Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1297 times)
Pegasus101

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

To improve bitcoin community is to spreading honest information and lot of giving ideas,advices and techniques on how to use it.And to take when people trust strongly to crypto business the more people also follows to access crypto currency business and investors also increase rapidly and it would develop and improve the price status market of cryptocurrency.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

I suggest that bitcoin community members should not focus only on investing in bitcoin to get rich quick but also to do more transactions with bitcoin. Buy things with bitcoin and request payments of goods and services to made with bitcoin. That way bitcoin is promoted. Finally l think something should be done about the charges, they are way too high for me.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

The way to improve the Bitcoin community is to introduce bitcoin to more people. we can introduce all our friends to bitcoin. we explain how the bitcoin system and what are the advantages that can be compared against other currencies. when it's all running it will form a strong community and it will increase the number of bitcoin transactions as well as the volume of bitcoin in the market. will form a bear community that contains people who are very familiar with bitcoin and they consider bitcoin an important thing.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

I believe that spreading honest information(it may be good or bad) is really a huge thing to improve bitcoin community. It really is a big help especially for us newbies who are still learning the bitcoin world. I've read a lot of quality informations here that is giving great ideas, advices, and techniques if you're new and just starting.
In order for us to improve the bitcoin community I think unity is what we need. We have to figure out the ways to avoid hacking and stealing of account in bitcoin to make sure it's safety. Then to have a big number of bitcoin users and investors we should promote it in a good way wherein it's informative and can encourage others to join.

Y U MAD AT ME
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

I believe that spreading honest information(it may be good or bad) is really a huge thing to improve bitcoin community. It really is a big help especially for us newbies who are still learning the bitcoin world. I've read a lot of quality informations here that is giving great ideas, advices, and techniques if you're new and just starting.
There are lots of ways to do it and it would be really nice if implemented. Security is the first thing to do and it's the most important asset of bitcoin that must be improved. Next is the proper promotion of bitcoin to others to avoid uncertainty. We can encourage them to join us to have a big and good community by giving them good and honest information.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

Your opinions are good. i am adding my opinion to improve bitcoin community :
- Prevent FUD and other bad news that the hasn't been confirmed yet.
if the fud about bitcoin spread, it will affect the market price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

People need to stop spreading FUDs and make sure you cross check any news you hear and read before you pass it onto others. Try and advice newbies so they don't end up losing all their money to scams.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

the bitcoin community can be improved by not spreading false news without verifying or validating it. Also we can all do well to help out newbies that are just starting out in the market and new to investing by giving them helpful tips which have helped us make the most money over the years.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

Bitcoin community can be improved by spreading the right  idea,knowlegde,to people,and that process,they will pick interest to join the community and thread...
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:15:32 PM

Spreading bitcoin as good way to provide profit  and teaching and sharing our knowledge to interested beginners...
Supporting businesses that accepts bitcoin as payment  although they are only few ...

startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

We need firstly to spread bitcoin knowledge to our neighbours followed by mass presentation
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

By spreading correct knowledge   to everyone is one of the best ways to improve the Bitcoin Community. We can all do well by sharing the right ideas especially to all  newbies that are just starting out in the market and  no great idea about it. Let us give them  helpful tips which will help them in their bitcoin journey. I believe through this, we can create a fun-filled and happy Bitcoin Community.

Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

Yes, provide good advice for how great the bitcoin is, and profitable from it, and the Bitcoin Community can be improved by spreading ideas, knowledge, and People and bitcoins are becoming popular and attention to people around the world.
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I believe that something with the potential to help bitcoin's potential in the real world would be the lightning network. I mean, the concept is nice but we're still to see what adoption of this technology could lead to in terms of making bitcoin better as a real world solution.
dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

In order for us to improve the bitcoin community I think unity is what we need. We have to figure out the ways to avoid hacking and stealing of account in bitcoin to make sure it's safety. Then to have a big number of bitcoin users and investors we should promote it in a good way wherein it's informative and can encourage others to join.

I strongly agree with what you said, unity is very important. Helping other members here by giving accurate answers to their questions would really mean a lot. We all know that most of here are learning from the threads/discussions on forums. I've seen some posts that are quite discouraging and I think thats kinda unhealthy in a community.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Promoting bitcoin in social media has a large impact to improve bitcoin community. We all know that almost majority people in the world has a social media accounts specially facebook, by promoting bitcoin and its advantages it wil improve bitcoin community.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink
my say or my comment on how to improve bitcoin first if you are a newbie in the bitcoin world should know if your source of information is legit or reliable also to the old ones make sure that your information are good and may help other bitcoin user to have enough knowledge and make them understand what bitcoin really is. second  should meet people in bitcoin world so that you can understand and learn more about btc also being with friends may help you to improve your answers in the forums. lastly you should know know how to take a risk.
appon12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

I think, to improve the Bitakayen community, different communication channels have to be used. It is only possible to know about Bitcoin and to change the mentality,
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

One way to improve is to invest when you can. Also don't spread false news. Always make sure to confirm whatever news you hear before passing it on to others.
there are many ways to improve bitcoin communities by social media promote, by accepting it legally, discussion on youtube and advertising it in media Facebook, Twitter and reddit.
all that really depends on us who spread the word about bitcoin, if indeed we give info to others it is good then that's the name we develop bitcoin, if it is the opposite then bitcoin will be viewed negatively by the people.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

That's a good idea to promote bitcoin but we need to step up our promoting in spreading information about bitcoin like some commercials and in Newspapers i know social media sites is enough but social media sites is full of fake news and spam so we need to fund some money to be able to do it and we need some big investors like celebrities and we also need some extra moderation in this forum so we can improve our communication.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: