Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7293 times)
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
I think buying new listed altcoins are not profitable because most nowadays, most altcoins are being dumped by the bounty hunters everytime they are newly listed in markets. And if you buy the new listed altcoins, there is a big chance that you will lose your money and can't make profits out of of your investments.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Most of the time buying new listed coins are profitable.. Buy make sure you read their white paper and it is based to a good project.. So that you will be success in investing..
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It is profitable and risky at the same time since there are a lot of people who tend to use this trend to scam unwary investors and there have been increasing cases of newly listed coins and ICOs that turned out to  be fake and just created to take and run your money but if you come across with a legit one then its highly to become profitable so you must do your research carefully.

freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

not so simple. it all depends on the ICO and the project that released this coin. you need to understand the essence of the project and make sure that it has prospects. otherwise, if this is a scam project, you can lose your attachments
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

If you buy a listed coin it is less risky, almost if you buy coin to be listed you will be profitable faster. Nowadays ICO is very deceptive, they have no potential as before, so be careful.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

Yes they are profitable. There are so many strong projects that are listed below ico price because of bearish market. Collecting them might be a very good way to make huge profits in midterm.

turn the page
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

not so simple. it all depends on the ICO and the project that released this coin. you need to understand the essence of the project and make sure that it has prospects. otherwise, if this is a scam project, you can lose your attachments
Yes, it depends that's why you should study it before investing so that you can have a chance to know more about their project and what would be the impact of it in the community at the future on which can increase its demand and also the value of it in the future that can cause a huge profit on us.

gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

when the project is good, then buying new listed coin is absolutely profitable. but don't expect any kind of boom prices. after some ups in early days, the new listed coin kinda would drop several percentage.
Yes, but if the ico project is good than its better to take it on ico because after listing on exchanges it will make x2-x5.
Nice ico projects to wach now are Nebula AI, Lendingblock, Merculet, Neonexchange.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

Usually it can be profitable if you wait a little bit after the listings for all dumpers to have dumped their coins. I have noticed that this is the tendency right now with new listed coins, especially ICO's tokens.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

You need to look at the coin first before doing so, if the good has a good potential then buying in their Ico is profitable since they are giving up to 50% bonus to early birds especially if that Ico has a presale, you are not sure that the price on exchange will be lower than the ico price some of the bounty hunters prefer to keep their coin for maximum gain.
Understanding the underlying fundamentals of what token you would be committing your hard earned coins, as with any investment, is highly necessary and deserves all the attention to details, because therein lies the rudiments to attract demand for the token and possibility for subsequent rise in price.

Given that a token is indeed promising and backed by the general knowledge that there's a strong possibility of drop in price, below ICO price as a result of sell off by some bounty hunters, a savvy, long term investor would like to reduce his exposure by buying like 60% of his holding during pre-sale and be on the look out for nice entry points after listing for the remain 40%.

mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

I think you can get tokens during ICO periods. These tokens usually rise after ICO.
It is necessary to investigate projects well and make smart choices.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

First, you must check the coin before doing it. If it has a good potential then purchasing in their ICO is profitable, since they are providing 50 percent bonus to the early people especially if that ICO has a presale. You might not be sure that the price on exchange will be lesser than the ICO price. Some of the bounty hunter choose to prefer keeping their coin for larger gain.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Usually it can be profitable if you wait a little bit after the listings for all dumpers to have dumped their coins. I have noticed that this is the tendency right now with new listed coins, especially ICO's tokens.
Yeah somehow you need to wait and sometimes you need to observe if they will dump their tokens on exchanges. So basically dumping of tokens is not always necessary more over if it was a highly recommended or speculative ico project that many traders is been waiting for.
Considered

Activity: 504