Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to regulate digital money  (Read 5005 times)
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:02 AM

of course, we must be able to manage our digital money, so what? so we don't get big losses. then we must be able to regulate and predict digital currencies that are now widely circulating in the market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:15:15 AM

Blockchain was designed to be decentralized in order to bring to the people the freedom associated with finances. Well, many crypto users believe that once crypto is allowed to be regulated by the governments, the market will gain an additional market value in the sense that the long created tension and fear that wards off many potential investors will be cleared.

QMC

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

yes , it needs regulation for the prevention of illegal activities like scamming, terrorism and money laundering .
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

All things should be regulated as if left alone, they can get out of control. It is inevitable. Regulations are a necessity in life as long as they are not perverted to benefit only a few.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Crypto-currencies need to be regulated so that clutter does not reign in the market.After that, the most worthy and high-quality crypto-currencies will remain and the price will not change so dramatically.And there is not any fraud.
yes, i agree with you, regulation is needed to minimize manipulation that occurs in the crypto market, which is caused by large investors, so that the volatility of crypto can be reduced
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Crypto-currencies need to be regulated so that clutter does not reign in the market.After that, the most worthy and high-quality crypto-currencies will remain and the price will not change so dramatically.And there is not any fraud.
yes, i agree with you, regulation is needed to minimize manipulation that occurs in the crypto market, which is caused by large investors, so that the volatility of crypto can be reduced

Do you even know what does regulation means? It means that the crypto currency or let's say Bitcoin will be accepted in a country, people will be able to have some safe transactions since they are protected by the government.

Being regulated doesn't mean that the volatility will be reduced. It will still stay the same, it's volatility will never change. And do you even know what you are saying? You will let the government control the volatility of Bitcoin? The reason that there are a lot of investors on Bitcoin and crypto currency is that it is decentralized. And I don't think that the government will be able to do that since we are talking about Bitcoin. As long as there are a lot of users and investors, the volatility will always stays the same.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

As long as digital currencies can not be directly separated from fiat currencies. It think we are some how regulate the cash flow in of digital currencies. Think of this.
If i convert my $100 fiat currency into an equivalent of Bitcoin/Ethereum and in engage in a trade online and earn $50. Eventually i will cash out my profit and principal into fiat. Which in the sense will be regulated.

However, in situation where i can send a huge some of money without any query on the internet? then i think this is where the regulation has to come in. Because we can not allow or promote the act of money laundering that will support violet act in our society.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Cause when you want it to become use as money we do need a better protection and something that make all transaction is possible and legal. So we do need goverments to help for mass adoption and to help to make more development, cause i believe goverments have a big influence in economy .

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

If states do not regulate cryptocurrencies, scammers and criminals can use it for their own purposes.
mark 4

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

I think we need a centralized regulatory body or several bodies that has an international reach to minimize corruption, scams that happens on the cryptocurrency world! In the long run it will be good for everyone. This sort of plan has to be in motion, until Humans cultivate better qualities about other human beings ...
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

I think we need a centralized regulatory body or several bodies that has an international reach to minimize corruption, scams that happens on the cryptocurrency world! In the long run it will be good for everyone. This sort of plan has to be in motion, until Humans cultivate better qualities about other human beings ...
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Agreed 100%
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Digital currency is to change the world, many of which were positive, to a certain extent, they pose a containment of the government, gave the people an alternative, but that doesn't mean they don't need to be regulated.

One of the core reason is: anonymous, do not track, not regulated digital currency will make form a closed loop technology crime, money laundering and terrorist, and disappear from unsolved bits, bytes, while the impact damage with each person in this world.

If every penny of extortion is tracked, is there enough motivation and courage to launch a WannaCry to attack the world?
We can regulate it but not in a centralized way. That is why they have created the blockchain and every hash of it is secure. Nonetheless, the market is still down for this moment and it does not need any more regulation. People will find it hard to regulate crypto because they are very volatile.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:03 PM

And it seems to me that the old model of the world is becoming obsolete, and bitcoin is one of the steps to change the device of our world. That is why it should remain free and not be regulated by any government.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:21:36 PM

Perhaps, to some small extent bitcoin is really worth controlling, but to do it so that it does not contradict all its basic ideas. Only in this case the regulation will make sense for bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

But this is completely contrary to all the ideas of bitcoin. It was conceived as a decentralized currency. It does not need to be regulated, and I hope that this will not happen anywhere.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Although I hope it does not get regulated but I feel it will need to be at some point to avoid bad people out there exploiting it. At the moment there are still a lot of gray areas where people can “legally” do dodgy businesses without getting into trouble.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

One of the perks of regulations for me is the possibility of bringing in floods of new cash to the space and the less tendency for there to be scams especially as regards initial coins offerings, only projects with reasonable ideas gets funded, not scams
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Other criminal and negative actions are the reason why we need to manage digital money. I think this can be one of the ways in which the state must regulate it, because we know that if there is currently no proper regulation, the crypto currency will threaten the stability of money or the economy in a country and also have a large risk of misuse for action negative

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

in my opinion cryptocurrency does need to be regulated so that it is not used for crime. arranging here does not mean controlling and monopolizing but only regulating the mechanism of coin movement. so that the transaction runs smoothly and is not used for crime. cryptocurrency is decentralized so that it cannot be controlled by the government but if only regulation is not a problem.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:12:02 AM

If states do not regulate cryptocurrencies, scammers and criminals can use it for their own purposes.

Criminal will keep doing their activity even there is no cryptocurrency. Government should regulate crypto if we want to mass adoption in every bussiness sector. In many country, cryptocurrency can not used for payment because government not regulate it and merchant afraid accepting crypto for payment because central banks forbid it

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: