Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:07:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait for bitcoin to grow?  (Read 1458 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Bitcoin is in its early phase of development and no one is sure what is going to happen down the road so it is always recommended to invest as much as you can afford to lose. I am expecting Bitcoin to rise in the rest of the year with the sustainable growth rate but still I want invest more than my losing capacity. As we all know that government cannot Ban crypto to crypto transactions, cryptocurrencies are here to stay for a long period. Do your own research and never blindly follow others opinion.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

First of all don't listen to those people who speaks rubbish about crypto, majority of them have no idea what they are talking about.
Remember that bitcoin - mathematic formula, which can't die it can only reach it's coin limit.
Never sell in minus, and try to look long term on your investments on this market, don't expect every month to be a bull run.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is experiencing price decline. this is not the right time to sell all your cryptocurrency. Wait until the price goes back so you can make a profit.

Everyone would agree, when the price decreases, that does not mean we should worry, all this is a normal decline, do not you regret if you sell all your cryptocurrency, should you know, that the price decline always followed by price increases.
mokong11

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Everyone around me says, " sell all your tokens before bitcoin dies." Please tell me how to do?

make your own decision bro, if you think you need to sell all your tokens even the price is very dump and you will have profit by selling it. If I we're you I will wait for the time that bitcoin back to the moon and the bull run of the crypto market to have sure profit double or triple please dont be panic about downtrend.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Bitcoin will not die, Bitcoin will continue to grow, those who are not sure of Bitcoin will definitely sell its Bitcoin, just wait until Bitcoin prices go up again.

Galaxy555

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

Bitcoin will go boom again.Just hold yours coins,never sell them.You will see market will grow in near future.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Now that the market has started recovering it is more advisable to HODL and let the market grow. There is no point selling your bitcoin now and then regretting when it reaches 10000 $ mark. But, in order to take maximum advantage of the market, I suggest you start investing in other alt coins too. For example, consider the coins which are soon going to be listed on major exchanges. Such coins have a lot of potential.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

no one really knows what might gonna happen with bitcoin and its price but if you will ask  me, I would rather tell you to continue hokdig your bitcoin because I don't think bitcoin will crash down to zero. If you will hold your bitcoin at leat there is a big chanve you will double your money but if you will sell it today , you will get losses only. But afterall the decision is yours. you should think about it.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Although Bitcoin's price is no longer in our favor, I think it will not be the right decision to sell Bitcoin. Rather, the right decision will be that you can buy Bitcoin. Because today or tomorrow prices will increase, but then you will be in debt, why I said it but you know very well !!   Roll Eyes  Shocked  Shocked
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

Patience to hold and wait for the market to recover and value will increase to seek better profits. Everybody has a different view of the situation and thinking about the strategy or investment plan. Of course, all are geared towards effective profits. Early decisions can affect the regret later. And personally I have experienced this situation with erroneous decisions. And I have no effect on profitability at all. It is a pity but very popular in this market and we are not sure about that.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Patience to hold and wait for the market to recover and value will increase to seek better profits. Everybody has a different view of the situation and thinking about the strategy or investment plan. Of course, all are geared towards effective profits. Early decisions can affect the regret later. And personally I have experienced this situation with erroneous decisions. And I have no effect on profitability at all. It is a pity but very popular in this market and we are not sure about that.

If people would choose to just stay and will hold bitcoin then that is the wise decision to do for now, I know that the price is dropping so my strategy for now is not cashing out the bitcoin I have although I need money now, I will see to it that emotion would not affect my decision, but for those who are selling their bitcoin it is fine, I do understand them.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

well is self opinion weather to hold or sell, but my advice to you is to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin will not die it will moon again just be patient and you will smile when the price raise.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Why sell now while you can wait for a little and sell at a higher price than the current market price. Selling bitcoin now at the current market price means losing money by some people. I think HODLing is now more important than selling due to the market situation. Don't sell now, HODL for some time.  

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

Well it depends on your own decision of what to do....but my opinion is bitcoin is not going to die ever and i really hope bitcoin never dies...i am always a huge believer of bitcoin and crypto..so i am still holding mine...but it depend on you that what you want to do with yours
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

if you do not urgently need money, it will be better to have patience and keep it until the moment of growth in the price
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

do not sell bitcoin, hold first bitcoin when it's expensive you sell bitcoin. the bitcoin price drops not a sign of bitcoin will be lost.
There is no such point of getting hasty and that you need to show up a good patience level under all the conditions so that you may not end up losing of your money or having something which will make you feel regret later. Do not panic no matter what and keep a good control over your nerves and try to hold all your coins for as longer as you can even if market is falling.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I think bitcoin will never die. If ever I think after how many decades before it totally remove. Do not sell your bitcoin if you have not something to do with your money. You can only sell it if your urgently need money but if you don't have any, then it is good to save it, hold it and wait for the right to time to sell you btc.
Selling out bitcoin now sounds like the biggest tragedy that can happen to anyone in his whole life. Just give a look at the future values of this digital asset, it would be the saddest mistake of Bitcoiner to give up their coins at the present moment. Bitcoin has a long way to go. Though the right act for now is to buy more coins but the least that one can do is hold it through the dip.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

do not listen to others, listen to your own heart and I think bitcoin will not die but will soon recover because the price is down is normal, bitcoin has a fluctuating price, wait bitcoin will soon recover and will increase again

lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

I have a little amount of bitcoin but why should i sell it at a lower price if i can hodl it and wait for a better time to sell it? That's bitcoin, you have to fully understand it's characteristics so you will know what to do in times of crash.

castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Let's clarify that Bitcoin will never die, you're panicking because of some fake news that people are spreading among the Internet just because they want to buy at the lowest price. Don't be fooled by them and keep holding your tokens tight
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: