Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1888 times)
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

once we are losing our faith in bitcoin, we cannot try to earn more bitcoin and we cannot stay focus and only regret that we are not making money from bitcoin. but if we could still have faith in bitcoin, we can do more things related to the cryptocurrency so we can try many ways to earn more money. and only the strong heart that will stay in cryptocurrency and they can make something from impossible to possible with their faith so we need to maintain our feeling to believe in bitcoin.
Yes were here because we believes on bitcoin able to grow this year. Losing faith may even loses our funds our money we invest in bitcoin. Learned again about cryptocurrency if feels like not good at all, afterwards bitcoin is still good to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

once we are losing our faith in bitcoin, we cannot try to earn more bitcoin and we cannot stay focus and only regret that we are not making money from bitcoin. but if we could still have faith in bitcoin, we can do more things related to the cryptocurrency so we can try many ways to earn more money. and only the strong heart that will stay in cryptocurrency and they can make something from impossible to possible with their faith so we need to maintain our feeling to believe in bitcoin.
Failures are the stepping stone towards success, and it opens doors for new transformation and chance. At times our faith and strength would really be tested on how we hold on to it firmly despite the circumstances. Focus on your faith and don't get distracted by things that don't really matter at all. Acknowledge the reality of life, and embrace pain, be patient with uncertainties and realize that these are served with a purpose, and above all be true to yourself and never be afraid to fail. We all can do it! Just believe and deepen your faith.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

We are hoping that bitcoin price will bounce back and one they will come people hodling bitcoin and other altcoin will be smiling one day. This illustration will lessen the worries of those people whom almost lost their interest in cryotocurrency.
Agreed, and I hope that the price will hit 20K till the end of this year. One should not lose heart because of the volatility in the price. It is long term investment and in the long run the price will grow more and more and the investors will be happy with their investment. It is good to wait for some more time and don’t be panic about the price and anything else about bitcoin.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Yes, you say very accurately, if many people lose faith in the BTC, resulting in the sale of BTC to the mass market. This will make the price of BTC drop sharply in the future, let's put faith in BTC, believe that BTC will boom in the future. I think they can reach $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. So holding the BTC now is a necessity.

I still believe btc, btc has become my income so any btc value now does not make me lose my trust to him. for me as much as I can benefit from it, I will continue to believe it.
Do you think that many people have a way out of thinking differently? Of course, each of the investors will believe in the best and increase the cost of Bitcoin, as they have already invested heavily in Bitcoin. Everyone expects to profit from long-term storage and therefore thoughts should be only positive in this regard.
Bitcoin is the currency of the future and investment should be for long term because nothing can be say these days because the price is increasing and decreasing. One should not lose his patience and to hold his bitcoin for good days. Soon we will see big rise in the price and more people will invest in bitcoin. It will be the mainstream in the future.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

I think everyone would want to see Bitcoin to see reach that amount and some are even holding on to their bitcoins and not spending a single satoshi because they are waiting for that day to come. I observed that every time Bitcoins price increases, most people would sell their Bitcoins and convert them to their own currency but I know some who only withdraws because they really need it and the rest would be kept.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

I will never lose my faith in bitcoin, why I will do that? The recent decrease in the price of bitcoin is nothing more than a correction that it was needed, in the last year people got too excited about the developments that were happening in bitcoin and they simply invested too much money so we needed a correction but bitcoin is still as strong as ever.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

I think everyone would want to see Bitcoin to see reach that amount and some are even holding on to their bitcoins and not spending a single satoshi because they are waiting for that day to come. I observed that every time Bitcoins price increases, most people would sell their Bitcoins and convert them to their own currency but I know some who only withdraws because they really need it and the rest would be kept.
Btc is trying hard at least to survive and to make movements, having doubt will not help us in this journey, bitcoin can make it it is recovering day by day.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

there is no reason to lose your faith in bitcoin.just be patient because as you can see how many times bitcoin drops the price but it still manage to r egain...we experience a big drop of price last 3 months ago but we keep on waiting calmly in which we are not mistaken because the value is already increasing

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

there is no reason to lose your faith in bitcoin.just be patient because as you can see how many times bitcoin drops the price but it still manage to r egain...we experience a big drop of price last 3 months ago but we keep on waiting calmly in which we are not mistaken because the value is already increasing
Losing faith is not an option because as what  I had observed while  the bitcoin  price  roller coaster ride will  always gaining momentum in the end  it gain higher leverage so be patient don't  in hurry you  can see the results if you  just  be patient.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:35:58 AM

Well, until now, I still really trust bitcoin. I know so many people who want to buy bitcoin in the past, but they are afraid to buy bitcoin, it's because they do not believe in bitcoin. well, for now everything is still okay.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

I didn't lose my faith in BTC. With what you showed OP, I am more confident that the dip recently is temporary and then we are going to the moon again. There are good news and bad news but recently there are so many good news that cannot be ignored especially the entry of some big players in the financial industry that are doubtful before of bitcoin but now they are joining the crypto world. There are some hints that they become whales but then if they can add to the volume and can help in mass adoption then so be it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

Well, until now, I still really trust bitcoin. I know so many people who want to buy bitcoin in the past, but they are afraid to buy bitcoin, it's because they do not believe in bitcoin. well, for now everything is still okay.

People scared to buy bitcoin because of some hype site or maybe they scam in the past all I can say bitcoin still a profitable and good to invest this is our last chance to buy bitcoin in a low price the next stop over that I can see is $9800 the it move fast to the moon Smiley
boblets243

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency
It is a good thing to compare the trend last year and this year’s trend. It would be great news if the forecasted price happens. History possibly repeats because market usually acts the same all over the other. Except if there are uncontrollable factors like the Government controls, speculations or view of the community towards cryptocurrency. There are a lot of factors which can contribute to the price behavior. So let us not lose our faith with Bitcoin and continuously support and promote Bitcoin to increase its popularity.
dcif80

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

I hope the bitcoin will go to the moon
and I am still endure the price will be back
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

Okay you made my night, seen someone again that used this term. What's your definite in terms of price with "moon"?
The price will be back if you mean about seeing it at $19,000+. We are all sure that it will but we don't have to rush and see it as soon as possible. Base on the charts movement it's starting to have a support now at $9,000 and this is really good instead of staying at $8,000 down to $6,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

Okay you made my night, seen someone again that used this term. What's your definite in terms of price with "moon"?
The price will be back if you mean about seeing it at $19,000+. We are all sure that it will but we don't have to rush and see it as soon as possible. Base on the charts movement it's starting to have a support now at $9,000 and this is really good instead of staying at $8,000 down to $6,000.
I hope it will happen too. I'm not rushing anyway. All I want is for the best of bitcoin every now and then. And,I am not losing faith with it because it has the right time for bitcoin to move upward in crypto currency world. Perhaps, not this very moment but soon in time it will continue to soar higher than what we expect as many times it is known for unpredictability. Certainly,I won't lose hope for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

I hope it will happen too. I'm not rushing anyway. All I want is for the best of bitcoin every now and then. And,I am not losing faith with it because it has the right time for bitcoin to move upward in crypto currency world. Perhaps, not this very moment but soon in time it will continue to soar higher than what we expect as many times it is known for unpredictability. Certainly,I won't lose hope for it.
If you are a long term holder you are not only hoping for the price to be back at that stage because you have a stronghold belief that bitcoin is doing great and will become bigger for the next years to come, it will. When I was quite new to bitcoin I don't know what to do and to believe, I just go with the flow, when the market starts to correct, I'm panic selling. But good thing that I've learned from mistakes and started to gain my faith to bitcoin and got into early, experienced those corrections that made my belief stronger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

Both strategies are completely valid and will depend entirely on how comfortable you are a holding your bitcoin and how much you need that money, since the money that I earn from bitcoin is just some spare money to me I really do not touch it and I'm not going to sell it until it reaches my target price, I do not care how much time it takes, but if you need to withdraw sooner I cannot blame you, you know better your situation than I.
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:47:42 AM

I believe people hold to their bitcoin tighter than ever since the price is doing an upwards trend in the past week.
Saw it spike up from $8750 to $9500 in one minute. Grin
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

Yes brother you are right even if the price of bitcoin will go down and crash on original price don't lose hope the someday the price of bitcoin will getting recover. Try another way to make some money while you waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: