Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7290 times)
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Yes it is,because if those investors and hunters will dump the coin you can buy it below its ICO price which can give you a lot of profits as it is going to be more  massive in the future if the coin is worthy project to invest it will find its ways to be at the top! get those tokens/coins which others has dumped so that you are going to have good profits from holding it for few months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richaerich

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

Still, it's 50:50 chance, if you dare to invest in new listed coin, and it turns out explode, it will be a huge profit for you, there are so many people did that, but it still doesn't work for me, i haven't get a lot of profit whenever i invested my money into new listed coins
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Actually, if you feel that potential coin should be bought at ICO time instead of when it was indexed on exchange floors. Because according to my experience, when the currency is indexed, many investors will quickly sell all the coins they have bought to make a profit, which will lead to a sharp drop in the coin exchange rate. If the investment is made, invest in ICO or after 3 months, when the coin is indexed by exchange floors.
It all depends on what project you mean. because indeed if it is a good project and has a wide potential, I'm sure investing when the ICO will make you get a very good profit

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

I have been buying new solid coins whenever i missed the ICO,or if the ICO has required to have KYC verification.Waiting for these projects to get listed so that i can easily buy from these exchanges,waiting for those investors and hunters to dump the coin because surely its price is going below the ICO price,which makes it more profitable to those people who will acquire it.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

Buying tokens at the time of the ICO, it will certainly be more profitable. Buying new coins on the Exchange, it can also become profitable, but on the other hand you can lose your money. You need to carefully choose the project that stands behind the coin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

Depends on the project,if you are sure that the project would be a good investment,wait for it to get into exchanges then buy it below its ICO price but when? simple wait those bounty hunters and investors to dump their coins because surely the price will drop below the ICO prices.You should be waiting these good projects in exchanges instead of risking your IDs in kyc verification.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
If you can choose the right coin then you can get a very great advantage. Please note that purchasing a new coin on the list of crypto is very risky, it is because we can not see the history that occurs and only based on the vision and mission of the coin. for a beginner I think buying a coin that already has popularity can be an option. If you want to buy coin on a new list then you should be able to do the analysis. Experience and skills will be so influential that at least you already have experience in some projects.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

Depends on the project not all the projects that are being listed to exchanges are good ones,you should be doing your research before you invest,it is better to wait for these projects to get listed,so that the bounty hunters and investors will dump its supply causing its price to drop below the ICO price which is a good opportunity to those people who wants to get the coins.

plankton66

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

for myself, I have never bought a newly registered token
there is nothing wrong if you are interested to try it if it can be more profitable by purchasing a newly registered token
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

Depends on the project itself,because if the project has good potential to grow why not? wait for those hunters and investors to dump its price so you can buy it below the ICO price,but make sure that the project has good vision and developers so that it will be much profitable to you in the future,which makes those peopel dumped fools   Grin

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

The good side of a token in exchange is you will be able to see it id the price is being pump or dump after that exchange and to get it in much lower price if its below the ico price. If you will buy on the ico the risk is big in the other hand the bonus that you will get is big so when it added to a good exchange you can sell it before the dump with profit or wait if it pumps.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

someone who has experience in investing when ICO, he will have a strong belief, which coin will have the potential to gain profit
a professional investor will also be able to start differentiating a good project and not

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

From my experience this is unpredictable which can be profits or even loss, Essentially I think it depends on you choosing ICO which attracts many users so that when ICO is on the list of exchangers they will increase the value of the coin itself.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

Of course ,if the project is worthy to invest in,you should wait for it to get listed in exchanges so you can buy it below the ICO price whem those investors and bounty hunters dumped their coins all at once you could have a chance to get cheaper coins than the ICO price,which makes it profitable if and only if the project has good potential.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

I have been buying new solid coins whenever i missed the ICO,or if the ICO has required to have KYC verification.Waiting for these projects to get listed so that i can easily buy from these exchanges,waiting for those investors and hunters to dump the coin because surely its price is going below the ICO price,which makes it more profitable to those people who will acquire it.
this is one way I often use to get a coin at a fairly cheap price, hold in a few months and you will get a decent result (* depending on the type of project and analysis you do)

bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

If the project is good, it will eventually go up.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

You can win or you can loss. Buying new listed coins is a very risk play. It will be big pump etheir big dump. So i suggest not to do it without any basis of knowlegde about the coin. Well it is a nice if a new listed coin is has a plan to build a much powerfull project with a use to its economy. Something that what this coin edge to the other? How is it use in crypto currency? It has a big chancr to atttract investor?  Questions and answer to know if q new listing coin may pump or dump
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

It all depends upon which coin you have invested in, there are promising projects which could yield you a much bigger profit, most of the times the price would go down from the ICO price after hitting the exchange and so it is a good option to enter at  that stage and i had many opportunities to invest during those phase and made a good profit, the only coin that did not give me the chance is BAT as the ICO window was small and the price was really high after hitting the exchange.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

Yes since right after getting listed there are groups like bounty hunters tend to drop its price way below ICO price and even those early investors with huge bonus without vesting period. although you should only buy coins from ICO that has a lot of potential.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Probably New listed coins are profitable, Especially if they get listing on big exchanges. I prefer to buy ICO and sell it after they listed it on different exchanges plus majority of token holders and early birds gets big discounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: