user data on private server farms, can be scaled, moved, and modified to suit different legislative approaches to privacy in different countries but it's not that simple for blockchain networks to accomplish.
Complexity: Cryptocurrency may be in the news regularly these days, but the blockchain that supports it is still complicated. Explaining it to the uninitiated is going to be a slow and arduous process. Those convinced for a Blockchain's good future.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

I like blockchain technology, it is the future and everyone will have a good opportunity to start their own business.

I think Big companies are investing heavily in rail and transport. And all this was done before a large amount of gold actually found it all on speculation. What will need to be found and made for successful blockchain and for all of these upfront investments to pay off this company
but the blockchain technology, it can be said, is similar to the state when the first word came out that gold has been found in these countries throughout the industry began booming in hopes of exploiting the odds. Entrepreneurs of the time started stores selling pots, picks, and shovels needed to dig gold.
Brenda Karenn

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

I think, Blockchain is a foundational technology. It has the potential to create new foundations for our economic and social systems. For example: Many have likened the recent blockchain boom to the dot-com bubble of the 1990s — which is a fair comparison. That bubble did burst, but after the crash, the world wide web eventually rose from the ashes of the 1990s and became one of the most transformative technologies the world has ever known. Blockchain, it seems, has that same potential — it’s just in its the dot-com phase right now.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

hmm its good maybe, but right now the web version 2.0 is more popular than blockchain apps like brave, experty and the other. my question how to makes the 3.0 version is more popular than 2.0 its very hard i think because people who bitcoin or blockahin is a minor in the public, so i think we need to tell people about blockchain network and everything about blockchain
we have to tell people about the blockchain network and everything about blockchain is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand. it takes a lot of effort for that, because not everyone knows and understands about blockchain.
I hope with the sophistication of blockchain and the transparent nature of blockchain are able to attract the attention of many people and widely used by businessmen for now.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

it may be for me that blockchain in the future is very interesting because I have seen technology in the future blockchain will become popular and very in demand in all aspects of life and nowadays very good blockchain in digital financial system
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Blockchain is an emerging technology today. The advantage of this technology is its efficiency especially in transactions. Seeing the huge need for decentralized data processing to improve data efficiency and transparency. Believing in the next 5 years, blockchain will be widely used in all industry sectors.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Blockchain, or dispersed record innovation, could before long offer ascent to another time of the Internet significantly more troublesome and transformative than the present one. Blockchain's capacity to produce exceptional chances to make an exchange an incentive in the public eye will prompt a generational move in the Internet's development, from an Internet of Information to another age Internet of Value.
Jacob Amarall

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

There are many use cases for blockchain-based communications. For instance, an irrigation system can leverage the blockchain to control the flow of water based on direct input it receives from sensors reporting the conditions of the crops. In the future, Blockchain will be applied more to meet human's demands.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

what do you think about future blockchain ?

I am trying to write good article and trying to research more to build good article. Thanks you guys. (Forgive me for any mistake   Grin Grin Grin
I think Blockchain's future is good. Because it is essential for the big business in the world. It needs a cheap, high-speed transfer tool for carrying out international business projects. It's easier to get a quick and cheap transfer. So in the future, Blockchain will appear in every corner of the world.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Robert Brownn

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

One area of confusion about blockchain is the perceived negative environmental impact, but this is a problem specific to bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. It is caused by the limitations of the decade-old design of bitcoin and due to Bitcoin’s mining process that requires a “proof of work” to validate transactions. Proof of work is a mathematical algorithm that is essential to validate transactions in the Bitcoin blockchain and consumes huge computational power and energy close to what Denmark consumes annually. Other cryptocurrencies operate differently. Ether, for example, uses the proof-of-stake concept, which is energy efficient, while the cryptocurrency ripple does not require mining.
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Blockchain spending will be led by the financial sector ($754 million in 2018), driven largely by rapid adoption in the banking industry.
The distribution and services sector ($510 million in 2018) will see strong investments from the retail and professional services
industries while the manufacturing and resources sector ($448 million in 2018) will be driven by the discrete and process manufacturing industries
Shirley Menezess

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Interest in Blockchain has risen since 2016, showing an immense potential this innovative technology holds for future growth. In the future, I think Blockchain will draw attention in such fields like IOT (Internet of things), the supply chain, stock exchange, gaming and other domains where secure data transactions are needed.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

I think most future blockchains will incorporate the interplanetary file transfer system (IPFS) as it allows smart contracts to be developed that actually have some function other than being a gimmick or money grab.
Christine Viveiross

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:23:44 AM

One of misconstrued problems is that blockchain's slow performance, which is, again, a Bitcoin issue. Bitcoin’s network requires an average of 10 minutes to create a block, and it's estimated that it can only manage seven transactions per second (TPS). Ethereum does better (20 TPS), and the IBM blockchain (1,000 TPS) and Ripple (1,500 TPS) are even more impressive.
Haniya Syed

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

While blockchain is most famous for its role in facilitating the rise of digital currencies over the past several years, there are also many other non-cryptocurrency uses for this technology. Indeed, some blockchain proponents believe that the technology could far outpace cryptocurrencies themselves in terms of its overall impact, and that the real potential of blockchain is only just now being discovered. As such, it's likely that financial advisors and many others in the investing world will encounter blockchain technology much more in the years to come, whether it is linked with a specific cryptocurrency or if it's being utilized in any number of other applications.
kys.berkut

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:25:53 AM

Blockchain has many potential uses for governments, but we focus on two: Voting and taxes. Blockchain advocates believe that their technology could solve both of these problems altogether for the same reasons that it could help lock personal identities. A public ledger, secured with a unique key, could record each citizen's contact with the IRS. If the public ID doesn't say you filed your taxes, no one gets that refund. If it doesn't say you voted, no one gets your vote.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:45:54 AM

I have read that the value should go up by 2025 around $176 billion. so in a way its supposed to thrive. although many see this as year of blooming for blockchain
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

the great thing about system that uses blockchain is Steemit, we can see that many people right now use Steemit to post their blogs, not only in cryptocurrencies categories but all categories like photography and anything else, its a successful platform that I know, maybe in the future there are many applications that will use blockchain system

imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:51 AM

No one can deny the bright future of blockchain technology. It is the future of cryptocurrency. It's a matter of time that cryptocurrency will take away the paper based currency for sure.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

I believe that the future blockchain should be self correcting and much faster. We can see it now because of lightning technology and the artificial intellegence(AI) bots that are embedded in the blockchain nowadays. We just yet can't see its improvement since AI requires number of trials and time to become intellegent and decides faster.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: