Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1294 times)
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink
Increasing Bitcoin Community will increase Bitcoin status. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is used on the internet.Social networking can play a major role in increasing the Bitcoin community.Besides, it will be better if new investors can give an idea about Bitcoin and I think bitcoin and Trade bitcoin should be taught.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

a hell of post, just what we need. Instead of price speculations, let's discuss how each of us can help crypto community to grow to the right direction, not the one we're seeing today with kids crying to make quick profit

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

My opinions are:

a hell of post, just what we need. Instead of price speculations, let's discuss how each of us can help crypto community to grow to the right direction, not the one we're seeing today with kids crying to make quick profit

Yes, I agree with the thread. Members of this community should help one another like helping the newcomers about their inquiry wherein we can reply them to the extent they could catch up your suggestions and comments. Make it simple and precise where they could understand easily. Members should not post negativity in this forum since this will only create doubt and uncertainty to the members of this community

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

For me, to improve bitcoin community is the basic knowledge in the digital currency. And promoting bitcoin in social media is the best way to improve bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

There is no other way to increase bitcoin and cryptocurrency by introducing widely about bitcoin to all societies. Without we introduce the bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not be interested because the community's curiosity towards bitcoin is still very minimal.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:54 AM

Awareness promotes awareness.  If more people understand how Bitcoin’s blockchain tech truly is a revolutionary breakthrough and see its many potential applications, then others will likely be sold on the idea as well. Even if they don’t invest right away, at least it plants a viable seed for continuous dialogue.

doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

The best way to improve bitcoin community is to educate beginners like me for us to know the basic, rules, regulations and strategies on how to earn more bitcoins. In that way users of bitcoin will be more progressive and productive to these community, starting here in the bitcoin forum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
VUToken

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:48:08 AM

The most prolific way to help the ecosystem is by simply spreading the word! No matter how much we develop and refine these technologies, it only means something if people actually use it...

Another helpful thing to consider is holding in the face of bear markets. Investor skittishness is the cause of volatility for the most part (among other things). Don't be a part of the problem Wink
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:03:17 AM

My opinions are:

yes I agree with you, with sharing a good information can make many people know about bitcoin and making them interesting to know more. And we can share a good experience too and hope can give inspiration for them.

dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

We must be open minded to other Bitcoin users opinion, because I know just like others do, we have one goal just to improve Bitcoin Community.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:23:24 AM

The way are ?
Give information through bitcoin.
Tech them the works of bitcoin.
Relay to all people in the cumunity which is were you stay.
Give inspiration to people around you about bitcoin that it works.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:35:50 AM

For me the best way to improve bitcoin community is for us to be a better people or user here in bitcoin community. We must start with ourselves to be a good examples to others that this community is a good one so they might be encourage to be one of us but if not the most important thing that they must put in their mind is that this is not a bad community instead this is a good and profitable community. We cannot delete or eliminate those people who are using the name of bitcoin for their bad doing like fraud and scam because it is with them in nature. So for us that are doing well we must condemn and defend the name of bitcoin so we will continuously get the benefits here.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:37:31 AM

My opinions are:

In my own opinion to improve community of bitcoin, in adding to your opinion my opinion is legalization, legalization for me is the most important, in that way if government legalized bitcoin our fellow countrymen will join bitcoin, because of the approval of the government. SO that the doubt of people on there mind about bitcoin will be answered, if governmnet legalized it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

Some of the things that i think that can improve the bitcoin community is to make an event like a seasonal event that will give some rewards to the participant because it will make the bitcoin community more active and also, we should have a rule that the members should be always active and help other people like newbies to gain more knowledge and awareness so we will have more smart people here and a healthier discussion.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

My opinions are:

This Bitcoin Forum is already a good way to improve someone's view and opinions about bitcoin. Likewise, having a good discussion on this forum will also improve someone's skills and decisions in bitcoin world. In my own point of view, I believe spreading good news about bitcoin in social media will make a good community positive.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

My opinions are:

The ways to improve bitcoin is community is tell to friends,family and give them a information about bitcoin and how it works, how make it profitable when using bitcoin and tell to them what are the advantages of bitcoin than other cryptocurrencies.
Analea1

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

To improve bitcoin community , i think we should spread reliable information to our relatives , friends about how it works . And how it function , and became profitable.and also be a better user of bitcoin. Grin
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Good news and true news to bitcoin rather than fake coins and fake investments. Promoting bitcoin should improve the community and bitcoin itself. Also by spending and buying bitcoin rather than hoarding it.
mybtc1234

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

With good public relations, the bitcoin community can significantly improve the reputation of the virtual currency and attract new users. And bitcoin needs fresh users, because if demand drops off, so does the price, and no one wants another massive decline in value.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

To improve bitcoin community we can start to introduce bitcoin to our family members, friends and people around us. Show to them what the advantages of bitcoin, give them some good news about bitcoin and let them to try to invest in bitcoin because when they are try, they will know that bitcoin is not like they are think before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: