Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic sell?  (Read 1786 times)
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Among traders, the truth is known, that if there is panic, then you need to buy. so we are waiting for really panic sales.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:35:47 AM

At present, it is already the bottom of the bitcoin.
People become numb and no longer panic selling tokens.

Mazyariana

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

I knew it would be a panic everywhere. But if you really have patience then it is better to wait a bit.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

All investment platform,do have the best time to invest and also take profit, The bear period we are in the the crypto world is the best season to invest and buy at lower price,Best advice is not to panic, HOLD and be part of the investors that are sure to smile soon
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:55:23 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I believe in the development of the crypto market. So it's easy for me. I'm ready to go to the very end. I hope that I was not mistaken and this decision will bring me a good profit. This is a speculative market and it will always be prone to panic.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

This is not panic selling, but a prolonged downward trend. People are gradually getting frustrated, they wanted to multiply their capital several times, and it turns out that they are only losing money. So they withdraw their money. It's not evening, gentlemens, the most interesting is ahead.

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Due to unstable price of market, Is it now the best time to sell all the holdings of altcoin and revert it back to tether for safe mode? Will the price of each altcoin keeps going down? Please can anyone reach me on this.
I think that selling altcoins is now a very bad idea. They have already fallen sharply. I think now it is necessary to buy and not to sell

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

No it is not the right time to sell. December last year is the right time to sell all altcoins and today is the right time to buy little by little. No one can tell how lo it is going to reach that is why everytime there is a very low price, you buy a little and if it goes down you buy it again until it reach its ground.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

I knew it would be a panic everywhere. But if you really have patience then it is better to wait a bit.

One of the biggest mistake for the people who easily panic, why panic if crypto coins will fall? Its normal, the movement of crypto coins will rise and fall, so why panic to sell? Because of panic you'll loss your money and you cannot earn a profit. So if crypto coins will fall, just relax and calm because it will rise again.

Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

In each market there are some times when there is a panic. usually in such times it's scary to buy, but it is at these moments that you usually need to do this and ear much money.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

I don't believe in panic selling. By the word itself panic means we only sell because we're afraid of losing more of our investments. First of all in investments I only spend the money that I can afford to lose so instead of doing panic selling I still have patience to wait even for a longer time and then I may achieve the earnings that I've wanted.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

This maybe the opportunity to buy some altcoins because the price of bitcoin can eventually be at deep now. But you said that panic sell is not a appropriate time to do which would came at loss. If the price of bitcoin became low by the coming days it should affect the price of altcoins in term of usd but what is important to consider here is value in bitcoin not in usd.

I don't believe in panic selling. By the word itself panic means we only sell because we're afraid of losing more of our investments. First of all in investments I only spend the money that I can afford to lose so instead of doing panic selling I still have patience to wait even for a longer time and then I may achieve the earnings that I've wanted.
Indeed, nothing to worry unless they want to have some huge losses at selling now. If they have some faith in cryptocurrency for sure they cannot easily affected the way the markets behave.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

Panic selling will just give more problem in the market of cryptocurrency.
If you do this you will lose money on your holdings that will give you better future if you just keep it holding.
Remember that there are also things called PANIC BUYING.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

Like what you said the market is unstable so its either going down or going up. This is like a gamble, you would take a risk or not? Gain or loss? Just a normal scenario in this world if you are truly a trader.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

The current price is already low, and it is unwise to sell altcoin. I will hold altcoin for a long time.

reybaron

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

I think panic selling it not a good idea. You should think it many times before making decisions. Just calm down and be confident.
TamaraKul

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

All newcomers have an alarm when they see that the price becomes lower every day. But don't panic. The market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and as he knows how to decline just as he knows how to grow quickly. Now it is better to relax and forget about your investments in crypto for a couple of months.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

Sell it for now is a big lost in the investment that we use to buy different token in market. Panic selling is not a big help but it can make worse when you sell it in the low price, it's good to sell it when the price is a little higher not just like now. For me it's nice to hold for now, just my opinion.
Babyfaceless

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

I would normally recommend to sell. But right now most crypto are very cheap so holding might be a good option.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Hold or buying more of the most perspective!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: