Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1297 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink
For me to improve the bitcoin community, we can have a small seminar to every city or even to every country that may talks about how bitcoin works or how cryptocurrency helps our community, so that we can encourage many people to try to invest in bitcoin or in other cryptos.
better also too that avoid some scammers like there is some people that are taking to block all the scammers so people may have some think to go with this community cause they may have to know that there is no scam now in this currency.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

dodz031718

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

Bitcoin needs to be more popularized and busy way to do in endorsing bitcoin with social media and celebrities to encourage people to join in bitcoin community.Giving more opportunities to bitcoin community is totally helpful for the user to encourage others to join in bitcoin community.We can push those who do not know and how to produce bitcoin.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

The best thing we can do here is sharing our experience about everything ( investments, scam projects, how we have learned on our mistakes). I’m sure it will help a lot of for newbies. And also ignore fury users to make forum better. And disprove fake news about crypto.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

the potential to help bitcoin's potential in the real world would be the lightning network. I mean, the concept is nice but we're still to see what adoption of this technology could lead to in terms of making bitcoin better as a real world solution...the good claims will come true...Hopefully the open source culture of the bitcoin community would take full advantage of that in the following months....
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

My opinions are:

Actually there are so many ways to increase the bitcoin community.
 :)Need to Inttroduce Bitcoin to every people.
 :)Need proper education about crypto market.
 :)Need lightening up the crypto network to the world.
 Smiley open source culture of the bitcoin community will help to grow the crypto market.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

My opinions are:

In my opinion I think It is best to give a section in the community that concerns about good lines of investment and have a regulation on spammers and fake bounties and campaigns that could earn mistrust from everyone.

Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

That's right, one more add for a better community is avoiding fake news about bitcoin. Some media is not clarifying what really bitcoin is Bitcoin is be on television with used to scam people. So watchers will think bitcoin is scam. They not did to infirm people bitcoin is just a currency no owner. It is online digital money and scammer will use this opportunity to scam multiple persons

according to me that we need to start of ourselves and want to spend coins US, not just hoards of them. it's not have to spend every Satoshi you have, it only can spend a little bit of it. the best things can really help bitcoin is just the adoption, more adoption bitcoin as payment and less investors who want to be rich overnight that way we can see bitcoin really grow as well.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

Bitcoin community already has a lot of professionals and professionals, in the future we need to increase their number so that the community crypto became even stronger and had more professional followers.  The future behind the minds and technologies they develop. 
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

My opinions are:

I think the best way to promote Bitcoin and to to improve to bitcoin community is to use social media.  Even it looks like a cliche,  but I think it is the best way.  Bitcoin looks bad to general people because of wrong information they have getting,  and social media can fix this.  Bitcoin. Only needs a good informative video a good channel which happens to be social media then it will definitely improve bitcoin community.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

My opinions are:

In addition to spreading good news about bitcoins, it is important to inform people about the fake news being spread about bitcoins and other coins. Because of these fake information, a lot of investors stay away from bitcoins. 

Yas, spreading the goodnews and encourage friends to join the community and banned the scammers upgrade the privacy also.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

ways to improve the bitcoin community if i was to be asked is majorly through sensitization of the bitcoin related transactions to the globe in general,  i believe when people get to know how the blockchain and bitcoin related transactions works they will come to appreciate and even make it even more generally accepted. thanks

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

You can improve the community by letting people know that they should not continue bitcoin if they are blinded and the only purpose why they're here is because of the money they can earn, if that happens the community is going to be very bad.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

I think ways to improve bitcoin community is to use social media and celebrities to cheer people to join in bitcoin community.so we should many people try to invest in bitcoin or in other cryptos cheer up.
James Smithh

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:35:35 PM

People tend to visit here before they make their first investment so we need to improve our community more trustworthy by censoring tightly newbie's posts (jargon, breaking rules..)
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

My opinions are:

There are a lot of ways to improve the bitcoin community, First is by spreading to all people about the good news of bitcoin, so that if we spread the good news about bitcoin there is a lot of people that will be interested to use bitcoin. Second is we can teach also a newbie here because most of them don't know what they are doing so that we must teach them to know what they are doing.
Robert Brownn

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

I personally think, eliminating off-topic posts or advertising their coin overly are some good ways to improve our community, because those are too good to be true. If someone believed and invested in those coins, they're maybe disappointed with them and never come back with Cryptocurrency
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

For me, the ways to improve bitcoin community is to use social media or the internet to encourage people to join in bitcoin. I believe in future, many people will come in bitcoin to earn some money.
rojkova

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

For me, the ways to improve bitcoin community is to use social media or the internet to encourage people to join in bitcoin. I believe in future, many people will come in bitcoin to earn some money.

The members who are coming here for bounties care very less for the forum. Rules like merits require them to make good posts in order to rank up but that is something they are doing out of compulsion.
dewisidik19

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

I think everyone has his own personality and desire for success. I think this bitcoin is able to make every person successful with perseverance and earnestness in learning bitcoin. Thank you for your opinion. Good luck.
if only for perseverance and sincerity maybe everyone can succeed. but here to multiply the community requires in-depth information about bitcoin from people who understand. if everyone understands the likelihood that everyone is successful.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

I think our bitcoin community is good already.
For improve need add bitcoin bonus every week.
Create random raffle with bitcointalk members (new feature on this forum) .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: