Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:25:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to regulate digital money  (Read 5010 times)
cryptolord5

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Certainly that it will be regulated because some of the countries today are accepting digital morning because they see's it as threat to banks so what I m seeing is that government will like to talk charges so that it will be under their control.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

many will trust it more when it happens. it will also decrease the volatility of the digital money or cryptocurrencies. and it's a good effect in the long run.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

My major concern with cryptocurrency is the fact that perpetrators of financial crimes are getting away with it on daily basis. You will marvel if you estimate the amount of money stolen so far. This I think cryptocurrency regulation will curb.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

We need it so that many people can have trust on  it because everything approved by government is always approved by his citizens
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Its good to regulate it by the government so that investors can have confidence in investing their hard earned money on any ico running as some ico are created just ti scam people but with regulations, the project will be checked very well.
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

Very small amount of regulations is fine but that's not what the governments want, they want to have complete control and they are going to put full on regulation measures once they get the chance. To regulate digital currency is to say to control and not always in issue of controversy with the government.
cryptosharon

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Yes digital currency settings like Bitcoin are hard to do and we have to set the Bitcoin currency in order not to be used for crime, and in order to run properly in accordance with the rules. Digital currency is necessary because it prevents the misuse of the currency. We need it so that many people can have trust on  it because everything approved by government is always approved by his citizens.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

I think why do we need to regulate digital currency? Because  the regulation of digital currency like bitcoin is difficult to do and we have to regulate the bitcoin currency well so it is not used for crime, and also it can run well according to the rules. Digital currency is necessary in order to prevent the misuse of the currency itself and to provide assurance to all digital currency users if the digital currency can be used to transact and be acknowledged by the government so it will be trust and safety to use digital currency without we are fear in the present or in the future. Thank you.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

we don't need to regulate cryptocurrencies but regulations can be also helpful with the adoption and growth of them or they can be restrictive and even prevent the adoption altogether. in the end it will come down to what they are regulating and how. for example if it is regulation of exchanges and if it leads to a more secure place where people can trade with less risk that would be a very good thing.
I agree, it depends on the kind of regulation we see and to which persons or businesses those regulations are targeted, regulating exchanges that deal with fiat seems like the right thing to do since fiat is still within the jurisdictions of governments but trying to regulate cryptocurrencies as a whole is something I do not agree because once governments start doing that and realize people comply they will keep adding more regulation to the point the market will be very similar to the fiat economy.
Alacate615

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

for me we get used to do our transactions in our current traditional monetary and banking system. Of banks and governments cannot control cryptocurrencies they don't want them to be used legally by people.once Bitcoin becomes global currency which will be easier, rather than regulate from part to part.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:54:31 AM

The need for the regulation of cryptos arises from the simple fact that there is  way too much manipulation happening with the bitcoin and crypto market in its entirety. With regulation we can curb this issue to the point that they happen less and so make sure that the everyday investor with just little stakes in the market do not get screwed over every time

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Regulations is really needed in our industry because of the huge money incurred in this type of business you should imposed regulations for the benefit and protection of the public.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

Regulations is really needed in our industry because of the huge money incurred in this type of business you should imposed regulations for the benefit and protection of the public.

The most reason I believe is for public protection of their investment. We know already that there are many scams that occured, accumulating millions of dollars that goes into vain. Regulation is really needed. Another reason maybe an income for government in terms of fees, charges, tax etc. But I think its just reasonable.

Open for Campaigns
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

I think one of the reason why we need to regulate digital currency so that the government can help to review and limit the number of crypto in the market because this is maybe the reason why cryptocurrency market is falling is due unprofitable coins which discouraging investors to invest to cut their losses.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

I think we need some level of regulations but not total regulation to guide against criminal element, some folks will just need to stop creating scam ICO in other to stop looting the innocent investors.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Regulations is also part of the process therefore,
in able to maintain all things under control we need to build some regulations which will raise more benefit not just for the company but the investors itself.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

actually it depends on who and how to use digital currency. Crypto has an excess that is anonymous, and this can be used for many crimes, but I think this can still be one positive tool if the government can control its use well
wowveryusername

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

actually it depends on who and how to use digital currency. Crypto has an excess that is anonymous, and this can be used for many crimes, but I think this can still be one positive tool if the government can control its use well
Yeah , seems like normal people don't enjoy much on their using cryptos because actually they didn't have purpose to use on them, normal currencies are the way enough for them to deal with their normal problems not like us.
maxti

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

Digital currencies including cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple, these can pose numerous security challenges for governments.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

Crimes in these past years have evolved and they now operate online so we can see them using virtual currencies to their advantage. And that is where the government is there to prevent it from happening. We don't want people think that making money illegally online is easy and a thing that anyone can slip away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: