Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to regulate digital money  (Read 5005 times)
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Digital currency is to change the world, many of which were positive, to a certain extent, they pose a containment of the government, gave the people an alternative, but that doesn't mean they don't need to be regulated.

One of the core reason is: anonymous, do not track, not regulated digital currency will make form a closed loop technology crime, money laundering and terrorist, and disappear from unsolved bits, bytes, while the impact damage with each person in this world.

If every penny of extortion is tracked, is there enough motivation and courage to launch a WannaCry to attack the world?
Digital money is already as a stable currency, they are used by everyone and everywhere, but I think in the near future in the lives of ordinary people will introduce new rules and laws, there will be something new in the life of any person.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

I think, if there is regulation for digital currency then investor will get faith in investing in it and also there will be control on digital currency usage for criminal activity, mony laundering and any other illicit activities.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Apart from the above mentioned demerits of not regulating digital currency, regulating cryptocurrency will yield the much needed result ''mass adoption'' thats what we are crave for right? Citizens have this confidence on the government that they always endorse legit business and innovation, they seldomly shy away from anything thats does not have the support of the government.Government regulation of crypto will lead to a boost in the use cases of cryptocurrency.
imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

I think the main reason is digital money is the very useful thing for the future of the world. On day by day, the world is bonding with the technology. So, the world needs good things. I think the digital money is very valuable for the world. People can make a transaction without any registrations or without a mediator. Besides, the digital money is very safer than currency notes. My idea is, the world needs digital money.
Denigmatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Adjusting the digital currency was a good idea to avoid fraud and hackers who want to steal our money. If the digital currency were regulated, many people and the country accepted it and accepted it, especially in paying our bills and other utility bills that we need to settle usinh this currency.
Veronika94

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Everything in this world needs to be controlled, the main thing is that it should be impartial.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

It is correct to regulate bitcoin, but it is necessary to choose the right people, who will come to regulating with all responsibility.
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Cryptocurrencies are better decentralized as there is no involvement of third person in transaction between two persons. Regulations should be introduced and implemented on the centralized exchanges and ICOs only. There are so many peoples who have lost their money through scam ICOs and centralized exchanges hacking, to tackle this issues there must be some guidelines or regulation should be introduce by the governments in interest of the investors protection.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Digital currency is to change the world, many of which were positive, to a certain extent, they pose a containment of the government, gave the people an alternative, but that doesn't mean they don't need to be regulated.

One of the core reason is: anonymous, do not track, not regulated digital currency will make form a closed loop technology crime, money laundering and terrorist, and disappear from unsolved bits, bytes, while the impact damage with each person in this world.

If every penny of extortion is tracked, is there enough motivation and courage to launch a WannaCry to attack the world?
Because these generation is now a digital world. And cryptocurrency is the most and relevant breakthrough in this age of technology.
SK funky

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

Crypto-currencies need to be regulated so that clutter does not reign in the market.After that, the most worthy and high-quality crypto-currencies will remain and the price will not change so dramatically.And there is not any fraud.
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

The main reason I think we should regulate it because only by regulation we can stop the criminal activities and also the misuse of bitcoin.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

for their sake criminals are always looking for ways to steal for their benefit ...
therefore we have to manage digital money from losing ...

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

I think that the market should be regulated, because regulation by the government of this sphere will affect positively. For example if certain sphere is regulated, trust of people in it and business turnover will increase, ICOs will more fair and transparent, scams will decrease. That's why as I mentioned earlier whole the market should be strongly regulated.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

In my opinion, non-regulated cryptosphere is conducive for frauds and scams. Legitimation and regulation of cryptocurrencies will open it for a wider circle of potential users.
Of course, there will be a lot of problems in the process of cryptocurrency regulation. But regulation will make it much easier for cryptocurrency to become globally currency.
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

I think that managing digital money is the best way to control everything for the government. I don't think that traders want the bcc to be regulated, in my opinion, it is better to get btc and hold it for the long term without any regulationsModern digital is suitable for human needs, we need to produce digital coins that are more profitable and meet a number of needs .
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

The main reason I think we should regulate it because only by regulation we can stop the criminal activities and also the misuse of bitcoin.

You're rught sir, since bitcoin is decentralized or no one can control it, there is a need for regulation to monitor the flowof bitcoin transactions and prevent any bad elements from using the coins in their illegal activities. But since the government can't regulate the bitcoin itself, they should impose regulations on every crypto exchangers instead and create an anti cyber crime team for monitoring illegal activities.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

Yes,  bitcion needs a regulation for the prevention of illegal activities like scamming,  money laundering and terrorism. Because digital money currency is decentralized and no one obliged to blame if there is a problem that happened. And this regulations also protect the good reputation of digital money currency.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

At least a bit of regulation is needed for cryptocurrencies, otherwise they will become a way of creating chaos in civilized world.
Of course, fiats are also used for terrorism and all the shady business, but these can be tracked and prevented in time.
I am really scared when I think of a terrorist attack being done in my own city using the funds related to bitcoin - if this once is being revealed, all my trust in crypto will be vanished.

Phan Trang

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

It is also beneficial to all if digital money be regulated specially in this millenial age, that people are dependent on computer system, overall it provides convenience to us, because it’s just a matter of computer touch and transactions done, no need to travel or drive to do such transactions, but hopefully the system won’t be abused by criminal minds also.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

many benefits that we will get if the digital currency is regulated
- we can report to the police if we lose the digital currency.
- the digital currency is safe, and its security is guaranteed by the authorities.
- and can be used for anything, especially payment instruments, even though it will be taxed.

maybe many more benefits will be obtained if the digital currency is regulated...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: