Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1295 times)
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

In my opinion. to improve the quality of the bitcoin community by learning together about the knowledge of digital currencies and always keeping abreast of technology so that it will add insight. always a discussion if there is a problem about crypto. giving insight to new members and informing people around us if crypto is great for the future of the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

your third point is so true , some newbie on this crypto world who get scam because he dont know can make some trouble , he can invite other people to hate / not trusting bitcoin and then make the price dump
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

create discussion among members so that will add knowledge to all members either new or old ones. create seminars that can be followed by the general public so that will add new members. and expanding information about crypto and the development of digital currency technology

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Aandosq1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

In the app, you can 'dig' bitcoin in a way ... the money is purely controlled by the Bitcoin user community and the market.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

there are so many ways to form a community but it is very difficult to maintain its existence because many things will happen in society and there will be a lot of dissent but everything will be solved by strong tolerance in addition to bitcoin community very easily formed and will grow rapidly but what will happen I will never know clearly with the existence of this community I can learn better than ever and many benefits.
and many ways to develop the community by forming a network that has a clear and acceptable goal by all teams and related circles
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

In my opinion, the ways to improve bitcoin's community are:
Introduce more people to know about bitcoin and the benefits of bitcoin,
Help investors and users store bitcoin safely.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

My opinions are:

I think the best way to improve the currency is to address the target audience and show them how helpful this currency can be and how it works. Apart from that, the lower the scams, the better the currency.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

Lots of people know about bitcoin, they come in the crypto industry. I think day by day each people will encourage on the crypto. Many people are trading beside their job, many people leaving their job to do trade and crypto work well. And, everyone is spreading about bitcoin with their friends and family.

Therefore, lots of bounty hunters are spreading positive information about Bitcoin, blockchain technology, ICO Projects. I believe that is helping a lot to relinquish bitcoin to everyone. Besides this, we should make positive news about bitcoin, and unitedly we require to share those. And, yes, your points are pretty enough.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

Certainly, we have to do the bitcoin advertisement for bitcoin very well. We should not hesitate to share important information, points with people. Because any information we keep to ourselves will lead to the bitcoin not evolving.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:54 PM

My opinions are:

A currency is always improved or accepted if it is safe enough to use. Therefore, if we focus on the security and privacy issues, we will be able to enhance the currency. Coins like TAU are working with great efficiency.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

For me the best way to help in improving our community is to spreading of the good news, meaning your own stories, your struggles, success and lessons, that way it will be more real, personalized and relatable. We have to encourage them, ignite their interests as to why they need to know more about Bitcoin, what's in it for them, what are the challenges, especially for the newbies, they need to avaoid letting the FUDs in. We need to let them know all the things we had to overcome, all the lessons and mistakes as well, everything the good and the bad so that once they decide to join the community, they will be better than us, that is a good thing to all of us, good thing to improve our community.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

many ways can be done to increase bitcoin community, one of them by providing information about bitcoin to the organization or held a forum to people who huta akan digital assets. so many people looking for tau and try to invest with bitcoin.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I think everyone has his own personality and desire for success. I think this bitcoin is able to make every person successful with perseverance and earnestness in learning bitcoin. Thankyou for your opinion. Good luck.

I think every country prints its own fiat currency according to their policies; generally this currency is printed and controlled by the country's central bank. After the economic revolution paper money was accompanied by credit, plastic money, etc. The latest form of digital money (bitcoin) was introduced in 2009. The purpose of all forms of money is to make trading simple and easy.
Anything that is easy to use as a medium of exchange in finishing a trade is called money. Commodities previously demanded such as salt, wheat rice, weapons, livestock are used as money, they are called barter exchanges. After that coins like gold, silver, copper became there. They are very popular. Soon this money was found uncomfortable and dangerous to carry, so it was replaced with paper currency.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

I think the bitcoin community does not need anything to improve, it's all very well enough to make the bitcoin community good. the community would be great if it was a place for the source of cryptocurrency information.
henry 94

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

we can increase the bitcoin user by telling people that bitcoin is profitable and also spreading the news about bitcoin on the social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram etc.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

we can increase the bitcoin user by telling people that bitcoin is profitable and also spreading the news about bitcoin on the social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram etc.

Many of us are already doing that but many people are still neglecting bitcoin because they maybe lazy or uneducated or dont have a money to invest in cryptos .
I think the best way to improve bitcoin community is to stay faithful on bitcoin because if there are supporters bitcoin can also go a long way. We can also donate to our bitcoin community ( bitcointalk.org ) in order to improve its features and also to make the site running smoothly without any server problems.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

My opinions are:

may be the same as you convey in your opinion with the existence of this forum we can know and ask about what we do not understand with bitcoin exchange of opinion and get useful science bitcoin in particular
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Promote the Bitcoin in a good way, good information is needed to many people making believe still telling the good news and explain the system on Bitcoin to prevent to the hacker or scammer.

kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

To help the potential of Bitcoin in the real world is the network of lightning. The concept is good but we still have to see the adoption of this technology that can lead to in terms of making Bitcoin better as a real-world solution. Spread the good news about Bitcoin is needed especially for everyone so they do not think Bitcoin is like a fraud or a gambling place so news stories that will drop Bitcoin will never exist again or stay away from Bitcoin.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

My opinions are:

in my opinion yes give people a good information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency not a good news because they will goin to not interest to invest here so basically its more good if you teach them with a good and clear information not a lie and bitcoin will help to all people to reduce their poverty maybe this bitcoin is our future money .
I think the way to improve co-bitcoin is that you and the participants are the most important thing is that we should cherish them and honestly do not take the lie to join as we should not lack the truth will do for the dirty bitcoin community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: