Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:55:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1297 times)
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

so many ways to develop a bitcoin community what else to see the development of highly advanced electronics and many ways you can do such as through social media or directly by inviting your friends and others who need help and the result is a lot of friends who join and form a community a solid one Wink
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

so many ways to develop a bitcoin community what else to see the development of highly advanced electronics and many ways you can do such as through social media or directly by inviting your friends and others who need help and the result is a lot of friends who join and form a community a solid one Wink
Bitcoin has a lot of ways for us that we can use to earn and make money, bitcoin is making our economy better day by day but we will have to work for it. Money is our basic need so we are using bitcoin for, now almost everyone is job holder which is improving our society, so by giving us job opportunities and saving for future is the reason for better bitcoin community.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

I think with spreading good news about bitcoin and give peoples knowledge about bitcoin is good improve for bitcoin community. Many people still dont understand about bitcoin and many people think that bitcoin is like ponzi scheme.
I think give them good knowledge about bitcoin will reducing bad news about bitcoin
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

I think to improve bitcoin it's better to  make wider it's operations we need to promote BTC  to other person  that's why we can spread it's popularity all over the world especially to those person who have not yet heard about BTC.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

We can improve the bitcoin community by having a system which can identify scammers and get rid of thrm. These scammers scare investors away and scares bounty hunters too who will promote other projects.

Damn3d

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

My way to improve community is simple. I speak about bitcoins advantages all the time I communicate with some body in my area

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

these are the ways that we can use to publicy bitcoins
we can increase the bitcoin user by telling people that bitcoin is profitable and also spreading the news about bitcoin on the social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram etc.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Social media helps a lot of people when it comes to advertising their product or making it more known to their target market. As to bitcoin community, in my opinion, we can use different social media platforms to talk about what bitcoin is, its importance, its purpose and many more. Through posting and sharing, it might go through many news feed or timelines. As a result, they are going to learn whats btc and moreover, apply it onthemselves and start to invest as well.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

The important thing is to share good news about bitcoin. Then provide information relating to a scam made by a party on behalf of bitcoin, so that other users can be alert and not stuck with it.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
parkiabi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

there are alots of way of publicy the bitcoins all over the community,,we can make people to know through social media,,like facebook,,twitter,,telegram and so on
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Bitcoin community should introduce bitcoin to more people.Unity is what we need.We have to figure out the ways to avoid hacking and stealing of account in bitcoin to make sure it's safety.To have a big number of bitcoin users and investors we should promote it in a good way wherein it's informative and can encourage them to join.
elmirdo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

In my opinion, offline promotions can do wonders. Bitcoin has already been promoted online through different mediums.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

In my opinion, the introduction and commercialization of bitcoin for everyone is very important. This makes people know more bitcoin and they will learn it.Provide the utility, the applications that bitcoin can bring. In addition, let's say that bitcoin can bring in income when we invest in it. Let bitcoin become more popular in life.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

I totally agree with your opinion, everything you mention is very good for bitcoin development. in addition I also have some opinions for the development of bitcoin communities are:
1. invite friends and relatives to invest in bitcoin
2. spread the science of bitcoin through social media
3. teach about bitcoin in school

ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

As like paytm started ,we have to convince others about bitcoins,its benefits,its profit.....but then also almost everyone in the world at least the college generation of the world knows about bitcoins.
diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

I agree with your opinion. As you can normally earn in a robot with bitcoin, and of course get rich. Good luck with your work.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Bitcoin has come to extend to empower many youths, to set up industry in many countries, in the form of many investors are interested more and improve the quality of the bitcoin
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Show people how Bitcoin is good. How can we use Bitcoin as currency. Ad. Them to community. Join as developers if you know coaxing and have vision like Satoshi.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

My opinions are:

Well that will help this forum a lot. For me if you are part of the project team who needs the service of the people better to make the people here profitable, it is very hard to put your efforts and hardships without gaining, and I think this is one of the kindest things that an project team could do to be honest to us and keep the promises that they have said.
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

That's right, one more add for a better community is avoiding fake news about bitcoin. Some media is not clarifying what really bitcoin is Bitcoin is be on television with used to scam people. So watchers will think bitcoin is scam. They not did to infirm people bitcoin is just a currency no owner. It is online digital money and scammer will use this opportunity to scam multiple persons
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: