Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable?  (Read 7293 times)
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

If the coin was listen on an exchange- it means that at least the coin got some potential and probably it will expand itself. It is profitable, but beware!
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Yes, i think it is profitable but you should be very fast to buy the coin right after listing for the low price, before the pump. So it is a good strategy!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

Based on my experience, coins usually go up. So if you would want to take your profits, you can sell immediately. If you think that more people will buy and the price will pump, wait for a while.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Nagibator007

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

Yes, it is very profitable in General. especially for new coins!
 because when a new crypto coin adds any other cryptocurrency platform at that point, the new prices listed are higher, and when too many cryptocurrency platforms add time, the new coin will be more profitable for everyone
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:00:25 AM

I have taken upon myself to start with a massive investment with new coins on the coinmarketcap. Although this wouldn’t be an easy task for me, I have the vigor and courage to undertake such a stand. Buying of new coins on the market is profitable to me especially when there are more investors on board to help with the project. In view of this, I trace all the new ICO’s and new projects. Most of the time, new coins either spike or fall de[ending on how the team members behave.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

As long as the coin is reliable then most of the new coin listed is profitable because the price is not too high and mostly increases after a few weeks.
ttranhoan215

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

If you are looking for making decent profit out of newly listed coins which likely have ended their ICO recently, then look for their project and its future potential. I have got lucky in WAN, POWR, ICX. Try to analyze their reach and the hype. But do research if the hype is justified.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

Better to buy ones successful during ICO. Never buy if 24-hrs volume is too low. That price can be easily manipulated, volume should be close to $1M to be sure it real price gain. I did the same mistake buying crap from cryptopia. This turned out to be a very bad decision.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

once again in the world of crypto was not in the prediction, can directly ride the coin and can go straight down.

so we should be able to analyze the ICO coin is in use for what, when the coin ICO is in use for gambling, financial, or ordinary health is very sold in the market.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

It is really hard to say but mostly at first days of being listed the price can rise high but sometimes it can drop so low also. I think it is really about the project and also do a research about it before putting your money into it.  But if you really want to buy then sell it immediately when the price reach its highest peak because after that for sure it will drop again. At least in their you can gain profit already.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:58:32 AM

so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

it depends on the each token. Some tokens might be useless and they won't give you any profits while some might give you 100 times profits and even more. Don't consider all altcoins as one.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Look at its ico price. if the price in the market is cheaper than its ico price then you get a discount.
But be careful and do research whether the development of the coin will be successful or not.

Because if in the future the price does not change and instead decreases you will lose your money.
Professor_zlo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Not exaxtly, for me buy before it be listed and when listed sell it. That thing is profitable base on my experience.
I don't think it is a good idea, atleast in a real estate area
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

For now, you better choose buying once the listing of the coins on the exchanges is made. I am not saying this is the overall better choice. What I am considering is that you are still a newbie here. ICO investment is really good but it is not for those whose knowledge about it is still very limited. Your time will come soon. For now, buying once the listing is made is the better option. There will be dumping most of the time during the early days after listing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

I'm not expert about this but as what I've observed it is good to buy new listed coin but don't hold it because it's price might go down and it will take too long to recover again

Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

Look at its ico price. if the price in the market is cheaper than its ico price then you get a discount.
But be careful and do research whether the development of the coin will be successful or not.

Because if in the future the price does not change and instead decreases you will lose your money.
If you are confident about some of the success of ICO, then there is no point waiting to be in exchange but when ICO project is questionable I would recommend to wait and check when it is listed on the stock exchange. Essentially we have to believe and believe in what we have.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Probably yes, because a lot of bounty hunters want their profits as quick as possible. So they are selling their tokens for the lowest possible price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
harshmonty3

Activity: 95
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

You need to research about the team and project of coin before investment.
ICO investment will give you profits but is a little bit risky.
So buy only good coins on exchange.
RyeEarth99

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

As my experience best thing to do is make some DYOR(Do your own research), I had a good profitable experience in some Altcoins like LOOM which I bought at 200sats when it listed on kucoins exchange, but before I do bought it at cheap price I do some research about the said token that just ended ICO, Loom cost 0.67$ ICO Price , with 1billion supply, First to be listed on the said exchanges , I had 2991pcs on and sold out to 5300satoshis , profit is a profit , you just need to do some research before you bought some newly ICO listed coin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

i think the profit we get may depend on the the project itseft and the exchange which has listed the new coin, because investors usually buy token in ICO before it is listed on exchanges so they still have profit even when ICO is scammed, and some exchanges no matter how good is the token, it will always be dumped at the first moment is listed on the exchange, so it is quite a lucky game.
Its profitable if we choose it from the good coin which has high hype and goop team to develop the project.
We can be fail if we have not experience when we choose not good enough product and loss will be in the front of us. All is depending the coin itslef no matter that they are new or old coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: