Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to regulate digital money  (Read 5007 times)
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Digital money is built on the real money Blockchain technology. This currency is booming due to the attractive features of the Blockchain platform. However, digital money represents the evil because it implies risks because there is no formal economy and no real financial institution guarantees the intrinsic value.
blacknigga

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

In essence, consideration is the recognition of the legitimacy of digital money, digital assets as a kind of asset. When digital money is acknowledged, digital assets are an asset, the next issue to consider is whether or not to allow the transaction of this type of asset as a commodity.
CROWN07

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

we don't have to control cryptographic forms of money yet directions can be additionally useful with the appropriation and development of them or they can be prohibitive and even keep the selection by and large. at last it will come down to what they are controlling and how. for instance on the off chance that it is direction of trades and on the off chance that it prompts a more secure place where individuals can exchange with less hazard that would be something to be thankful for.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

if theres no regulating the altcoin creators & exchangers can freely arrange as they like. and if there no regulation I am worried that users will be harmed. and they can receive as much profit. with the regulation both parties will accept fair profits, and those who cheat will receive sanctions.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

so crypto and bitcoin can be accepted all over the world and become future means of payment. I think there have to be rules and regulations to protect crypto guaranteeing the benefit of everyone using crypto.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

I think that regulation is necessary for cryptocurrencies, but not because of terrorism. Regulation is needed for the blockchain to be accepted by the society

Camilla Gill

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Digital money isn't just "money" but is part of a larger ecosystem. Consider Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). The typical process is that you use regular money to buy Bitcoin or Etherium to then buy a brand new cryptocurrency. The idea is similar to an IPO as a means to raise money, except IPOs are strictly regulated by the government. ICOs are not strictly regulated and, guess what? Almost every single ICO is scam. Fraud is literally the default.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

I think that regulation is necessary for cryptocurrencies, but not because of terrorism. Regulation is needed for the blockchain to be accepted by the society
Yeah i also appreciate your positive thinking but all things has two sides positive & negative and negative side is so attract-full to all people always. that could not be controlled by any rules & regulation. so we should use blockchain as legally as much as possible. 
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

Think of Bitcoin as a fiat currency. Except in this case, there is no government, the government is the people of the Internet. Netizens. You and me. Bitcoin needs to be organized so that it does not happen for the abuse of criminals, and makes the investor feel safe.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Actually, I do not want to see digital money under such regulations! Bitcoin is good without regulation. It is anonymous and well accepted by everyone! But if bitcoin goes under regulation then volatility can be reduced!
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Cryptocurrency cannot exist outside the territory of specific States. Governments can not ignore the fact that the cryptocurrency has such a value and is very popular. I think the settlement process will soon come, as the cryptocurrency market and the state are interested in it.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

It is necessary to regulate cryptocurrencies in order to reduce the level of fraud and the risks of losing money.
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

To be honest, recently i’m not sure about what to think about this. I think we don’t need that much regulations for digital money. I feel like it doesn’t fit the main goal.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

Digital currencies have changed a lot, digital currencies do need to be organized so as not to happen for abuse by criminals, and with those rules will make the user feel comfortable.
It is important to have digital money, it purpose to be more secured and you can withdraw anytime you want. It useful because we are now depending in technology because of this it's more convinient for us in terms of transacting money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

It is better to stay what it is, crypto currency has known for its anonymity and volatility, if we regulate it, it will become just like normal currency, many choose to invest in crypto because of the better profit they will made.
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

Regulation will not prevent future bitcoin crises, but it can help manage their impact and minimise the disruption caused. This is critical. As humans, we have strong aversions to loss and uncertainty. Regulation provides an emotional salve that soothes our tail risk.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Digital money platform can be advantageous to people who only want to do dirty jobs and hide sorry money from public circulation. Regulation of such digital money can be beneficial to most of us because it protects the interest of not only the consumers but the market as a whole. We don't want this platform to be tainted by terrorists or launderers. What we want is a healthy market that will protect our hard earned money.

Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

Digital currency has come as an alternative to our traditional old way of financial transactions which is the bank which involve the third party, but the fact still remains that digital currency need more regulations in other to cumb the abuse of digital currency being used to carry out illegal financial transactions which will be without trace.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

In my own opinion and knowledge, I think there's advantage if a single Crypto or digital money will be regulated. It's a Currency that is as valuable with fiats. Since we're at infancy stage, therefore regulations and support from government is bit needed to gain aid for mass adoption.
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

I also agree with you. Crypto currency has more possitive features than official currency. So, if we can find out a good way to regulate it, I believe it can replace traditional currency

Hm... what do you mean exactly with WE? WE will sure not regulate it but again THE GOVERNMENTS!
I am adult enough to take my decisions myself, I don't need the government to tell me what i am allowed and what not.  Embarrassed Roll Eyes
It's not the sense of the cryptos to give all responsibility and decision power AGAIN to the governments and their central banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: