Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser  (Read 43572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 09:08:13 AM

The entire network is now fully synchronized for the 4x halving. So, WebDollar got 4x scarcer now. https://webdscan.io and https://webdollar.network

Next milestone: Proof of Stake 100%.

nice, good to see things evolve here Smiley

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneypaks2btc.com

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 03:56:36 AM

There are no legitimate exchanges you can buy this coin on. They have a TG chat so i joined it. They have a pinned message saying you can buy on their site with metamask. I tried that and it said my webd wallet address was invalid. I reported this in tg chat and nobody knew anything. Apparently they all recommended i use p2pb2b exchange which has horrible trustpilot ratings... No thanks!!! They have a TG bot that you can buy from but the price is double what it should be according to coingecko.
Then an apparently fake team member DM'd me to get my private keys. I reported him in main chat and then a mod there said i was going to be banned. Why would they ban me instead of the scammer?
Project has been going for years and there is almost no activity on their github.
Prices fluctuate wildly every few hours. Volume traded is a few thousand dollars per day according to coingecko.

alexandru.b

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 09:22:06 AM

WebDollar is listed on a few exchanges where you can trade sell or get webdollar.

1 : international.indoex.io(upcoming listing)
2 : VinDAX.com
3 : p2pb2b.io  
4 : webd.timi.ro
5 : http://webdollar.exchange
6 : telegram

https://i.imgur.com/QDFDkOy.png

WebDollar is a community driven project, so we can not control the people who contacts you. Never ever send your WebDollars to anyone else or send your wallet to anyone else. The internet is full of scammers. Usually when scammers came is because there is interest for them to go there. Report all the users that are asking for your coins.

The reason why we are not on Binance, Kucoin, etc. is because these exchanges us for big sums to list WebDollar there. Some exchanges asked us for $200,000 to list WebDollar on their exchanges. Because we had no ICO, and no pre-sales we have no option for these listings, unless they list us for free. Right now,  we don't have fake market making to create fake volumes. In crypto even Bitcoin volume is 95% up to 99% fake. For market making, these greedy exchanges ask us money every month and we find it useless to pay them every month for something that doesn't create any value in our eco system.

We even have a new policy (we started this new policy about a month or so ago). We don't ban people on telegram, we only mute them when they start off topic that doesn't create anything useful to the WebDollar community. The mute is first 24h, then 48h, then 5 days, and so on. I am not so sure who banned you on telegram. You should contact me and tell me your username so I can verify.  It means the moderator did something wrong. As you said, we only ban the scammer accounts. Maybe the moderators didn't understand your question ?
romeo2906

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 07:29:48 AM

We even have a new policy (we started this new policy about a month or so ago). We don't ban people on telegram, we only mute them when they start off topic that doesn't create anything useful to the WebDollar community. The mute is first 24h, then 48h, then 5 days, and so on. I am not so sure who banned you on telegram. You should contact me and tell me your username so I can verify.  It means the moderator did something wrong. As you said, we only ban the scammer accounts. Maybe the moderators didn't understand your question ?

I'm banned too.
I am banned on the Romanian telegram channel and I am banned on the international telegram channel.
Please take action urgently. Thank you!
alexandru.b

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 02:41:18 PM

We even have a new policy (we started this new policy about a month or so ago). We don't ban people on telegram, we only mute them when they start off topic that doesn't create anything useful to the WebDollar community. The mute is first 24h, then 48h, then 5 days, and so on. I am not so sure who banned you on telegram. You should contact me and tell me your username so I can verify.  It means the moderator did something wrong. As you said, we only ban the scammer accounts. Maybe the moderators didn't understand your question ?

I'm banned too.
I am banned on the Romanian telegram channel and I am banned on the international telegram channel.

You are not banned, but you are are muted because you wrote FUD for the last 3 months asking for hundreds of millions of webdollars for your marketing team.
romeo2906

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 04:03:50 PM

We even have a new policy (we started this new policy about a month or so ago). We don't ban people on telegram, we only mute them when they start off topic that doesn't create anything useful to the WebDollar community. The mute is first 24h, then 48h, then 5 days, and so on. I am not so sure who banned you on telegram. You should contact me and tell me your username so I can verify.  It means the moderator did something wrong. As you said, we only ban the scammer accounts. Maybe the moderators didn't understand your question ?

I'm banned too.

You are not banned, but you are are muted because you wrote FUD for the last 3 months asking for hundreds of millions of webdollars for your marketing team.

I know how to tell the difference between mute and ban.
I'm banned!
Regarding FUD and other aberrations and lies about me, I would ask you to refrain.
I only told the truth and I will never participate in manipulation, centralization and lying.
alexandru.b

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 07:29:10 PM

Yet again you are simply lying. You are not banned.  You are only muted

https://imgur.com/NjEbklI
romeo2906

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 08:19:23 PM

Yet again you are simply lying. You are not banned.  You are only muted

https://imgur.com/NjEbklI

Thanks for unban, now I managed to join (RO and EN).
After mute only, you don't need to use join.
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 07:32:07 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2021, 06:09:00 PM by GeePeeU

Surprised to see this project is still alive to be honest.

Questions about the pos system:

How many blocks does a wallet need to be staked in to start receiving rewards?

Is contributing to a pool necessary to receive timely rewards? Or would Solo-staking bring the same rewards in a 24hr window?

Does consolidating inputs benefit staking rewards?

::

So I looked at that exchange with the highest volume of your coin. And it is nothing short of a scam.

This coin is going to fail if it does not find a reliable exchange.

Always doubt.
romeo2906

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2021, 04:33:00 PM

Surprised to see this project is still alive to be honest.

Questions about the pos system:

How many blocks does a wallet need to be staked in to start receiving rewards?

Is contributing to a pool necessary to receive timely rewards? Or would Solo-staking bring the same rewards in a 24hr window?

Does consolidating inputs benefit staking rewards?

::

So I looked at that exchange with the highest volume of your coin. And it is nothing short of a scam.

This coin is going to fail if it does not find a reliable exchange.
You need at least 100WEBD in your wallet to be able to stake.
It's about the same reward if you mine in the browser in a pool (passwordless wallet), solo terminal, terminal in a pool or delegate to the telegram bot.
The more you have, the more chances you have to earn.
Yes, there is a need for listing on several exchanges, there is a need for utility development.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6630

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
September 11, 2023, 05:00:09 PM

So after 5 long year, this ridiculous project came to an end.

Obviously, developers made no statement, as they made no statements also during years.

Probably the barber hired as project evangelist, which was also experienced in ninja scissoring, did not do a good job, but who can blame him? He was just a barber.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]
  Print  

Jump to: