Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1915 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

Losing one's faith to BTC is just like quitting crypto once and for all. If you have just read the history of how bitcoin started and how it successfully over the decade, then you will never lose any faith in bitcoin. Ups and downs are just spices of bitcoin's success and will always will even how high BTC's market price is.

Finalforce

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

At this stage Bitcoin can grew up again till December Smiley

maybe yes, maybe not. we don't know when exactly bitcoin can grow up again because the bitcoin price can increase in anytime and only people which is ready that will gain the profit and for the other, they can only getting panic because they are not ready. so we need to have faith in bitcoin and always check the price so we know the sign when it will increase higher. although it is not increasing so high, at least, we can sell the bitcoin to make a profit and we can buy again when the price is down again.

I`m sure in one thing. Bitcoin was first. For that reason many people would like to keep it in their wallets.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

I do not lose confidence in bitcoin, because bitcoin for me is a trusted coin. I hold bitcoin in the long run and I'm sure bitcoin will give good results in the future.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Yes, I do agree with you that being optimistic with the future of bitcoin can really do an investor quite the benefit, only risk you take is just the time you need to wait to get a desired value to sell your bitcoin as many believe to its great potential anyway.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

We know crypto is basically because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an inspiration that keeps people with the ability to understand the code to develop their creations by bringing in other alternate coins so until whenever bitcoin is the top my choice. Keep placing bitcoins in my investment portfolio's.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Christian31

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

I need more patience and just hold not listen to FUD. Another thing is that you have that kind of mental toughness not to be tempted to sell your bitcoins. Keep calm and HODL.
Yes you're right we need patience even though the current price keep drowning because sooner or later the bitcoin currency will getting pump. I need or we need to do is control our emotion and don't panic, if you have some extra money buy some bitcoin in a cheap price instead of selling.
Let us not lose our faith in Bitcoin. We are part of the lifeline of Bitcoin. We need equipped ourselves with enough knowledge so that we will not be easily affected with the not so good news on social media or in the internet. Likewise, being knowledgeable will also prevent panic selling. So let us all hope for the best in Bitcoin and to our success.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

We know crypto is basically because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an inspiration that keeps people with the ability to understand the code to develop their creations by bringing in other alternate coins so until whenever bitcoin is the top my choice. Keep placing bitcoins in my investment portfolio's.

Bitcoin is the base currency of all altcoins. Basically, before investor can buy other coin, They will need to buy bitcoin first they start trading since most of the wallet provider are accepting only BTC to Fiat trade. It's the reason why bitcoin will never be left behind by others.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

Update

I do not lose confidence in bitcoin, because bitcoin for me is a trusted coin. I hold bitcoin in the long run and I'm sure bitcoin will give good results in the future.
really bit dev, bitcoin is a coin that really gives us an advantage. I invested bitcoin for the long term. as we can see despite the many issues of negaitf challenging bitcoin but he is still able to survive and start to recover.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

I'm always optimistic and never lose faith in bitcoin, the main factor that makes me sure about the future bitcoin because now many big countries that have legalized bitcoin like japan and germany, and this certainly will make the user become more optimistic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

Update

very good and I also will never lose confidence in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very good asset to invest our money and bitcoin can also be said as our future savings all

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Well if you're already in here big and for the long run, you can't lose faith anymore.

I'd say invest some and keep up and still be productive. Wait for it to mature.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

Well if you're already in here big and for the long run, you can't lose faith anymore.

I trust and believe the potential of bitcoin. It offers great opportunities that creates quality living, generates income while we are performing the job at our own comfort, can do trading or investment and gain huge returns if we learn how to play the game, and also we can be wealthier just like any other crypto member if finances are managed wisely and being strategic in dealing the volatile trend of Bitcoin. Most of all you have to welcome failures and learn from them. We all need to have firm faith, hardwork, patience, and commitment to be successful and be able to survive.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

I trust and believe the potential of bitcoin. It offers great opportunities that creates quality living, generates income while we are performing the job at our own comfort, can do trading or investment and gain huge returns if we learn how to play the game, and also we can be wealthier just like any other crypto member if finances are managed wisely and being strategic in dealing the volatile trend of Bitcoin. Most of all you have to welcome failures and learn from them. We all need to have firm faith, hardwork, patience, and commitment to be successful and be able to survive.

BTC is constantly developing, I don't know if BTC will become widely accepted like fiat currencies, but eventually some cryptocurrency will

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

I have been following this market for the past three years now I think I have serious learned many things.  I cannot loose faith in it and I believe it is my duty to also explains to others not to loose faith in it either.  For those that I new in cryptocurrencies I believe that one thing you should lay your hopes on is that bitcoin is the currency of the future!
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

Losing one's faith to BTC is just like quitting crypto once and for all. If you have just read the history of how bitcoin started and how it successfully over the decade, then you will never lose any faith in bitcoin. Ups and downs are just spices of bitcoin's success and will always will even how high BTC's market price is.
The problem is that many people do not go through the trouble of reading the history of bitcoin, the whitepaper and its price through the years, they only see bitcoin as a way to make money and when you do that and then the price goes down it is natural all of those people panic, but for people like us even the great decrease in the price is something that is not going to make us lose our faith in bitcoin.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

I can never lose faith in bitcoin because if bitcoin did not fail in the time past,it can not fail me especially now that lots of countries , companies and people are embracing bitcoin and crypto as a whole
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

I would very much like to hope that the price for 1 bitcoin will be 100,000 bucks, then in 1 day I will become a billionaire)

One day it will happen when the shortage of bitcoins occurs because the last wave of bitcoins will be ending in year 2021 and because of that the price might grow even more due to the high demand in the market.
Finalforce

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

The market is changed. Let`s see what will be in September Wink
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

Of course I will never regret and lose my faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin are still young and starting to introduce it's price also showing bitcoin force in just to early. Every year bitcoin price are getting higher and higher. Expect that it will exist for long term.
There is not really a reason to lose your faith at all, however it is very unlikely that we are going to see bitcoin getting a new higher price, so this year is going to be very difficult since many people will in fact lose their faith in bitcoin and will sell for a very bad price.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

despite of all those discouragement and sometimes panic of the dip my faith in bitcoin never ceases because i am already used of this scenarios.After the dip,market will still recover again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: