Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1924 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:03:46 AM

hello my friend
An excellent analysis, it becomes an illustration for newcomers about cryptocurrency who will invest in bitcoin. you cool man
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

If we encounter another major push back within this year roughly estimate 4000$ then this pattern on graph might not be followed. But still I'm optimistic that BTC will not gonna dump below 4000$. So many good news on crypto incoming starting this month and this dump recently was just a set back before it moons again. I don't see now any major FUD that will stop BTC price to change in Bullish Market. Expect the transition of market on 3rd week of this month. (Finger Cross)
cindypuerit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

thinking that bitcoin will increase in the market there are many who dump it down but for sure if you are stuck with bitcoin and will raise it in a few months your investment will be dodouble and become rich
IsuruMaduranga (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

hello my friend
An excellent analysis, it becomes an illustration for newcomers about cryptocurrency who will invest in bitcoin. you cool man

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Thanx man.

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

We are hoping that bitcoin price will bounce back and one they will come people hodling bitcoin and other altcoin will be smiling one day. This illustration will lessen the worries of those people whom almost lost their interest in cryotocurrency. This is a simple but well illustrative expalnation of bitcoin price in the future.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

I would want your optimism my friend and although I still do believe in this as a very profitable investment i still do think that having bitcoin can really payoff on the years to come especially if the countries Germany and japan can really make a difference on the cryptocurrency market. once everything flows smoothly and everything goes according to plan then that would really make everything a much more better place and the dividends that we could receive can be off the roof

JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

There still hope for everything and it is good to be optimistic with our actions. Although we have in different situation from the previous year that bitcoin is not being hammered with those series of downfall and yet we had not recover to return to $10k mark for quite long. I agree, we can only do is to be patient to wait for that moment and sooner we can get that reward a profit for us hodlers.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

I am very enthusiastic about Bitcoin market going up in a couple of months with a stable attitude.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

sorry but i do not think the bitcoin price will reach 100k $ after 5 years. although I am a fan of Bitcoin, but the actual data does not allow me delusional.
The chart above is the strongest development of bitcoin and that only happens once. Because investors will not invest in bitcoin once again because they have attracted a lot of people to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
I predict the highest price of bitcoin will be $ 13k. Any other comments?

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

hello my friend
Looking at bright picture we can see that bitcoin will rise up not any longer. We must always believe in here and not lose hope because the value will really get high. Doubt is just an addition to the problem so why whould you doubt? Just focus on the positive side and we'll all benefit because bitcoin is about to rise.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Don't lose faith and don't lose hope. Don't panic sell your coins because that just contributes in driving the price even further down than it already is. Just hold your coina.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

There is still a long way to go with bitcoin and we have barely scratched the surface when i comes to the possibilities of bitcoin, just be patient and hold your coins.
VB32Bit

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

My personal opinion is that we will reach a 100k bitcoin within the next two years.

People might have lost faith in BTC but it isn't going anywhere.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

personally i think it will rise again, but nothing major at all, one bit at the time.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

I strongly believe in Bitcoin, no matter what the current situation is that prices are falling because I believe Bitcoin will rise again after the decline. we all certainly hope Bitcoin will quickly setabil again even reach the highest price.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I'll never loose hope because I am truly believer of bitcoin. I know that the right time comes when it reaches the highest value of it. Even if it's always downing fall, there are always the assurance that it will bouncing back again in to much higher value. I don't if can reach it the 100000$ value but I'm hoping too. Nothing is impossible. Let us patiently wait and hoping that it will be happen soon.
I am one of the users who believe that bitcoin will increase its value.  I never lose hope it because taking risk for bitcoin is not bad, it is showing determination that you want to reach success. So if bitcoin is falling then time will come that it will also increasing just wait.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Dont lose your faith in bitcoin because they have many oppurtunity to get an highest value of bitcoin that can make a changes for a near future, but not at all are positive but you make plan to rich your goal after a hardest situation in how to solve the possible question or problem and learn more about bitcoin you did not decide a negative always but improve it to change a better work and with hope to your succeed after a many long plan and make a happy in a better to investment time.
jlomabao@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

Agreed, every year bitcoin is rising. Its all about buying at the right time.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

It is evident bitcoins will increase in the long term and every trader is convinced of this believe, but to take the courage to watch your money drop in this downtrend market takes only the genius to hold on with thier bitcoins. If you lose faith in bitcoins and sell as a result of panicking, then you might regret in few years to come.

yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

Chart 1

(https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg)

Chart 2

(https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg)

Chart 3
(https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg)

Chart 4
(https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg)

Very well sayed (and shown), you are right, things will happen again and BTC will begin to climb sharply. We just have to be patient and not surrender to despair.  Smiley Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: