Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕  (Read 19451 times)
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

It's cool that you care about the environment. Recently I've read a post about bees on NagriCoin FB page and the way chemicals influence them  Shocked Hope that this project and Nagri fertilizers will save these little creatures!
I like that it's not only about environment and all that eco-friendly stuff. They have great team and business strategy. In this case money would go where they should go.
today, every company should take care not only of its own benefits, but also to benefit for all of us. And the fact that nagri cares about the environment is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yehor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

It's cool that you care about the environment. Recently I've read a post about bees on NagriCoin FB page and the way chemicals influence them  Shocked Hope that this project and Nagri fertilizers will save these little creatures!
Chemicals destruct our soil and harm our health as we consume food grown on this soil. Organic fertilizers is a good way to change the situation for the better
I agree. because of uncontrolled release of harmful substances after production, we have a deterioration in the environment. Therefore, every project that tries to fix it needs to be supported.
yehor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Thanks for making our Earth healthier!
Where are you going to sell your product? Just in Brazil and EU?

For sure we have the plans to expand to all over the Earth (and who knows, maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars  Wink Wink ). But the first priority markets are Brazil and EU

Wow Mars you are kidding  Grin I 've read you are going to cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. So I gladly become a part of this global "invasion" of the agricultural market. Let's to the moon!

To the moon and back)) because our main treasure is under our feets - land and soil!

Oops you are right Grin But who knows as it was said "maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars" Wink
in this case, you need to write to Elon Musk so that in the next flight to Mars he does not forget to grab the nagri fertilizer Smiley Cheesy Grin
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

In modern world we do not pay attention to the quality of food we consume. the majority of products are artificially greted or were grown with the help of chemical fertilizers that harm our health. So I am absolutely agree with you organic fertilizers is a good way to change the situation for the better.
and as I understand that your fertilizer helps to increase the harvest.
If I am not mistaken 30 percent better. Check in White Paper
idioma1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

You can try to convince me that these are worthwhile investments.  Wink
Read their article on Medium https://medium.com/@nagricoin/reasons-why-you-should-say-yes-to-the-nagricoin-1acff6180b08
idioma1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

I like that it's not only about environment and all that eco-friendly stuff. They have great team and business strategy. In this case money would go where they should go.
today, every company should take care not only of its own benefits, but also to benefit for all of us. And the fact that nagri cares about the environment is very good.
If they successed to going  cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO it would be drastic changes in agriculture and our nutrition
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Here are main details which will make everything clear - https://medium.com/@nagricoin/nagricoin-a-short-brief-bb4b25afcaa4
supernva

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

For sure we have the plans to expand to all over the Earth (and who knows, maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars  Wink Wink ). But the first priority markets are Brazil and EU

Wow Mars you are kidding  Grin I 've read you are going to cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO. So I gladly become a part of this global "invasion" of the agricultural market. Let's to the moon!

To the moon and back)) because our main treasure is under our feets - land and soil!

Oops you are right Grin But who knows as it was said "maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars" Wink
in this case, you need to write to Elon Musk so that in the next flight to Mars he does not forget to grab the nagri fertilizer Smiley Cheesy Grin

It'd be a great marketing strategy for NagriCoin  Grin Grin Grin
supernva

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

If they successed to going  cover 9 markets on different continents after the ITO it would be drastic changes in agriculture and our nutrition

Yep, let's start a revolution in agriculture Cheesy
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

this is a platform I must support fully, I think this is the first biotechnology company in the world of crypto. NagriCoin is a project of Nagritech that has made Nagri-HL for the latest organic composite formulations of micro elements and antioxidants that stimulate plant growth, and improve the quality of the whole plant.
Hello sir, should farmers join the NagriCoin community to get the Nagri-HL formula?
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

this is a platform I must support fully, I think this is the first biotechnology company in the world of crypto. NagriCoin is a project of Nagritech that has made Nagri-HL for the latest organic composite formulations of micro elements and antioxidants that stimulate plant growth, and improve the quality of the whole plant.
Hello sir, should farmers join the NagriCoin community to get the Nagri-HL formula?

I agree with you, NGR token is unique. Investors should pay attention to this project! It seems that both they and farmers will get profit from it.
HelenS

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:30:54 PM

This ITO can go down the history, I'm quite serious Smiley If only all the ICOs and ITOs solved such global problems...
HelenS

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

In modern world we do not pay attention to the quality of food we consume. the majority of products are artificially greted or were grown with the help of chemical fertilizers that harm our health. So I am absolutely agree with you organic fertilizers is a good way to change the situation for the better.

Yeah, it's 10-30% increase. And also it restores the structure of soil, exhausted with chemicals.
supernva

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Farmers will buy Nagri-HL from distributors. But they can also buy this product for NGR tokens with 30% discount!
supernva

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

Then Mars can become the greenest planet in the galaxy!
supernva

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

This ITO can go down the history, I'm quite serious Smiley If only all the ICOs and ITOs solved such global problems...

Yes! There should be more projects which offer long-term investments with real product.
yehor

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

Yeah, it's 10-30% increase. And also it restores the structure of soil, exhausted with chemicals.
10-30%? It were any researches?
yehor

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Read their article on Medium https://medium.com/@nagricoin/reasons-why-you-should-say-yes-to-the-nagricoin-1acff6180b08
Have read)) and clapped Wink
yehor

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

Farmers will buy Nagri-HL from distributors. But they can also buy this product for NGR tokens with 30% discount!
30% discount - is this a standard discount? or are there conditions when the discount is less / more?
Nagricoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

30% discount - is this a standard discount? or are there conditions when the discount is less / more?

The classic discount is 10 percent, but it may increase up to 30 for dealers and a big orders.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: