Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:27:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7291 times)
cool_sakura

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

It is considered that when people invest in an ICO, they get a bunch of tokens in return. I think you should buy them because you speculate that the tokens will go up in value over time, as the company behind it develops the usecase.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I think the less risky way is to buy the already listed coins because most of the ICOs at the moment are scam or just failed to reach their cap. So if you buy coins already listed, it should be cheap and if you hold it long enough, I think you'll profit in the end.
Maladaro

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

I think that if you had chose a potential ICO, it will help you make profit now. Let's take ETH as an example. Almost nothing worked when it was first launched, but this coin developed over time, adding more features such as the smart contracts, all the apps build on it, and resolving many other issues.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

some of coins that may not increase and some are will increase when they get listed in exchanges, base on my experience buying a new altcoin, I bought it and I thought it will pump up, but sadly the price went down slowly, after 1 month it's still down never increase, I'm losing my money with that altcoin, I invested a shitcoin. I loss because I do not research their ICO first. I think invest in ICO will go x5 of your profit but you should do research their ICO because investing in ICO are more risky.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
It depends on the type of crypto. If you know that it is potent to be bigger jn the future,investing would be wise. But since cryptomarket is way unpredictable,nothing is assured. It is a matter of educated guessing on which one will be profitable. So in order to be safe on huge profit loss, invest a little amount as a start.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

for me it is better for you to wait till the price of that new listed coin drop, cause mostly new listed coins are very expensive then after a month they go down..
More_Moon

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

It seems good strategy, it's like buying from people who can not hold and sell it. But some people will think the same and you have to hunt quickly to get the chance.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

It relies upon how the market and the dev group carries on. On the off chance that you put resources into something like centra, you'll have a misfortune. It's more shrewd to broaden you venture between mineable tokens, pre-icos and in the wake of posting purchases
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

There's zero connection between the purchase of a new listed coin and getting profit. There are no guarantees that this coin will grow in price. All depends on the team and their product.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Yes, you can Buying new listed coin profit. You can working two way. first is short time trading and second is long time investment. Both is profitable when your investment is good coin.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

Yes quite profitable, just ensure you do a detailed research about the  project whet they are out to offer, the team involve  in the project and there roadmap for project execution
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

It depends on where it's listing, big exchange or small exchange.
If indeed the big exchange is very profitable and will happen a fomo.

But I recommend you do not invest in ico, it is very risky. Not all ico is successful. Wait when the ico is already in the market and experiencing a price drop below ico, it is more potential and profitable but you have to be patient.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

I was clicking the question even I have no idea to answer, because I am interested on different opinion being shared by different people who have knowledge about ICO, and now I know few techniques on how to handle my future tokens, because this is my first time earning tokens and I don't have any idea on how to make it in a real money. I have already rewarded KYC tokens but still in the line of market selling process, hopefully it comes in a good market value.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

Depends on the coin, you have to see if it has potential. Really hard to generalize all newly listed coins, or ICOs for that matter.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

buying an ico coin that has been listed in the stock can be profitable and can harm you. before buying, you should see their thread first, such as see the website and how many coins they sold at ico time, if you think the coin is potentially, then you can start trading there.

richardjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I recommend you should buy their ICO . You can get x times from investment . Many coins will be dumped after some days are listed (the weak hands sold the coins for quick profit )
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

As a new coin has been newly arrive into the markets that has been successfully rased by ico has such a big amount when it comes to market. If i will suggest you mate, just wait untill months before you bought it because many bounty hunters will instantly sold their token for their own good sake. And as a result, prices will immediately fall down.and if you bought first, thats have also good effects to that coin because volume will increase
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

thanks... good day for you too buddy  Wink
sometimes feel hard to take a decision if we've been on ready position to invest, so am i. but  i think you'll need to deep research for that ( i do so), follow a news and update from project since ICO pre sale and so. would be good. choose a good platform, good advisor, good team and etc, sometimes listed on exchange isnt guarantee for token get a stable price or raise a price. I've been seen a good token price is come from long process to generate. After that you can buy a token from their crowdsale, most o them offer a special price or bonus on pre sale than you buy on exchange. Regards
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

For me, buying during ico's is my option because aside of being cheaper, they give you a big discount in price , but first you should take research on the team creating the project , platform, and the product they carry so that somehow you are in a good path to earn big profit.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

Majority of new ICO tend to go up and suddenly dump after a few days or weeks. Others only stands for hours and get dump after. I suggest you to buy after the dump to lessen your risk of losing your investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: