Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1888 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I appreciate your research, but I believe that the crypto currency market is not very predictable and depends on many factors. There is no 100% certainty that the events will develop this way, so let's see what lies ahead.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Apollon_

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Faith is the basis of all actions. Without faith, everything will be dead.We must believe our eyes and reason, and not what they say.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

It is true that Bitcoin value is decreasing more and more. But , as you are showing us in the charts , Bitcoin always has the same cycle . It is just a bad period of time that will pass eventually. And in the end of 2018, its value will increase again. Let s just have some faith in it.

chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

yeah mate we should not loose faith in btc. btc will be at above $20k in december but we will have to wait.
there are many people who creates fuds and buy at low price they know btc is future currency. just go for btc.
strong hands, hearts strong hold. good luck!
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Repetition of history can happen by looking at the graphics and marks that are on your picture ,october maybe cheered up on bitcoin value and all altcoin will also share the price enjoyment ,therefore let's equally wait a little longer dont sell let's buy helping other traders

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

yeah mate we should not loose faith in btc. btc will be at above $20k in december but we will have to wait.
there are many people who creates fuds and buy at low price they know btc is future currency. just go for btc.
strong hands, hearts strong hold. good luck!

I will make sure that I am ready for that time so I can make a profit and I can have much money. I still waiting for the price to increase more than $20k in this year and in the next year because I am sure that bitcoin will reach the sky and people out there will open their eyes to see that bitcoin is the best investment. we need to manage our emotion, our faith, our believes in bitcoin and don't lose hope in bitcoin because bitcoin will come back to the highest price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:43 AM

With the drop in price of bitcoin value since the beginning of this year, has actually made most people lose faith in the digital currency. Regardless the current state of the market, I am still optimistic that it will recover.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

well that's true because if we leave bitcoin and do not give a chance on bitcoin then bitcoin will crash and can not develop properly, so keep investing and keep holding up to the high price

well for me, I don't loose hope in bitcoin, I will continue to hold my bitcoin until the price of it goes up again, I am pretty sure bitcoin will rise in the last quarter of the year.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

The graphs could be mere coincidence. I mean adjust the scale and you will see different patterns again which may or may not match again. Apart from this we can not rely on something which was few years back agonot even last year because it will not make any sense this year as we come across different rules and regulations about the bitcoin. I mean there was time when government was not even bothering the existence of bitcoin but now they have made literally personal one and this could just change the fate of bitcoin. So for the positivity it is all right but considering it for real time investment would be dangerous. But good analysis anyway.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

yes, because I am very sure Bitcoin will definitely rise again. with me looking at the graphic backwards although I have to wait a long time I'm sure Bitcoin will recover, I'll hold it until the time comes and will not sell it. because I do not want to be like a man who panics by looking at the Bitcoin price that keeps going down, because I think this opportunity to buy Bitcoin as much as possible and hold it up as per the wish I wanted.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

yes, because I am very sure Bitcoin will definitely rise again. with me looking at the graphic backwards although I have to wait a long time I'm sure Bitcoin will recover, I'll hold it until the time comes and will not sell it. because I do not want to be like a man who panics by looking at the Bitcoin price that keeps going down, because I think this opportunity to buy Bitcoin as much as possible and hold it up as per the wish I wanted.
I don't lose faith in the bitcoin, because this problems encountered by the bitcoin many times. The dropping price, the issues in market it is always happenings every year and i see the bitcoin always survived. And if you are true believer you don't think about the falling but for the positive that the bitcoin will come back again
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

even if this happens in btc I have not lost confidence in btc because I know it will return to the price or double the price at btc

collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency
Everything is possible. You may now be worried about Bitcoin prices, but in the near future you will be able to make more money when Bitcoin prices increase. I fully believe in that. By 10/2018, it is possible that Bitcoin prices will be higher than prices at the end of 2017 and early 2018. Market volatility has rules. I believe in the Bitcoin market, believe in your detailed analysis.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

Update

Fastened your seatbelt guys because you are in for a ride! Bitcoin is soaring high soon and it wont take long!!!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

I appreciate your research, but I believe that the crypto currency market is not very predictable and depends on many factors. There is no 100% certainty that the events will develop this way, so let's see what lies ahead.
That's the analysis and research of a trader and maybe it happens but because of the fluctuating bitcoin it's certainly possible that prediction is missed. can be a high price faster than your guess that takes 5 years. which definitely bitcoin prices will surely rise due to growing users. so do not make your faith damaged by leaving bitcoin
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

Update

In the repetition of history, I did not lose confidence in Bitcoin. I know Bitcoin will decline when it reaches 20000$, and it will enter the finishing period, and the next price will exceed 20,000$. But I don't think I need to wait five years. Maybe as long as one year, perhaps as long as six months, we can just wait.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

I will always believe in bitcoin, though now its price is down but it's only temporary, I'm sure bitcoin will definitely come back to the high price, plus by looking at this graph, it makes me even more convinced, bitcoin will exceed its highest price by the end of 2017 then.

Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

Yes man, don't lose hope and faith for now, because bitcoin will pump for sure. Smiley As you see the chart, but i don't believe that bitcoin will pump to $100,000 or $50,000 but i'm sure that bitcoin will pump this year. Don't lose hope everyone let's just hold our bitcoins. Smiley
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

Don't take it seriously bitcoin is digital currency which some time bull and sometime bear market and bitcoin were trading at a high value in the past but due to some bad news and heavy supply the bitcoin value is affected but it will not forever and crypto is over all good for investment in the long term. Now this currency is using for betting gambling and arbitrage features.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

You did a good job. These graphs calmed me. I do not think that bitcoin will cost such money, but I saw that the growth of currency occurs in early summer. so I'm looking forward to this jump!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: