Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:22:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1914 times)
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin often drops dramatically I do not at all lose my trust in Bitcoin. I still believe in Bitcoin with whatever circumstances Bitcoin. I remain confident that the price of Bitcoin will someday reach $ 100,000. Although it sounds very unlikely I am sure this will happen.
How grateful we are if the price of bitcoin reach at $100,000. Imagine most of us here will become millionaire with this technology. Yeah we should not lose our faith in bitcoin as this will give us our financial freedom. So, Keep the faith and move forward.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

Bitcoin is going to be testing the $10,000 dollar mark for a while in my opinion as it's a strong line of resistance currently. On the other hand, I believe that once this ceiling has been broken we may never see it below that level again. Increasing regulatory pressure and institutional buy in will create a new wealth in BTC. Plus, when we have a daft bull run on it once again it will go past the ATH.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Those people who are losing faith with bitcoin at this moment will regret in the future and I doubt that there is even a single person here in this forum who are losing faith with bitcoin, for sure all of us are not losing faith with it, it is just that we are just impatient and we want outcome in just a short period of time.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:36:14 PM by anavir

i am already accustomed of bitcoin volatility so never will i lost my faith in bitcoin.I have experienced big dip but i am very patient to wait that it will recover soon.Now my long wait is already paid off because bitcoin is alredy moving up.And i still have faith that it will reach its peak soon.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kasansa

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

Hope and faith with bitcoin will never let it down by the citizens of all countries bitcoin's race is full at its speed. Investing in bitcoin means you are secure and safe for your future there's nothing to worry about bitcoin I am sure it will reach $. 50000 in the middle of this year and may be finish in the same amount by the end of this year.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Use the other’s hysteria for your profit, buy coins during a short period of lower price when the long-time holders are trying to bargain off their coins.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto built bitcoin on trust so trust is the back one of bitcoin and even Blockchain wallet success also trust so keeping faith is all about bitcoin success story
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

Hope and faith with bitcoin will never let it down by the citizens of all countries bitcoin's race is full at its speed. Investing in bitcoin means you are secure and safe for your future there's nothing to worry about bitcoin I am sure it will reach $. 50000 in the middle of this year and may be finish in the same amount by the end of this year.

with believe in bitcoin, we can give the best support by doing many things for bitcoin. we can spread the news about bitcoin to every people, we can do this for every day and I think it will attract more people to learn about bitcoin. we could still ask other people to do the same things that we did and if they still believe in bitcoin, I think they will help us to spread about bitcoin to other places and with this, our faith in bitcoin will stay with us and we can see that bitcoin will gives us a big reward in someday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Bitcoin market is completely unpredictable, to be successful through bitcoin the respective user needs the faith in cryptocurrency. Very few users have the faith, while majority get into dilemma whether to believe in the cryptocurrency network or just ignore it. This is all because of the negative news spreading related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. People need to be wise enough to understand the truth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Phenoca

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:47:39 AM by Phenoca

No need for hope and faith. Bitcoin has gone mainstream and the demand exceeds the supply. Baseline support will keep price above $6900USD and will rise, and the rest is traders and speculators keeping the price higher than baseline demand. That's how I visualize bitcoin, so even if there is a crash I can wait for baseline to rise. Can't do that with fiat. And of course, all those market corrections attract investors because a stable value prevents a crash.

hope is no need to this field.
Yeah. Price is determined by supply and demand. Not faith. Corrections at the $10k mark prevents a crash. Demand is rising faster than new coins are mined, so the price has to rise. Is bitcoin a bubble? Sure. But after you remove all the speculators there is a strong baseline holding onto their bitcoin because of the benefits of owning crypto. And that demographic has recently gone mainstream, which means more and more people dipping their feet in bitcoin or investing their savings into bitcoin. Popularity of ETH and altcoins also raises demand for bitcoin because most people buy-in to the crypto market through bitcoin. So if the speculator bubble pops, the market will rebound off the baseline support and investors will return. This is what happened during the last crash and now traders are more cautious so the price fluctuations are more stable. Baseline resistance has been tested. I don't think btc will ever dip below $6900USD again, and that baseline is just going to rise over the next few decades until market competition from Wallstreet-minted altcoins drives the price down.

We know that humanity has gained interest in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin just happens to have the best name-recognition.
Sword555

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

If the bitcoin value jumps up incredibly to 100000 us dollars, I’ll turn into a millionaire, I dream about it.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

I’m sure it’s not so easy to believe in bitcoin through its all ups and downs and be full of hope for the future boost at a long-time investment, but I’m sure it’s not worth panic btc is going to be on top again.
Why is not it easy to believe on bitcoin! you can see that the price of bitcoin is already at a very good position. Just think about this month in the previous year it was much lower than the price of today as it is about 8 to 10 times multiplied with that price of this month of the previous year. It is only the new investors who escaped away while seeing a correction and the price reached from $20000 to $10000. It is still not bad.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

I, for example, do not lose faith in it, it experienced failures and it is quite normal in the world of crypto currency
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:07:25 PM by dynospytan

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency
Yeah you can’t have all the crew who are positive enough. Basically bitcoins are amazing and they have a different nature of working. People need to understand this one fact. Like, bitcoins are always going up and coming down after every moment or day or week or month or year and so on. Till the first day of their development they never stopped at one point. So wait and see what happens..
Sword555

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

According to the past experience it is natural that the price went down. Later it will get back to it's initial level ot even higher.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:17:15 AM

As Bitcoin investor, i never lose my hope because till now we have seen many fluctuations in the market from the governments and so many hacks. Even though after 10 years still, bitcoin is surveying in the market. Only because governments understand the potential benefits of Bitcoin and it's behind technology. So, i never lose hope on Bitcoin.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

I would not lose my trust in Bitcoin at all. I will still believe in Bitcoin even though I know now that many countries are banning Bitcoin and a lot of negative issues about Bitcoin. But the problems that exist in Bitcoin do not make me give up to keep this digital currency on this one. In the next five years, I am very confident that Bitcoin's price could reach the highest price record of any other coins.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

It is great tech!. But we must unedrstande it's real price. In fact, BITCOIN is a wowthkes SHEET)
Let us go with that
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:45 PM

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

Update

Yes, I do not doubt the bitcoin will reach 100k for the next 5 years. The strong bitcoin and popular bitcoin will enable the bitcoin to reach 100k, and holding bitcoin up to 100k will be a very good advantage.

tony kurniawan

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

Update

Yes, I believe it will happen, bitcoin will increase to 100k after 5 years ahead, and for that I believe by holding bitcoin in the long run, I will benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: