Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we need to regulate digital money  (Read 5007 times)
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

I think we don’t need that much regulations for digital money. I feel like it doesn’t fit the main goal.

I am happy there are people that understand it!

It makes me really sad to read here: yess dear government,  we are stupide kids, please regulate our money and our lifes, and don't forget to take ur salary.

Satoshi gave us unique possibility to take controll on our finance again in our hands but the most people are not interested.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

I think that the government should regulate digital money so as to protect the people. It is also one way of gaining the trust of people and will fasten the full adaption of digital money. Through regulation, market manipulation will be avoided and the illegal transactions will be stop.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

I think we don’t need that much regulations for digital money. I feel like it doesn’t fit the main goal.

I am happy there are people that understand it!

It makes me really sad to read here: yess dear government,  we are stupide kids, please regulate our money and our lifes, and don't forget to take ur salary.

Satoshi gave us unique possibility to take controll on our finance again in our hands but the most people are not interested.
I think, the government must regulate digital money because many people like to use it. so afraid that more and more will use digital money, so paper money will not be used anymore. therefore illegal investment will end.
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Because digital money is very fast, more secure and very safe unlike fiat money that very risky if you bring a huge amount of money you looks too afraid that maybe some bad peoples around you will take your money
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

we all hope that the value of bicoin will continue to grow. therefore, regulation is important to keep bitcoin growing. because without regulation, bitcoin will make investors doubt, especially new investors. because parties from the government themselves, do not state that bitcoin is legal. as mentioned above, bitcoin has many benefits, and it is appropriate to be given regulation.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Regulating cryptocurrency is the main focus of the governments in order to stabilize the prices of coins on the market and also check the persons behind the transactions. Regulating cryptocurrency will allow the governments to accept cryptocurrency and announce it legal in most countries. This will cause more potential investors to join crypto yet crypto cannot be much lucrative as it uses to be due to the price stability that might follow the regulation.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

i think regulation is veryimportant in a country because we can see that many government that dont agree with bitcoin, and i think the solution is make a regulation for bitcoin and crytpcurrencies, so with this statement i think we can see that bitcoin is legal in that coutnry again

amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

Everybody has its own opinion about regulations. Some people wants these regulations but some doesn't wants it. But according to me regulations are compulsory for all digital currencies because after these regulations government have a full control of digital currencies and it will controlling it  & stops the manipulating, extortion, scam activities, money laundering and illegal transactions.
And i feel that these regulations will attract new peoples to investment in it and it will make the user feel comfortable.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

Everybody has its own opinion about regulations. Some people wants these regulations but some doesn't wants it. But according to me regulations are compulsory for all digital currencies because after these regulations government have a full control of digital currencies and it will controlling it  & stops the manipulating, extortion, scam activities, money laundering and illegal transactions.
And i feel that these regulations will attract new peoples to investment in it and it will make the user feel comfortable.

Then what will be difference with fiat money? I don't say regulation is not needed. But full control by the governments will kill cryptocurrencies.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

if the regulations are made for more safer and support wider adoption of cryptos then it will be boon for the community. like regulations on ICOs can reduce scams, regulations on exchanges can support more transparent trades leading to less volatility, and so on. but yes regulations shouldn't hamper the core fundamentals of blockchain. so it all comes down to the way the regulations are made.
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

We need regulations because with the globalization of crypto there will be more and more crimes that involve crypto. It's going to lower its reputation and of course safety.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

Regulation will ensure protection from illegal transactions wnd activities. Regulation will make sure both government and cryptocurrencies users and investors will gain fairly. Government regulation means legalizing digital currencies.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

I don't think digital money needs to be regulated. Regulating it changes the idea of decentralization. Digital currency was developed to bridge the gaps in the banking system and the financial system. Lets just support the idea of decentralization and not spread unnecessary speculations.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

Government want to regulate digital money not the cryptocurrency ethusiasm because they affect their anonymously as decentralized curyif already regulated by the government because they want to contro and monitor digital money how to get taxes.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:56 AM

Regulating cryptocurrency is the main focus of the governments in order to stabilize the prices of coins on the market and also check the persons behind the transactions. Regulating cryptocurrency will allow the governments to accept cryptocurrency and announce it legal in most countries. This will cause more potential investors to join crypto yet crypto cannot be much lucrative as it uses to be due to the price stability that might follow the regulation.

And it also destroys the gift of pseudonymity that came along with bitcoin which has been a standard for most of the cryptocurrencies till date.

And perhaps it will also attack the permission-less property of coins and tokens.

There is really much to consider should cryptocurrency come under government regulation. There will be positive and negative effects once this happens. We must be on the guard should we want to preserve the intrinsic characteristics of cryptocurrency while we seek government backing.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

Digital money needs to be regulated so that investors money will be protected.
We have seen many exchanges being hacked,and investors loose their money.We see manipulation manipulation going on exchanges,and nothing is done about it.We also see how exchanges list useless  tokens with no real product.
All this happen as a result of digital money not being regulated ,and that why institutional buyers have not invested very huge on digital money.
I believe that regulation will drive digital money to the mainstream because government and other big institution will see enough reasons to invest on digital money.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

i think regulation is veryimportant in a country because we can see that many government that dont agree with bitcoin, and i think the solution is make a regulation for bitcoin and crytpcurrencies, so with this statement i think we can see that bitcoin is legal in that coutnry again
absolutely there must be regulation, there are so many countries that disagree with bitcoin for fear of being used for crime and money laundering ... there must be rules for crypto so that the country can legalize
Dragonhell

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

At the present time, it is easy to see that the value of most Cryptos is a problem that causes their values to become unstable. Mostly Ethereum, in two weeks, the value of them continuously increase and decrease, ranging from about $ 180 to $ 220, a large number. If we adjust the value of the market, the coin will probably hold its value and take further steps.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:19:48 AM

I think digital money can also be arranged, now digital money transactions can be tracked and in the end many pay attention to trade in fraud.
Many feel deceived by throwing away dead coins. This is the risk of buying coins dead and not functioning. So if there are those who sell coins dead then their ownership can be tracked, so they can control it. Manage digital money to help reduce fraud.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:41:06 AM

absolutely there must be regulation, there are so many countries that disagree with bitcoin for fear of being used for crime and money laundering ... there must be rules for crypto so that the country can legalize

Digital currency is decentralized, the Government can't control it. The reason why the Govenrment set a regulation to digital currency is to ensure that digital currency transactions will not be used for money laundering, terrorist financing, and other illegal purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: