Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7291 times)
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

If you buy for a long term, there is no significant difference between the price of ICO or the exchange. This is if the project is a good one. For other projects, it is important to wait for listing on the stock exchange and a fall in the price. After buy, wait for the next pump, where to sell.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

Most of the ICOs lose half their value on getting listed on exchanges so I think if you can grab that opportunity than it is always going to be better than buying in during the ICO phase. Also investing at such an early stage of a coin is risky and you should try to avoid it.

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
yes it is, if its not profitable, there is no investors will invest anymore. investing in ico is one of the easiest way to earn profit, but still, it is risky. so you must learn everything you have to learn first before investing.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

Based on my experience, the coin price raises after the ICO end as many bounters sell their rewards as long as the coin is listed on the exchange. My recommendation would be to wait.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It depends on the project really. Some newly listed tokens/coins are good, some are just trash. At the end of the day, it all depends of how knowledgeable are you in that new project you are planning to invest into.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Based on my experience, the coin price raises after the ICO end as many bounters sell their rewards as long as the coin is listed on the exchange. My recommendation would be to wait.
but if when listed in the market and the tokens price is below the ICO price I think there is still a possibility of being profitable in the future. because usually the price will dump at the beginning of the token listing is common because of the many people who sell tokens. but after that the price can growth up
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

This is a good investment or in the present time, because now most ICO have need so long to listed exchange, and when listed still have one trend, dump. I think when i dump to good to buy
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

In general, buying on the exchange of newly issued tokens and listed for the first time on the exchange is very profitable. However, first of all you need to study the ICO project and its team. It depends on this how this token behaves in the future, that is, you do not need to buy any tokens, but only those that have a real prospect for growth. Also in the first days of trading, the token, as a rule, has a high price, but with an increase in supply, it falls in price. Therefore, the token should not be bought immediately, but to follow its course and choose the right moment. Buying new tokens is a pretty risky occupation, but in some cases it brings a much larger profit than investing in bitcoin and other known altcoyins.
Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Yes, buying new listed coins is profitable especially when they are still listed on small exchange,but not all of the just few of them
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Yes its a good strategy to in a new listed coin that has good potential and also give you good profit. Also, it's quite risky but if you have some experience you can understand when it's the right moment to buy and sell your coin.
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

if you buy it in first minute of listing and sell it immendetianally when you will see that price have grow up. But usually it is not possible. because technics restrictions.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

I  would not recommend you to buy a token after it is listed to an exchanger because that is actually the worst time you could buy. If you want to invest into a project because you think it will be successful then buy your token before or during the ICO because the price goes up after the ICO ends. From my experience I saw that tokens prices increase after they are launched on one or more big exchangers. That happens because most ICOs hace only a limited supply of coins for sell or they have a limited number of people that can invest in their ICO. Lets say 10.000 people are interested to buy some tokens from an ICO that just launched but there are only 5000 places for contributors. There are over 5000 people that are still interested to buy tokens so they will pay a higher price after it is listed on exchangers so that the price of that token will go up even more. That's why it is important to invest before or during an ICO.
mega.kitten

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

yes, in most cases it happens that you buy a coin during the company's bounty or immediately after its termination. it is necessary to pay attention to the utility of the company and the coin.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Very controversial situation with such events, I think that in some cases it is really more profitable, but in such cases it will be called trading, and this is not an easy task, and if we say that you bought tokens on the ICO then this completely different.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Investing in ICO can be very profitable if you can choose the best ones. Most of the projects have very generous bonus schemes for ICO investors.

Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:47:20 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 04:22:37 PM by Ninjacointop

It seems to me that this is unprofitable. At first, as a rule, the price is a little pumped, then there is a long dump. Then again, growth, if the project is worthwhile. Many people therefore buy at first to sell very quickly
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

if the new coin was listed on the exchange, it means, the team who lead are something serious about their project or targeting much bigger scam otherwise. It was depends on the exchanges where it was listed. Some exchange offers very cheap to Free listing of coin/token and some are high price.

Your keen observation, assessment and technical analysis will guide you.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

And if you have money to invest to use it only in insuring that you never lose or be scams, trading exchanges so far held the massive change to select coins can definitely give you profits that you have to invest ICO may experience more risk. Most probably in planning of potenctial investment in exchanges you can.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

If the project is interesting, why not ?)
look and after a few years you will have a Lamba)
of course, investments need to examine the project from a to z
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

Actually, if you feel that potential coin should be bought at ICO time instead of when it was indexed on exchange floors. Because according to my experience, when the currency is indexed, many investors will quickly sell all the coins they have bought to make a profit, which will lead to a sharp drop in the coin exchange rate. If the investment is made, invest in ICO or after 3 months, when the coin is indexed by exchange floors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: