Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43570 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

The development team is really very active and try to develop and improve their project. This all brings good results because the popularity of the project is growing every day more and more. Although I try to mine and just got 1 block.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexandruPanait

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

The development team is really very active and try to develop and improve their project. This all brings good results because the popularity of the project is growing every day more and more. Although I try to mine and just got 1 block.

We didn't started our marketing and natural project growth because we considered our network is not ready, but in few weeks we will start after finishing mining pools and exchanges listing.
BlueParadise

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

We didn't started our marketing and natural project growth because we considered our network is not ready, but in few weeks we will start after finishing mining pools and exchanges listing.

Are the mining pools the ones where you refer a friend and mine "together" or is this some other sort of pool? If so, could you please elaborate?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

For now there aren't a lot of tips. I just periodically check the pc to make sure it's all going smooth, but I guess if you refresh periodically there's no point.
Just make sure you use the best browser for your pc(intel- firefox, amd-chrome I think) and minimize the browser(I've checked and I get better hashes this way).

With the current global hash rate around 3Mh/s, the chance is to get one block per day with an average pc of 1500hash power. If you have some bad luck you might be getting nothing for days, as the block/day is just an average estimation(you could get nothing for days then get 2-3 blocks a day).

Your estimate is quite optimistic. With such an increased hash rate I'm not getting any blocks for many days now, so I had to stop mining. The comparison that was made a few posts ago with bitcoin is getting more and more accurate: just like it makes no sense bitcoin solo mining, now the same begins to be true for webdollar.
For this reason I decided to start making Pool /forms/hed4NxjGXGRINn4l1]https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/hed4NxjGXGRINn4l1 miner recruitment. At this time my pool in progress is about 12% from global hashrate and grow pretty fast.  Join and share so you are subscribed for newsletter

I don't understand. Is this the mining pool  the team has been promising for a while or is it an independent initiative instead? Also, I didn't understant if it's operative or not.

AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Are the mining pools the ones where you refer a friend and mine "together" or is this some other sort of pool? If so, could you please elaborate?

In WebDollar mining pools you will be able to invite your friends for mining together. We have on the website a mockup for that.
ildotoress

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

robertclaudiu is the pool already online?
The link has been removed, can you PM me?

Merci
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

You can vote WebDollar here, this is a initiative from our Community members -> https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=WEBD
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

When will the pools be available?

You guys said a few days at launch.

lol.

Always doubt.
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

lol.

Yeah, the code is almost done but we had to fix a memory leak and to make few improvements on communication protocol in order to be able to deploy mining pools. We're just few developers. There is no skyscraper which
 was build after only one night. Cheesy
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

lol.

Yeah, the code is almost done but we had to fix a memory leak and to make few improvements on communication protocol in order to be able to deploy mining pools. We're just few developers. There is no skyscraper which

I guess the Chinese have managed to build a skyscraper in one night... Wink
Well, perhaps not in one night, but I remember to have seen a timelapse where the building took very little time Smiley

George_Alexandru

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Follow this webdollar forum page, there's a list of exchanges where you can vote for WebDollar:
Vote for WebDollar
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

lol.

I guess the Chinese have managed to build a skyscraper in one night... Wink
Well, perhaps not in one night, but I remember to have seen a timelapse where the building took very little time Smiley

That is true, but for this they are thousands of workers. Here we are just few developers Cheesy
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

hey guys, when is this going to hit an exchange with my shitty laptops its pointless to mine. so I want to throw a couple  bucks at it once it hits an exchange the earliest any idea when that will be? THanks
EvlMiner

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

How exactly do we backup the wallet? Is the file we can download from the wallet ( the arrow pointing down ) the wallet file ? Or do we have to back up the entire webdollar folder from IndexedDB folder?
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

How exactly do we backup the wallet? Is the file we can download from the wallet ( the arrow pointing down ) the wallet file ? Or do we have to back up the entire webdollar folder from IndexedDB folder?

Only the file is needed. If you open it in notepad you'll see your address and private key

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
EvlMiner

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

Only the file is needed. If you open it in notepad you'll see your address and private key

Awesome, thanks Smiley
AlexandruPanait

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:20:12 PM

hey guys, when is this going to hit an exchange with my shitty laptops its pointless to mine. so I want to throw a couple  bucks at it once it hits an exchange the earliest any idea when that will be? THanks

Hi, first exchange will appear at the begging of the next month, subscribe to newsletter for being kept up to date.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Hi, first exchange will appear at the begging of the next month, subscribe to newsletter for being kept up to date.

ok thanks Smiley
cpasatel72

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

did not quite understand the idea of ​​the project, we have a tether which is backed by the dollar 1 to 1, and now we get a crypto currency which only says that it will change the dollar at the rate of 1 to 1, but what really?

BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

did not quite understand the idea of ​​the project, we have a tether which is backed by the dollar 1 to 1, and now we get a crypto currency which only says that it will change the dollar at the rate of 1 to 1, but what really?

Either you have posted in the wrong thread or you didn't even read the OP carefully or you are just a spammer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: