Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1888 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

I think those charts are a good visualisation for all the new and weak people in this game. They always get in panic and sell their coins when the price dumps. So thy make just loose. Maybe theres a mind change when they look at this charts in the past of bitcoin life. They just have to understand, you cant invest in bitcoin and await that you are tommorrow rich. Thats not possible and it was never ever possible. People who got rich with bitcoins, hold their coins like nine years or more!

I think all charts have their use. What we should be careful is to realize that all charts use data that are input as the creator wanted, so of course exploit some sort of trend. Very few think: let me see the charts and see what info it has for me. Most think: let me find a chart to support what I believe is happening. And then they find one such chart, tweak the dates, tweak the sources, until it gives them the most accurate reading.

There are those who got rich by patience but also those who get it by luck. Bitcoin has been kind to people who waited, and also those who got lucky.
Bitcoin world is not for panic people. It is not a game. It is the future and everyone should think about it seriously, because the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and it is good to have some bitcoin today, because the price is under $10k and you will never have this chance in the next year. Price is gradually increasing and will soon cross $10k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

so actually, from that image, we are making much money in bitcoin if we realize but this is for people which join in bitcoin in the last 2 year ago because from that year, I am sure that they are saving satoshi by satoshi and now, they can make a big profit. but for people which join in bitcoin in the last year, you still have a chance to make money like the first people and you need to believe in bitcoin because this is your reason to stay in the bitcoin world. don't afraid of the bad news, just don't listen to them which don't like bitcoin because they don't know anything about bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

I’m sure it’s not so easy to believe in bitcoin through its all ups and downs and be full of hope for the future boost at a long-time investment, but I’m sure it’s not worth panic btc is going to be on top again.
Bitcoin investment needs patience and dare to face different situations. A good businessman never afraid of up and down because he knows the market position and takes keen interest what’s going on. I think I will never quit bitcoin due to fall in the price because I know that in the future the price will grow more and I will make handsome profit from my holdings.
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

so actually, from that image, we are making much money in bitcoin if we realize but this is for people which join in bitcoin in the last 2 year ago because from that year, I am sure that they are saving satoshi by satoshi and now, they can make a big profit. but for people which join in bitcoin in the last year, you still have a chance to make money like the first people and you need to believe in bitcoin because this is your reason to stay in the bitcoin world. don't afraid of the bad news, just don't listen to them which don't like bitcoin because they don't know anything about bitcoin.
Despite Bitcoin's volatile characteristics, it still is very lucrative as long as investment or trading strategies are correctly executed and well-thought off. It plunges at any unexpected time, it's hard to predict when high is high and when low is low. In times of unpredectabilities and downturn, it is extremely important to always sustain firm faith and positivity. Embrace the fact that this trend is normal and life is always like a rollercoaster ride. It's about mind-setting, if things are not doing well now, if it crashes or seem very low, surely it will recuperate. Don't fear fears, face it bravely, if you realize its worth, you will thank your bad experiences in the long run.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

I've been into crypto and in this forum for a couple of months already and the one of the things i learned about crypto is to become patient by hodling the valuable and potential cryptos that i have in my digital wallets no matter how long it takes.

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:27:44 AM

I've been into crypto and in this forum for a couple of months already and the one of the things i learned about crypto is to become patient by hodling the valuable and potential cryptos that i have in my digital wallets no matter how long it takes.
That's right, patience is one of the toll for our success in crypto. Crypto life are totally different from other for of investment, we should have to risk our time and money as well. Even though not all the time we succeed but mostly we won something.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

I don't lose my faith to bitcoin because for me even the price decreasing I still believe it will increase the price will become more than $10,000 again in this week or next week and back to the price bighest price which is $20,000...
nattykio

Activity: 938
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

Yes, I do not doubt the bitcoin will reach 100k for the next 5 years. The strong bitcoin and popular bitcoin will enable the bitcoin to reach 100k, and holding bitcoin up to 100k will be a very good advantage.

Even though am tempted to believe that Bitcoin will hit $100k in five years time, looking at the performance this year will make this thought a wide dream. However, fingers are crossed as we watch... No matter what the price is, I will always have some BTC in my portfolio.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

I don't lose my faith to bitcoin because for me even the price decreasing I still believe it will increase the price will become more than $10,000 again in this week or next week and back to the price bighest price which is $20,000...
Is not only the price that makes us to give our trust into bitcoin but also it's potentiality to face any crisis happen in the market.  Bitcoin foundation are becoming strong and it surely survive from negativity.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

It's feels so good to dream bitcoin reaching $100k but I don't believe in patterns.I still have faith in btc but we need to break everything that are stopping us to order to see that possiblility.
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

Its all upon on our trust that how much we trust on BTC that is the time that we show how much we are fair to BTC. Increases or decreases with time period sometimes it gives a good return and sometimes less but we should don't talk negative when it gives to profit. We talk when we have some crises that are not right. We should not lose our faith on BTC. It will again reach to 10000k. 
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

Keeping one faith is essential in all business field if one desires success, but bitcoins reaching 100,000 USD mark in the near future will be hard. It might take more than 10 years for bitcoin to reach that level. Past historical data might prove it to be true but several factors that accounted for that has changed. New entrants in bitcoins, with more supply now due to mining are some factors that will make bitcoins delay in reaching a 100,000 usd price soon.
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

good news. Right now bitcoin is under $ 10000, maybe by the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will be $ 100000. Interesting explanation from you about bitcoin price chart from year to year
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

As Bitcoin investor, i never lose my hope because till now we have seen many fluctuations in the market from the governments and so many hacks. Even though after 10 years still, bitcoin is surveying in the market. Only because governments understand the potential benefits of Bitcoin and it's behind technology. So, i never lose hope on Bitcoin.

I understand that human as we are we tend to be afraid to lose since money is our most important position and losing our resources can make our lives miserable. Losing faith in bitcoin simply translate of losing the opportunity to become successful. I am not losing my faith becs. as of this time bitcoin is helping me and my family.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

As Bitcoin investor, i never lose my hope because till now we have seen many fluctuations in the market from the governments and so many hacks. Even though after 10 years still, bitcoin is surveying in the market. Only because governments understand the potential benefits of Bitcoin and it's behind technology. So, i never lose hope on Bitcoin.

I have my hard times in bitcoin too.  I have also experienced not being paid after a 3 months work in bounty campaigns. The  reinvested profit is not successful but losing faith is not in my vocabulary. I am still in bitcoin and do the hard work keep myself motivated of the earnings i get.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

I have lost faith already in Bitcoins. Starting from 18000 USD at the end of last year, now bitcoins is trading around 7000. When is it getting back to the 18000 and bypass it. I think altcoins are more lucrative now than bitcoins.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Is not only the price that makes us to give our trust into bitcoin but also it's potentiality to face any crisis happen in the market.  Bitcoin foundation are becoming strong and it surely survive from negativity.

I'm pretty sure that I won't lose my faith in bitcoin and its amazing technology, blockchain. The price is not the only thing that is vital for my faith in bitcoin. The benefits it provided to the human race so far was also amazing.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

I have lost faith already in Bitcoins. Starting from 18000 USD at the end of last year, now bitcoins is trading around 7000. When is it getting back to the 18000 and bypass it. I think altcoins are more lucrative now than bitcoins.
Better to don't lose your faith to bitcoin, because if bitcoin price increase you will see altcoin increase also. But if the price of the bitcoin decrease altcoin dump too because they connected to each other. But it's your choice what you believe to bitcoin..
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

I never lost confidence in bitcoin, this is because I've gotten a lot of profit from bitcoin, I can buy some things that I never thought would be bought, so I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Why are you so being impatient? Seems like you are still new to the world of cryptocurrencies and doesn't know how the market works. If you lose your faith already on bitcoin then just move on and try your luck with altcoins. Let's see how it will go in the long run. The OP should've shown you the idea behind every downfall in the price of bitcoin and how it will end up in the end. You are just more comfortable than altcoins because those coins can be easily hyped and you could earn 100% of your investment shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: